Can we cut off reer UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently in the UK and I haven't noticed any tensions so this may just be an internet thing. But it's come to my attention that reer UK are behind the obsession and excessive hatred of the bantu (an entire language grouping of various nations and peoples).

What made the Somalis in the UK get bullied and resort to trolling the webs? Why didn't they defend themselves? Is there a certain qabiil or region of Somalia I can blame? (joking)

Can the rest of the Somali diasporas just cut them off? Or maybe we can just start bullying them too?

Let me know your thoughts.

Tukraq

VIP
I'm currently in the UK and I haven't noticed any tensions so this may just be an internet thing. But it's come to my attention that reer UK are behind the obsession and excessive hatred of the bantu (an entire language grouping of various nations and peoples).

What made the Somalis in the UK get bullied and resort to trolling the webs? Why didn't they defend themselves? Is there a certain qabiil or region of Somalia I can blame? (joking)

Can the rest of the Somali diasporas just cut them off? Or maybe we can just start bullying them too?

Let me know your thoughts.
Yeah their from somaliland not somalia, I don’t know why they claim us in the uk and put shame on our names:bell: real representation of Somalia are in the Us, ohio(mahrehan) Minnesota(mj), San Diego(og), and Canada(mix of Somalis) , 90 percent of reer Uk celebrated May 18th so I don’t consider them Somali, they need to stop putting dirt on our names:ufdup:

Yeah their from somaliland not somalia, I don’t know why they claim us in the uk and put shame on our names:bell: real representation of Somalia are in the Us, ohio(mahrehan) Minnesota(mj), San Diego(og), and Canada(mix of Somalis) , 90 percent of reer Uk celebrated May 18th so I don’t consider them Somali, they need to stop putting dirt on our names:ufdup:
Good to know.

So what's the deal with the reer SLand. Is this a combo of getting bullied and xenophobia since SLand is less diverse than the south?

Reer UK eggsblain why y'all are so daciif?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Or maybe we can just start bullying them too?
This can work effectively.

They will realize that they're a joke and will later on mend their ways and try to change for the better; act civil, responsible, raise their kids very well and strive to be better citizens.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Types of Headaches 14022019234932.jpg

Tukraq

VIP

They will realize that they're a joke and will later on mend their ways and try to change for the better; act civil, responsible, raise their kids very well and strive to be better citizens.
Sahib I need to go to the uk this summer, they have all these baddies but are being taken by Bantus because reer uk has no game, short story I will be swimming this summer

So you went to visit uk and is now an expert on life in uk? And how do you cut people off? I mean what does somalis outside uk do for the uk ones that will affect them ones you cut them off?

You may have the answer but I don't have the energy to troll them on Twitter. I don't even have a twitter. Reer Canada, US etc. do the work, those of you on twitter need to get to work and forget Somalinimo for a time. These incels need to be stopped. :fittytousand:

You may have the answer but I don't have the energy to troll them on Twitter. I don't even have a twitter. Reer Canada, US etc. do the work, those of you on twitter need to get to work and forget Somalinimo for a time. These incels need to be stopped. :fittytousand:
Are you bantu? Why would a somali be so offended somalis dissing bantus?

Are you bantu? Why would a somali be so offended somalis dissing bantus?
Bantu bantu bantu. war get it together doqonyahow. Is that only word you nacasiin know?

Sitting around talking shit like naago. Defend yourselves in real life instead of dragging the Somali name through the mud because you're too weak to do so.

Tukraq

VIP
I guess reer uk get treated like that and dissed by all because they allow it@NFD we May have to travel to the uk this summer these qalanjos are literally begging for us

I guess reer uk get treated like that and dissed by all because they allow it@NFD we May have to travel to the uk this summer these qalanjos are literally begging for us
lool dominate? No somalis living in foreign country dominates anything. You guys acting like you are the Jews of America. They are the ones who is dominating that society

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I ain't interested in bullying Uk niggas. Besides that, I got no time to tweet. Got things to do:nahgirl:

Tukraq

VIP
lool dominate? No somalis living in foreign country dominates anything. You guys acting like you are the Jews of America. They are the ones who is dominating that society
Jews have been here longer and are more then us, we already got someone in congress even though we’re 200k outta 360 million let’s see where we end up:ohno:

VIP
Bantu bantu bantu. war get it together doqonyahow. Is that only word you nacasiin know?

Sitting around talking shit like naago. Defend yourselves in real life instead of dragging the Somali name through the mud because you're too weak to do so.

They'd got tossed to the moon like a javeline if they said any of this irl

:drakelaugh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
years of getting bullied to their assholes has led them to abandon their somali identity and defend the people that bullied them hard in high school aka hippos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending