Can we make a thread about half Horn of African - half Scandinavian girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
This family member of mine met hit him and his family only twice since the adoption. His is doing very well for himself tho. Never met them personally or seen a pic. His Somali kids want to met their half brother but their dad isnt interested.

It would be impossible to meet her as he doesn't want to remember that child. He gets annoyed at the mention of him. My relative is well into 90's now alhamdullilah.god forgive him for his sins

Trying to forget about your children and being annoyed by their mention is a big dambi

Trying to forget about your children and being annoyed by their mention is a big dambi
I know but old people can be very stuck in their ways walaal. It took many years to get him to even pray again . He has been away from Somalia for 79 years apart from 3 trips of about 4 months in total duration. Inshallah he will get into jannah.

Yes, they all do. That's what they claim and appearance doesn't mean jack shit.

By the way, Maya Jama is a disgrace but she stated her mother is Norwegian so you'll have to accept that.
The appearance means a lot. That's like a Congolese born in Somalia saying he's ethnic Somali when he's not. Scandinavians have a distinct look and none of their mothers have it.

Oh, and why should I accept Maya's mother being Norwegian, when she's from Sweden :comeon:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The appearance means a lot. That's like a Congolese born in Somalia saying he's ethnic Somali when he's not. Scandinavians have a distinct look and none of their mothers have it.

Oh, and why should I accept Maya's mother being Norwegian, when she's from Sweden :comeon:

Well I was giving you an example for appearence and those three look half Somali and half Scandinavian to me. As @SOMALIKNIGHT said, fix your eyes. Plus, I don't know why you have to get all angry just because their fathers are Somalis.

Anyways, Maya Jama mother is still Scandinavian. :manny:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
A family member of mine came to the UK in the 1930's and married a non Somali and had kids with her. She went back to her home country(she wasn't from England) and gave kids to family to look after when my family her member divorced her. She went back to her home country. So there is an 1/8 Somali 1/3 black and half white niece of mine walking around London. Her mum is my second cousin.
So Somalis were living in the U.K. Since the early 1900s. Pretty interesting. Where your patients born in the west ?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Scandinavians tend to have broader facial features. Slavic and Mediterranean women are the best looking Europeans but Slavic women usually have flat asses so Mediterraneans get the nod.

That's different from praising the off spring.
Cadaan features that as i said are considered highly attractive are going to be inherited through race mixing. Although some Cadaan features would be lost they see themselves as the beneficiaries as the end result would be "more Cadaan looking" from their point of view.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Cadaan features that as i said are considered highly attractive are going to be inherited through race mixing. Although some Cadaan features would be lost they see themselves as the beneficiaries as the end result would be "more Cadaan looking" from their point of view.

Very nice. You lay our inherent inferiority complex bare for all to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending