Can Somali women be leaders?

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I am not afraid to admit to anything on this forum. I already explained to him that I already wrote an extensive explanation (several times) before to him and he obviously ignored it. Why would I take time out of my day to explain something he'll probably forget anyway.

As for Somalia and religious freedom, I disagree. Somalis are so feeble-minded. The older generation might be stubborn enough to keep uphold old traditions but the way things are looking, overtime the Somali youth will be more liberally inclined. Social media is a fascinating thing, indoctrinating western values unto the feeble-minded Somali youth. Anything can happen, history will attest to that.

Only time will tell.

Hopefully im proven wrong.

Years back handicaps on this forum were horny for women to lead Somalia I told them back then women are Trojan horse they will backstab there own brother/father over some **** and what do you know that ***** ilhan proved everything I said right:mjlol:
Look at that useless ***** sucking the enemy does nothing but put microscope on us fights for everybody else but us while using our name.:mjlol:
She's preview of Somali women leading anything:russ:
We should wave the white flag before we let women lead anything:chrisfreshhah:
I don't give af my misogynist side is coming out:pachah1:
Lmfao

@Samaalic Era What do you think?

@Omar del Sur your thesis is always interesting? what's your perspective on women leading nations?

Sorry, I'm just now seeing this.

O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.

-Surah An-Nisa 4:59

so firstly, we need to refer back to Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him). And we have no choice but to go with what is decided by Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him).

It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error.

-Surah Al-Azhab 33:36

So when we refer to Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him), what do we find?

Narrated Abu Bakra:

During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."

-Saheeh Bukhari

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/50

A woman should not be the ruler.

That is clear from the words of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

There is this fatwa https://islamqa.info/en/answers/3285/ruling-on-appointing-women-to-positions-of-high-public-office

and this fatwa https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/82079/can-a-woman-be-the-leader-according-to-islam

which both confirm what is already clear.

It's very clear what the correct position is.

Imo a woman who is truly patriotic and wants what is best for her people won't want to be the ruler in the first place. If a woman wants what is best for her people, she won't want to be the ruler in the first place.

The ruler already shouldn't be a woman and then if she wants what's best for her people she won't even want to be a ruler..... so a woman ruler will end up being someone who really, really should not be in charge.

Last edited:
tbh history has shown some great leaders. From queen Elizabth's I to Thatcher. That I cannot deny.

It's been said the test of this life is more harsh for muslims then non muslims but the pro is that we get less punishment in the afterlife unlike "queen" Elizabeth

The queen who decided not to marry because even she knew the man would get all the power

:fittytousand:

Xaruun

VIP
Obviously not. If somali men are already completely incompetent as leaders, then what use is the more emotional and less rational sex? Somali women are even more retarded

A nation with a woman as ruler will not succeed, according to the hadith.

If going around the world and committing genocides, then becoming a bastion of atheism is your idea of success, I have a very different idea of success. Also, Elizabeth had a court sorceror named John Dee.

If we're going to talk about historical female rulers, why not Isabella the Catholic?

you can read about her here

Forced conversions of Muslims in Spain

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_conversions_of_Muslims_in_Spain

Macalin M

Out here
Look at these baboons writing for 7 pages about who should lead the country kkkkk

as long as I am not divine ruler of Somalia the country will not prosper!!!!!

Look how dumb this darkskinned is :deadmanny:

Dhuxul women are 34IQ

No, the pick me chick is the dumb one. Kulaha negotiates with al-Shabab the only negotiating I would do with them niggas is a pistol aimed at their heads #Nomercy. People in Somalia are mostly motivated by money, so women in Somalia could in actuality rule as long as they can fund their endeavours. In all honesty, we need someone who interrupts the social order of Somalia in order to overcome our current state. Not someone who enables the dumbfucks who are ruining our country.

Trending