Can anyone compete with European women, facially?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not really. It’s just something that needs to be said.

Xalimos are beautiful no doubt but there’s something about cadaan women man.
I've been online long enough to know the ones that say this are often unattractive. I have seen better-looking Somalis (past and present) than anyone you've posted here. Skin tone, lips, nasal tip, width, length and facial proportions/spacing. Essentially stone cut. And I have an eye for detail.

South Europe is a shout, fo sho. I can confirm this after an excursion to Milan. Italian women are rather classy (it was Milan after all), they won’t leave the house with even 1 fly away hair(that’s how meticulous they are).
Levant women are too hairy, too swarthy.
“Too swarthy.” Are you hearing yourself, my dude? Wth does that make you then? Ceeb badana. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
“Too swarthy.” Are you hearing yourself, my dude? Wth does that make you then? Ceeb badana. 🤦🏾‍♀️
Lol, it reads like an early 20th-century eugenicist. :dead: This was only 100 years ago:
Mediterranean types and eastern European Jews were widely regarded as inferior stock: “Steerage passengers from a Naples boat show a distressing frequency of low foreheads, open mouths, weak chins, poor features, skew faces, small or knobby crania, and backless heads,” commented the distinguished sociologist, E. A. Ross, in 1914.{264}
America must be kept American. Biologic laws show… that Nordics deteriorate when mixed with other races.{265} <- Other races referring to WOGs.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He has a point cadaan women from Southern europe, Scandinavia, and north africa are usually at least 7's.

But cadaans aren't the best
I maintain that. It is one thing to assert these women are attractive it is another to claim they are the best. Most who make such assertions likely aren't attractive themselves. I have seen it time and again.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I maintain that. It is one thing to assert these women are attractive it is another to claim they are the best. Most who make such assertions likely aren't attractive themselves. I have seen it time and again.
Yeah most hardcore milkmen aren't the most attractive ig

Cadaan women don't even crack my top 3.
For me, It's Somalis and other horners like Sudan, Eritrea etc.. (Maybe I am biased), then mixed race chicks, I like my women to have some melanin and finally, south Americans because they are not pale and creepy like cadaans, and got the body to go with it. That bit of the African slave DNA did them wonders.

Is she beautiful or cute?
I pray Allah grants me the Somali version of her as a wife.:wow:
View attachment 307003

2987.jpg

4b03283a2599f89f012ff31dfca057a3.jpg

I think both of these haliams(no pun), are prettier than her.

She's average at best.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
😆 🤣 All the women you posted have european features. It's another way of admiring white women with different shades of skin stone.
You look at a woman who hasn’t gone under the knife or used make to change their facial features and say they are european features.

Do you understand how mentally colonised you are?

You think some features which are present in ever race is somehow attributed solely to europeans.

Is this also european features?
IMG_2639.jpeg

Or does a woman have to have exaggerated features so she can have non european features.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
You look at a woman who hasn’t gone under the knife or used make to change their facial features and say they are european features.

Do you understand how mentally colonised you are?

You think some features which are present in ever race is somehow attributed solely to europeans.

Is this also european features?
View attachment 307044
Or does a woman have to have exaggerated features so she can have non european features.
Why don't you admire women with typical negroid and middle eastern features if you wanna prove that european features isn't a worldwide beauty standard ?
Here's an example of non-european women with good symmetrical faces
Screenshot_20231211_171542_Photos.jpg

60.2e16d0ba.fill-1127x605.png

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Why don't you admire women with typical negroid and middle eastern features if you wanna prove that european features isn't a worldwide beauty standard ?
Here's an example of non-european women with good symmetrical faces View attachment 307045
View attachment 307046
Your taking the piss.
:russ:
These physical features are the typical somali features
1702344782413.jpeg
1702344857851.png