Can someone recommend me so sad stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soobax101

salah la'aanta waye
saqajaan foqol saqajaan. I got a cute asiana babe that i can hook u up with
I don't want a woman who shaves more times than me. The only reason why i watched those vids is coz I am superior and they are easy to get hoes. I wouldn't get turned on by a Somali vid but a Bantu riddled with aids YES Becoz it's more realistic if you know where I'm coming from

I don't want a woman who shaves more times than me. The only reason why i watched those vids is coz I am superior and they are easy to get hoes. I wouldn't get turned on by a Somali vid but a Bantu riddled with aids YES Becoz it's more realistic if you know where I'm coming from
I am going to still need your snapchat

saddest part of naruto was that first arc against the wind village rogues. Was it kaku? idr. btw whats your views on no mercy? thought it was shite with a few good matches

Was meh. The build up was shit so that's why.

The miz winning was predictable and the duded ruined the intercontinental title

Cesaro and Seamus Vs Seth Rollins Dean Ambrose was awesome Match but shit build up.

Roman reigns should've been buried by Cena or turn fucking heel by spearing John Cena when he was lifting his hand at end of the match. Fucking hate reigns why is wwe pushing a hated wrestler.

Wyatt Vs balor was shit and didn't watch that match

Braun strowman Vs Brock Lesnar great match.

Status
Not open for further replies.