Tukraq

VIP
reer uk need to catch up and get on their pimping
35545402_632347347112826_7644219704369741824_n.jpg

and having these hoes busting down
ClCaEF_XEAAApve.jpg

hopefully you guys have a top 5 type glowup, it possible
7488.jpg

by next year you guys need the goal of having these uk girls talking about the pain your inches cause to their hips not the weight of your hips:faysalwtf:

Facts.

Youre laughing but I know youre crying on the inside. I don't have beef with black people in real life. There were tensions when we first came in the 90's but that's it. I can't relate.

Also there are plenty of topics on this site about madows. Everyday there's a new one. Yall are obsessed.

Anyways I didn't say the madow in the UK are blameless. Clearly there's some bad blood but why? Like I mentioned in the first post, where did this start? and why didnt yall stop it/defend yourselves in the beginning?
I live in uk 15 years. Never had beef with any maddow. But then again I never was street dude or in gangs, si I dont come across certain types of blacks. The blacks around me are usually calm and law abiding. In my city there was one huge beef years ago Asians vs blacks. The pakis killed several blacks before it died down with blacks letting it go

I'm not an expert on this beef. I don't even care that much about madow so why are you making this into an issue. When they chat shit we slap them hard and they cry cus they know what we say is true. They can't handle the heat that's all, to the point they mocked a dead somali boy. Who does that? find me one somali that mocked some dead Madow boy for some online beef and i will quit altogether hating on madows.

Yall are acting like it's that bad. I never seen a somali get bullied irl madows just chat shit online, the tow groups don't even hang near each other since more somalis moved since the 90's and most hang around each other for protection and madows do the same. It's mainly on twitter that both groups hit at each other.
It's an issue because you're dragging every Somali into this nonsense. Somalis arent posting pictures of lynchings or bragging about slavery? So the bullying is now fake news?

Bantu's are a large diverse group. Somalis are 1 ethnicity. Pick who your'e mad at instead of fighting and insulting everyone like an cadaan shooting up a school. That 68 IQ mentioned on this site is starting to make sense. Bantus minus recent history with Kenyans have never done anything to Somalis. Our greatest enemies have always been our neighbours in Ethiopia and the people some of yall constantly beg on this site under the cushitic name.

I live in uk 15 years. Never had beef with any maddow. But then again I never was street dude or in gangs, si I dont come across certain types of blacks. The blacks around me are usually calm and law abiding. In my city there was one huge beef years ago Asians vs blacks. The pakis killed several blacks before it died down with blacks letting it go
Interesting.

It's an issue because you're dragging every Somali into this nonsense. Somalis arent posting pictures of lynchings or bragging about slavery? So the bullying is now fake news?

Bantu's are a large diverse group. Somalis are 1 ethnicity. Pick who your'e mad at instead of fighting and insulting everyone like an cadaan shooting up a school. That 68 IQ mentioned on this site is starting to make sense. Bantus minus recent history with Kenyans have never done anything to Somalis. Our greatest enemies have always been our neighbours in Ethiopia and the people some of yall constantly beg on this site under the cushitic name.
Nice paragraph and i don't agree with unnecessarily mocking slavery but that's not to allude that we would still be having this discussion if bantus didn't needlessly and childishly mention somalis in a blatantly racist manner. Also news flash! when they insult somalis they ain't just aiming for one diaspora. These so called "Bantu" that you portray as angels are racist to East africans in general and no one calls them out on it, even when they call whites cave monkeys just because they suffered slavery and everyone is very apprehensive about calling them out on their reverse racism tactics.

Believe me if bantus stop mentioning somalis in a racist manner then no somali will hit back at them. Tell me do you really believe that every somali wake up every day thinking about tarnishing the reputation of Madows online? because i find the opposite to be true.

Tukraq

VIP

yeah we don't really beef with em here in the US they see us as black although American blacks where I live look like this
bi.jpeg

not like this
maxresdefault.jpg

so I can see why theres alienation and tension, reer uk hates them so much also they get bullied and dissed by them in school

ClCaEF_XEAAApve.jpg

7488.jpg

by next year you guys need the goal of having these uk girls talking about the pain your inches cause to their hips not the weight of your hips:faysalwtf:
Warya! We got brexit coming up and your talking about pimping hoes.

:ileycry:

Nice paragraph and i don't agree with unnecessarily mocking slavery but that's not to allude that we would still be having this discussion if bantus didn't needlessly and childishly mention somalis in a blatantly racist manner. Also news flash! when they insult somalis they ain't just aiming for one diaspora. These so called "Bantu" that you portray as angels are racist to East africans in general and no one calls them out on it, even when they call whites cave monkeys just because they suffered slavery and everyone is very apprehensive about calling them out on their reverse racism tactics.

Believe me if bantus stop mentioning somalis in a racist manner then no somali will hit back at them. Tell me do you really believe that every somali wake up every day thinking about tarnishing the reputation of Madows online? because i find the opposite to be true.
Youre still going on about 'Bantu's'. Tell me which ones are the main ones insulting Somalis? Nigerians, Ghanians etc? west African are not considered bantus fyi.

yeah we don't really beef with em here in the US they see us as black although American blacks where I live look like this
bi.jpeg

not like this
maxresdefault.jpg

so I can see why theres alienation and tension, reer uk hates them so much also they get bullied and dissed by them in school
I still don't get why their experience was so different.

now reer america disguised their qabiil stuff as america V uk. naclatala.
the blacks in the uk started all, and uk is a compact small place unlike the us.

sore! traitors in the us.

Twitter aint
the blacks in the uk started all, and uk is a compact small place unlike the us.

These guys build their picture of a society on twitter beefs. Like its representative of reality. Truth is you have kids who loves twitter trolling and when you want to get one over blacks you bring up slavery. Its something they know will fet reaction of them. But atleast most somalis in uk dont try to take on black culture and glorify their lifestyle like our north American cousins

I'm currently in the UK and I haven't noticed any tensions so this may just be an internet thing. But it's come to my attention that reer UK are behind the obsession and excessive hatred of the bantu (an entire language grouping of various nations and peoples).

What made the Somalis in the UK get bullied and resort to trolling the webs? Why didn't they defend themselves? Is there a certain qabiil or region of Somalia I can blame? (joking)

Can the rest of the Somali diasporas just cut them off? Or maybe we can just start bullying them too?

Let me know your thoughts.

I've lurked enough on here to see this same topic be repeated numerous time.

There's no point explaining to you niggas, because your beliefs about this have already been cemented, and anything I say will most likely not change your mind.

So here's to all "y'all":

DpFwNsfV4AAOqOZ.jpg-large.jpeg

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I've lurked enough on here to see this same topic be repeated numerous time.

There's no point explaining to you niggas, because your beliefs about this have already been cemented, and anything I say will most likely not change your mind.

So here's to all "y'all":

View attachment 65524
The funny thing is you’ll never find uk Somalis on here making threads talking about other diasporas.

Says a lot when you think about it :ohhh:

Twitter aint

These guys build their picture of a society on twitter beefs. Like its representative of reality. Truth is you have kids who loves twitter trolling and when you want to get one over blacks you bring up slavery. Its something they know will fet reaction of them. But atleast most somalis in uk dont try to take on black culture and glorify their lifestyle like our north American cousins

the jamaicans in the uk started all when somalis first arrived,,part of the problem was they wanted to mix with somalis and when that wasnt possible they turned to extreme hate toward somalis and specially online,,but what bothers me is these silly threads comn from america,,in that case you no different than jamaicans.

Look you noticed that too, the kids who's parents were spat out of Somalia are now making qabyaalad out of their host countries :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:.

Wallahi somalis crack me up.

This that new qabyaalad, my host country is better than your host country.

This isn't about host countries. I didn't mention anywhere that this or that country is better so nice try deflecting.
This is about what I observed on this site and others about Somali and other black people relations in the UK. As one of you UK ppl mentioned earlier this goes offline as well in the form of "would you date a Somali" type vids.

Do you have an answer about why you choose troll and wile out on the internet instead of fighting back offline and where did this bad blood start? Why is your experience different from other Somalis. The same black people live in Canada & the US. Educate me.

ClCaEF_XEAAApve.jpg

7488.jpg

How are you going to use Black Charcoal "young charc, young charc,young charc," ass to boast about getting es. That nigga is from Atlanta, home of the gays and the hoes. Because of all the gay men out there, that means there's like 15 fine straight women to every straight guy. Again, if we somalis have a bad rep here in the UK, and still getting girls, you think we wouldn't be feasting in America.

If ugly niggas like top5 can get bad es, you really think UK niggas can't even though "much somalis are not liked in the UK". If that hasn't stopped us from getting it in, nothing will. Waar we'd run through every fine in a 10km radius.

The nigga at the bottom in jail. No? Isn't the woman with him just an interviewer?

Man we know not all Faarax's are doing good in the states, iska seexo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts