Can we cut off reer UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Jews have been here longer and are more then us, we already got someone in congress even though we’re 200k outta 360 million let’s see where we end up:ohno:
actually the American census put US Somalis at around 88k the high numbers are exaggerated. The UK has the largest Somali population

I'm currently in the UK and I haven't noticed any tensions so this may just be an internet thing. But it's come to my attention that reer UK are behind the obsession and excessive hatred of the bantu (an entire language grouping of various nations and peoples).

What made the Somalis in the UK get bullied and resort to trolling the webs? Why didn't they defend themselves? Is there a certain qabiil or region of Somalia I can blame? (joking)

Can the rest of the Somali diasporas just cut them off? Or maybe we can just start bullying them too?

Let me know your thoughts.
You sound like your the obsessive one. hating on your own ppl and only opening your eyes when they clap back at Madows. It's called self defence! weak ppl like yourself cry in a corner and let others degrade your race online. Kulaha obsessed......like blacks didn't clearly start this recent twitter war and blatantly make racist videos about somalis. I challenged you to find one so called obsessed somali making "would you date Madow videos" etc....ect and you come up with this as your response.

Tbh with you if it makes you happy cape for bantu and have a wonderful life experiencing what a bitter and ultra racist ppl they are first hand. In fact it's because other races don't check blacks for racism they think it's ok to hate on whites, hispanics, east africans and practically every race on the planet.

:russ:

Jews have been here longer and are more then us, we already got someone in congress even though we’re 200k outta 360 million let’s see where we end up:ohno:
ok outside of the white americans......where does somalis rank in terms of people who has influence in society? Higher than Mexicans, puertericans? domincans? cubans? black americans? Asains? arabs......I mean i can go on and on about communities that has more than somalis in the states. Both somalis in the states and uk are among the bottoms overall. lets not bullsh1t each other here

UK Somalis this, UK Somalis that, but why you think madows come out of prison as reverts?

It ain't da3wa unfortunately

Sahib I need to go to the uk this summer, they have all these baddies but are being taken by Bantus because reer uk has no game, short story I will be swimming this summer
 :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Enjoy your stay saxib, it's okay here if you mix with the right people

Tukraq

VIP
ok outside of the white americans......where does somalis rank in terms of people who has influence in society? Higher than Mexicans, puertericans? domincans? cubans? black americans? Asains? arabs......I mean i can go on and on about communities that has more than somalis in the states. Both somalis in the states and uk are among the bottoms overall. lets not bullsh1t each other here
Yeah we literally got a Congress women while all those other than blacks whites and Jews don’t have shit, for comparison as @sigmund stated were 80 k outta 360 million we have this much representation at such a low number

Yeah we literally got a Congress women while all those other than blacks whites and Jews don’t have shit, for comparison as @sigmund stated were 80 k outta 360 million we have this much representation at such a low number
you have one liberal congress women who dont even represent somali values and suddenly you are big time now? And did you say there are no jews or blacks in congress?

Tukraq

VIP
you have one liberal congress women who dont even represent somali values and suddenly you are big time now? And did you say there are no jews or blacks in congress?
I said there are Jews and blacks and whites but we have practically as much representation as the rest although the outnumber us over ten fold

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I said there are Jews and blacks and whites but we have practically as much representation as the rest although the outnumber us over ten fold
don't you think is weird how there are more ethiopians in the states than somalis we talking 300k

Somali siil is powerful if hard-core niggas from prison are reverting

Rare glimpse inside the mind of the egostical Somali female.

:gucciwhat:

No, because wallahi Muslims don't get touched in prison. I don't want to throw stats that will be used against me, but it's a safe space for akhis because of Somalis.

They'd got tossed to the moon like a javeline if they said any of this irl

:drakelaugh:
Facts.
You sound like your the obsessive one. hating on your own ppl and only opening your eyes when they clap back at Madows. It's called self defence! weak ppl like yourself cry in a corner and let others degrade your race online. Kulaha obsessed......like blacks didn't clearly start this recent twitter war and blatantly make racist videos about somalis. I challenged you to find one so called obsessed somali making "would you date Madow videos" etc....ect and you come up with this as your response.

Tbh with you if it makes you happy cape for bantu and have a wonderful life experiencing what a bitter and ultra racist ppl they are first hand. In fact it's because other races don't check blacks for racism they think it's ok to hate on whites, hispanics, east africans and practically every race on the planet.

:russ:
Youre laughing but I know youre crying on the inside. I don't have beef with black people in real life. There were tensions when we first came in the 90's but that's it. I can't relate.

Also there are plenty of topics on this site about madows. Everyday there's a new one. Yall are obsessed.

Anyways I didn't say the madow in the UK are blameless. Clearly there's some bad blood but why? Like I mentioned in the first post, where did this start? and why didnt yall stop it/defend yourselves in the beginning?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
:chrisfreshhah: In Seattle their considerd somalians even though their more than us:mjlol: their women love us though:lolbron:
that's only in Washington state or other significant Somali population. And the only reason why people will assume they're somali is because we stick out like sore thumb and is the loudest in the room.

Facts.

Youre laughing but I know youre crying on the inside. I don't have beef with black people in real life. There were tensions when we first came in the 90's but that's it. I can't relate.

Also there are plenty of topics on this site about madows. Everyday there's a new one. Yall are obsessed.

Anyways I didn't say the madow in the UK are blameless. Clearly there's some bad blood but why? Like I mentioned in the first post, where did this start? and why didnt yall stop it/defend yourselves in the beginning?
I'm not an expert on this beef. I don't even care that much about madow so why are you making this into an issue. When they chat shit we slap them hard and they cry cus they know what we say is true. They can't handle the heat that's all, to the point they mocked a dead somali boy. Who does that? find me one somali that mocked some dead Madow boy for some online beef and i will quit altogether hating on madows.

Yall are acting like it's that bad. I never seen a somali get bullied irl madows just chat shit online, the tow groups don't even hang near each other since more somalis moved since the 90's and most hang around each other for protection and madows do the same. It's mainly on twitter that both groups hit at each other.

Tukraq

VIP
that's only in Washington state or other significant Somali population. And the only reason why people will assume they're somali is because we stick out like sore thumb and is the loudest in the room.
In Seattle we mess with deer canada, guys like top 5 are good in the hood due to somalinimo but Jamaicans like whyg need to check in with big homies like deemo:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending