Can we cut off reer UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't about host countries. I didn't mention anywhere that this or that country is better so nice try deflecting.
This is about what I observed on this site and others about Somali and other black people relations in the UK. As one of you UK ppl mentioned earlier this goes offline as well in the form of "would you date a Somali" type vids.

Do you have an answer about why you choose troll and wile out on the internet instead of fighting back offline and where did this bad blood start? Why is your experience different from other Somalis. The same black people live in Canada & the US. Educate me.

you'r clannish and tribalistic,thats all. you not the real somali!

Last edited:
This is officially a UK thread. Unlike my esteemed peers I am too vengeful to let the slanderous accusations slide.

I heard the American diaspora has homosexual epidemic that the masjids in liberal MN is desperately trying to combat. What is happening? Was Alex Jones right about the frogs?

This is officially a UK thread. Unlike my esteemed peers I am too vengeful to let the slanderous accusations slide.

I heard the American diaspora has homosexual epidemic that the masjids in liberal MN is desperately trying to combat. What is happening? Was Alex Jones right about the frogs?
Which part was slanderous?

Isnt the hottest somali rapper from the states gay?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
One thing I don't think my realize is the lowest Somalis and blacks are the ones fighting each other. They just love unnecessary drama and controversy.

NA Somalis claiming to "run their city" when the clowns all built like this :mjlol:

Funny-Skinny-Old-Man-Image.jpg

Keo

VIP
I'm thinking of either going back to North Europe or obtaining a British passport for my dual nationality so I can get to Australia. I heard it's easier to get there if you have a British passport. Even cadaans move there when they get tired of the UK. No more reer UK Ls.

One thing I don't think my realize is the lowest Somalis and blacks are the ones fighting each other. They just love unnecessary drama and controversy.

It's low self-esteem on both sides.
I'm thinking of either going back to North Europe or obtaining a British passport for my dual nationality so I can get to Australia. I heard it's easier to get there if you have a British passport. Even cadaans move there when they get tired of the UK. No more reer UK Ls.
Good luck.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Well, I'm gonna be moving to London in April. Sometimes I wonder, why did my family move to this forsaken island?

NA Somalis claiming to "run their city" when the clowns all built like this :mjlol:

Funny-Skinny-Old-Man-Image.jpg
the funniest thing is they think drug dealers in the street runs anything? They are the lowest level of that crime chain. The people with influence dont run the street selling stuff to people, they have people doing that for them

Tukraq

VIP
the funniest thing is they think drug dealers in the street runs anything? They are the lowest level of that crime chain. The people with influence dont run the street selling stuff to people, they have people doing that for them
Maybe not in a structured gang culture like Mexico, but in the US them guys in the streets run everything for their block or hood, these ain’t the mafia days of suits and ties and people taking orders:mjlol:
Ever since chief keef came out running his hood at 16, the idea of big homies, or older heads with influence went out the window:idontlike:

Maybe not in a structured gang culture like Mexico, but in the US them guys in the streets run everything for their block or hood, these ain’t the mafia days of suits and ties and people taking orders:mjlol:
Ever since chief keef came out running his hood at 16, the idea of big homies, or older heads with influence went out the window:idontlike:

So you think a 16 year old was running streets now. If you gonna be criminal....then aim big bro. Some of these somalis aim so low and imitate blacks. They are the poorest and lowest criminals. They dont run sh1t

Most somalis from the uk are soft thats the truth having grown up there, me and my people frm south london had it good back in the day those that are 25 and older from streatham and woolwich the only two somali hoods in south theres not an area in south we didnt run up on with a chrome 45 10/15 years ago and this was before gentrification when people use to avoid certain places in south

Most somalis from the uk are soft thats the truth having grown up there, me and my people frm south london had it good back in the day those that are 25 and older from streatham and woolwich the only two somali hoods in south theres not an area in south we didnt run up on with a chrome 45 10/15 years ago and this was before gentrification when people use to avoid certain places in south
Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts