Votes: 26 54.2%
  • no

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • depends

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofc you can! I’m doing that myself right know don’t listen to these fools you can be as safe abroad as you are home with your relatives sometimes even safer depending.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I'm travelling solo this summer but I did choose a safe location.

It depends on where you go really.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Ofcourse but what’s wrong with traveling with a group of like minded people? There’s definitely strength and safety in number. I am a guy and even I wouldn’t travel alone to certain countries, anything can happen. Please exercise extreme caution where ever u decide to go. Don’t leave ur mother sleepless and worried :)

MariaMaria

where are you going? im hoping to france which is considered safe i think
France is ok but I'd watch out , a lot of pick pockets , where will you be staying and how long? Go on guided tours with groups , easy way to meet other tourists and stay safe.

Also some parts of Paris can be shady so I'd stay in the touristy areas only.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moving to East Asian with is relatively safe.

France is ok but I'd watch out , a lot of pick pockets , where will you be staying and how long? Go on guide tours with groups , easy way to meet other tourists and stay safe.

Also some parts of Paris can be shady so I'd stay in the touristy areas only.
ah what part of east asia you going?

im gonna go with a mate and around central paris. yeah thats good advice, will deffo do that

MariaMaria

ah what part of east asia you going?

im gonna go with a mate and around central paris. yeah thats good advice, will deffo do that

If you are going with a friend then that's totally fine.Have a great time!

Tokyo, Japan.

If you are going with a friend then that's totally fine.Have a great time!

Tokyo, Japan.
lol at first i was gonna go alone, and my mom heard that she threw the biggest fit ever, shes a bit calmer after i said ill go with mate but my mom wants to know every detail on that friend lol, cannot wait to move out of this country ;o

omg yo are u gonna live or is it just an holiday, damn your so lucky!!

MariaMaria

lol at first i was gonna go alone, and my mom heard that she threw the biggest fit ever, shes a bit calmer after i said ill go with mate but my mom wants to know every detail on that friend lol, cannot wait to move out of this country ;o

omg yo are u gonna live or is it just an holiday, damn your so lucky!!

Yeah that's how I feel, just be firm with your hooyo and set the tone that you are now an adult and you won't wait around to do things. It helps that I'm moving for work so she couldn't go against it. If you are confident with your plans , your hooyo will feel more calm about letting you go.

I've gone alone on trip before a small getaway, just befriend the locals and chill with other travellers.

Simple

Yeah that's how I feel, just be firm with your hooyo and set the tone that you are now an adult and you won't wait around to do things. It helps that I'm moving for work so she couldn't go against it. If you are confident with your plans , your hooyo will feel more calm about letting you go.

My parent are different, no matter what age she will still cause a fit when I leave the country, it takes a day or 2 for her to get used to it.

MariaMaria

My parent are different, no matter what age she will still cause a fit when I leave the country, it takes a day or 2 for her to get used to it.

Bless our hooyos , wallahi they love to worry lol

I set the standard years ago that travelling and being independent is something she has to get used to. You have to push the boundaries or you'll be stuck at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts