Can we make a thread about half Horn of African - half Scandinavian girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Not alone in this. Every non-Cadaan living in the west is hunting for a Cadaan partner.

Oh no you're correct, we are not alone in that. The white man has done a good job at exporting his culture to the world. Asians are the most mentally cucked, followed by indians and madows.

Oh no you're correct, we are not alone in that. The white man has done a good job at exporting his culture to the world. Asians are the most mentally cucked, followed by indians and madows.
The funniest thing is, that that most of them aren't even attractive. They're very very overrated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't make a conclusive claim one way or the other but there is enough information to lead me to believe this phenomenon is genetic in origin.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Funny how you mention Bollywood, I saw a song an Indian song yesterday praising Desi girls, yet all of the dancers were white blonds :williamswtf:

I've seen that too. Why continue with using kind of cadaan looking Indian women, might as well use the real deal. :icon lol:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I don't know. Maybe fairness signifies those tribes that emigrated early to the north that managed to overcome the harsh climate.

I'll tell you what, if madows switched places with cadaans tomorrow in terms of worldly stature, the beauty standard would probably change into something more afro-centric. I don't think there's a cadaan preference gene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending