Can anyone compete with European women, facially?

In my opinion, facially European women are leagues ahead of the other races (I’m talking about the top percentages). Lips, hair, skin, etc it’s all harmonious, gracile and in balance. Even though they have short primes and age like warm milk, between 18-25 I don’t think any else can compete.

I would rate her 7.75 from the neck up but then I remember it’s been such a long time since I have seen any other race get even anywhere close to that.View attachment 306990
You need to leave social media alone my brother. It skews our perceptions. Most people no matter where they're from are average. Growing up seeing a lot of white women, I can tell you there isn't anything more special about them than others. They got hot women for sure, but not enough for me to say "whoa man look out", you feel me?

I actually like American mixed raced light skin girls, high class one of course not the ones from the ‘hood. If I conquer mareeykanka, I’m definitely taking them as concubines. I like the Brown Bangali Bunnies too with the flowing thick hair. Plus loads of other women.

But I’m objective, and I accept that, on average, these Europeans girls are just better looking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I said it once before & I’ll say it again. Somalis are Muslim African Americans

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
ITT: Somalis that don’t understand the word “average” 🤡. Yeah, European women on average have prettier faces than other races. That’s just objective fact. No one is chasing aboriginal girl (no offence - just fact). We all know there’s beauty everywhere - no one’s doubting that. I know their culture is trash, way of life is trash, doesn’t change facts though. Troubling seeing such anti-European sentiment on here. And then you have the clowns that throw personal insults and project hard. Don’t worry about me - I’m doing just fine.

Last edited:
Slightly off topic but i've always wondered if I'm only one that thinks western clothing only suit to European descent women?

For oriental Asians, I feel instantly attracted to them when I find them dressed in their traditional clothing which is the same for Muslim and African descent women in black abayas.

I'm not sure why but it most likely stems from the fact that my brain is wired into thinking white women are sex dolls by default from growing up and being exposed to it in the media hence why it only looks good on them whereas modesty is the main attraction for me in other races.

It doesn't look right for Oriental Asians and African descents when they're wearing western clothes, it's off-putting to me for some reason, it doesn't "click" even when they have their skins exposed.

Last edited:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Slightly off topic but i've always wondered if I'm only one that thinks western clothing only suit to European descent women?

For oriental Asians, I feel instantly attracted to them when I find them dressed in their traditional clothing which is the same for Muslim and African descent women in black abayas.

I'm not sure why but it most likely stems from the fact that my brain is wired into thinking white women are sex dolls by default from growing up and being exposed to it in the media hence why it only looks good on them whereas modesty is the main attraction for me in other races.

It doesn't look right for Oriental Asians and African descents when they're wearing western clothes, it's off-putting to me for some reason, it doesn't "click" even when they have their skins exposed.
west africa have had their skin exposed for centuries
showing skin is not a western thing

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
ITT: Somalis that don’t understand the word “average” 🤡. Yeah, European women on average have prettier faces than other races. That’s just objective fact. No one is chasing aboriginal girl (no offence - just fact). We all know there’s beauty everywhere - no one’s doubting that. I know their culture is trash, way of life is trash, doesn’t change facts though. Troubling seeing such anti-European sentiment on here. And then you have the clowns that throw personal insults and project hard. Don’t worry about me - I’m doing just fine.
Aboriginal American women are very beautiful. 5'8 - 5'11 on average with amazing symmetrical features and stunning body.

@Sophisticate

You’re right. The most unattractive of Somali men tend to put foriegn women on a pedestal and go on about how those women are better looking than their own.
If they were good looking and were surrounded by attractive Somalis, they wouldn’t have these sentiments.

People are free to have preferences. You might like the looks of white women more. That’s your pejorative but to behave as though it’s a ‘fact’ is odd.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Why does everyone have a weird obsession with cadaan woman? Im not even seeing the reason behind this hype. Everytime i see a cadaan woman im not intrested in their looks. They look normal lmao. Naag are naag. Why do we care?

iv noticed this crazy hyperfixation on all things cadaan :yacadiim:
Why
Naag are not naag. Don’t fall into this trap. Consider the future of our children and nation.

Why does everyone have a weird obsession with cadaan woman? Im not even seeing the reason behind this hype. Everytime i see a cadaan woman im not intrested in their looks. They look normal lmao. Naag are naag. Why do we care?

iv noticed this crazy hyperfixation on all things cadaan :yacadiim:
Why
They make fun of Madow for doing it yet here they are doing the same thing, how can we pretend to be better when some of us stoop to their level?