can we fix Somalia with our western education?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even tho I wasn't born in Somalia, I will and always have love for Somalia. I think of visiting it every day, I think about fixing it every day. I'm 100% sure if many of us went back with our education, the GDP would increase fast. What do you guys suggest??

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
Learn something useful like medicine, engineering (no liberal arts please) and go back and start a clinic/engineering firm. You can also teach at local universities to help the local youth.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I don't thinks so. Most of the young men in qurbaha are busy flippin packs, while the girls are Madow Lives Matter foot soldiers. They are suffering from identity crisis. Dadku maxay u qabanayan? Habaar mooyaanee.

I don't thinks so. Most of the young men in qurbaha are busy flippin packs, while the girls are Madow Lives Matter foot soldiers. They are suffering from identity crisis. Dadku maxay u qabanayan? Habaar mooyaanee.

thats why i dont use twitter or facebook, somalis in the west have become very strange in my eyes

Learn something useful like medicine, engineering (no liberal arts please) and go back and start a clinic/engineering firm. You can also teach at local universities to help the local youth.

our youth have low self-esteem that's why. They are ashamed to even mention where they are from.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
If 100 thousand western diaspora geeljires organized themselves, we could literally take over Somalia and transform it, sadly often diaspora based Somalis are the worst when it comes to clanism, nepotism, narcissism. But don't give up

If 100 thousand western diaspora geeljires organized themselves, we could literally take over Somalia and transform it, sadly often diaspora based Somalis are the worst when it comes to clanism, nepotism, narcissism. But don't give up

all we need is at least 100-400 Somalis diaspora with degrees(high school is also fine) to make a change in Somalia.

we are somalis, we are known to start businesses and find success in other countries, so why can't we execute the same in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending