Can we make a thread about half Horn of African - half Scandinavian girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisha Boe's mother is a white Scandinavian

She doesn't look Scandinavian. She's either half or adopted
Skærmbillede 2018-07-28 kl. 01.20.43.png

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Where are you from? :farmajoyaab:

London. I read somewhere before that her mom is from a small town and she is Scandinavian. There was no intermarriages or adopting half race babies in Scandinavia and especially small towns when she was born. Alisha Boe is probably the among the first interracial people back then.

A family member of mine came to the UK in the 1930's and married a non Somali and had kids with her. She went back to her home country(she wasn't from England) and gave kids to family to look after when my family her member divorced her. She went back to her home country. So there is an 1/8 Somali 1/3 black and half white niece of mine walking around London. Her mum is my second cousin.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
A family member of mine came to the UK in the 1930's and married a non Somali and had kids with her. She went back to her home country(she wasn't from England) and gave kids to family to look after when my family her member divorced her. She went back to her home country. So there is an 1/8 Somali 1/3 black and half white niece of mine walking around London. Her mum is my second cousin.

Did you meet your niece? She probably looks like Meghan Markle. If you never met her, it will be impossible to find her now.

Did you meet your niece? She probably looks like Meghan Markle. If you never met her, it will be impossible to find her now.
This family member of mine met hit him and his family only twice since the adoption. His is doing very well for himself tho. Never met them personally or seen a pic. His Somali kids want to met their half brother but their dad isnt interested.

It would be impossible to meet her as he doesn't want to remember that child. He gets annoyed at the mention of him. My relative is well into 90's now alhamdullilah.god forgive him for his sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending