Can anyone compete with European women, facially?

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
In my opinion, facially European women are leagues ahead of the other races (I’m talking about the top percentages). Lips, hair, skin, etc it’s all harmonious, gracile and in balance. Even though they have short primes and age like warm milk, between 18-25 I don’t think any else can compete.

I would rate her 7.75 from the neck up but then I remember it’s been such a long time since I have seen any other race get even anywhere close to that.
2A695A73-F3CC-4EB2-87DA-390617291BAF.jpeg

Weak six, IMO. The best-looking women are from the Levant and Southern Europe.

This is a seven:

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
This is dumb as everything race has bangers i dont think white women are leagues ahead of anyother race of women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why does everyone have a weird obsession with cadaan woman? Im not even seeing the reason behind this hype. Everytime i see a cadaan woman im not intrested in their looks. They look normal lmao. Naag are naag. Why do we care?

iv noticed this crazy hyperfixation on all things cadaan :yacadiim:
Why

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Why does everyone have a weird obsession with cadaan woman? Im not even seeing the reason behind this hype. Everytime i see a cadaan woman im not intrested in their looks. They look normal lmao. Naag are naag. Why do we care?

Why
Colonized mindset

T1a

Weak six, IMO. The best-looking women are from the Levant and Southern Europe.

This is a seven:
South Europe is a shout, fo sho. I can confirm this after an excursion to Milan. Italian women are rather classy (it was Milan after all), they won’t leave the house with even 1 fly away hair(that’s how meticulous they are).
Levant women are too hairy, too swarthy.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP

Why
White women have gorgeous women amongst them like everyone else but these guys don’t value them for that but its deeper psychological issues at play.

T1a

Why
I actually like American mixed raced light skin girls, high class one of course not the ones from the ‘hood. If I conquer mareeykanka, I’m definitely taking them as concubines. I like the Brown Bangali Bunnies too with the flowing thick hair. Plus loads of other women.

But I’m objective, and I accept that, on average, these Europeans girls are just better looking.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Honestly, it's not like they're all that amazing. It's just that their culture has kinda shaped the world with colonization and centuries of education through their lens. If the Chinese had done the same, I bet small eyes would be considered the cool and beautiful thing.

I actually like American mixed raced light skin girls, high class one of course not the ones from the ‘hood. If I conquer mareeykanka, I’m definitely taking them as concubines. I like the Brown Bangali Bunnies too with the flowing thick hair. Plus loads of other women.

But I’m objective, and I accept that, on average, these Europeans girls are just better looking.
concubine is crazy. But nah cadaan girls arent really my thing. i dont really find them attractive

For me, cuteness trumps sexiness, so it's hard for me to like black or mixed girls.

I have only ever seen one Somali eight, and she looked exactly like a former white crush.

T1a

For me, cuteness trumps sexiness, so it's hard for me to like black or mixed girls.

I have only ever seen one Somali eight, and she looked exactly like a former white crush.
Yep, same. Personally I have categories;
Beautiful
Cute
Sexy
Bombshell

Cute and beautiful are definitely my favourites. The others you just want to plough, these you actually want to be around other than smashing.

Yep, same. Personally I have categories;
Beautiful
Cute
Sexy
Bombshell

Cute and beautiful are definitely my favourites. The others you just want to plough, these you actually want to be around other than smashing.
Is she beautiful or cute?
I pray Allah grants me the Somali version of her as a wife.:wow:
1702326389911.png

Last edited:

T1a

Is she beautiful or cute?
I pray Allah grants me the Somali version of her as a wife.:wow:
View attachment 307003
Definitely tending more to cute

btw that tiktok girl you posted looks awful (just being honest) without the make up. Like a 4.5 to 5 max. Just her recent post. She wears light make up but even that instantly elevates her to crazy heights.

Why
They are so beautiful sxb

If they weren’t degenerate & promiscuous I would marry one kkkk