Can someone recommend me so sad stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was meh. The build up was shit so that's why.

The miz winning was predictable and the duded ruined the intercontinental title

Cesaro and Seamus Vs Seth Rollins Dean Ambrose was awesome Match but shit build up.

Roman reigns should've been buried by Cena or turn fucking heel by spearing John Cena when he was lifting his hand at end of the match. Fucking hate reigns why is wwe pushing a hated wrestler.

Wyatt Vs balor was shit and didn't watch that match

Braun strowman Vs Brock Lesnar great match.
Boring product as of late, i agree. It's always the same old routine
>Bray Wyatt antagonizes face
>Wyatt loses

>Roman no sells every offence
>1spear=gg

>Miz pulls off really good promos
>Wins by same old shenanigans

Brock is getting as boring as Roman. The only match of his i liked since his 2012 return was the summerslam 2014 simply because that was unexpected. Brock V Joe and had Brock V Braun had potential. I wish they were more of a hardcore type of matches so ya know they appeal to the older demographic but i know current wwe product is aimed towards kids :-/.

Just watched Raw and i see that they are continuing that god awful balor/wyatt feud with gold dust in the mix. Man wwe is becoming unbareable. I wish they did something with the hardy boyz and the bullet club.

Boring product as of late, i agree. It's always the same old routine
>Bray Wyatt antagonizes face
>Wyatt loses

>Roman no sells every offence
>1spear=gg

>Miz pulls off really good promos
>Wins by same old shenanigans

Brock is getting as boring as Roman. The only match of his i liked since his 2012 return was the summerslam 2014 simply because that was unexpected. Brock V Joe and had Brock V Braun had potential. I wish they were more of a hardcore type of matches so ya know they appeal to the older demographic but i know current wwe product is aimed towards kids :-/.

Just watched Raw and i see that they are continuing that god awful balor/wyatt feud with gold dust in the mix. Man wwe is becoming unbareable. I wish they did something with the hardy boyz and the bullet club.
True

No more blood, gore, extreme matches and cool stipulation (first blood match, inferno match, ect)

All we get is stupid random tag team main event match.

WWE today is so censored when roman reigns called Cena 'my ' commentators flipped out like he stabbed Cena :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending