Votes: 26 54.2%
  • no

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • depends

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something that has lately been of great interest me, i have always found the prospect of solo travelling very exciting especially after i live with a girl who travels regularly across many countries by herself/ So i am wondering is this something that is frowned upon in the somali culture and how can I presaude my mom to allow me to go on a trip by myself to another country, bearing in mind she left me go off for uni, but this is a totally different situation,

By the way im 19 and from the UK.

This is something that has lately been of great interest me, i have always found the prospect of solo travelling very exciting especially after i live with a girl who travels regularly across many countries by herself/ So i am wondering is this something that is frowned upon in the somali culture and how can I presaude my mom to allow me to go on a trip by myself to another country, bearing in mind she left me go off for uni, but this is a totally different situation,

By the way im 19 and from the UK.

lol arrange some members on here to go with you..

You should definately do it! I'm in my early 20s and have always wanted to do a girls trip the only thing stopping me is my dad lol I love my abo so out of respect for him I listen maybe instead of going by yourself bring someone your mom knows? (Friend etc) that might work

you shouldn't go travelling by yourself... especially if you are a young women... I guess you will be renting an apartment? sleeping by yourself? lol

yes i'm a solo traveler, I like it but its not for everyone. I have no problem to be alone so.

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I hink it depends on the type of girl you are. There are some girls more tuff and independent but some kinda ditzy and shy. If youre the second bring someone else honestly.

Do it I went recently overseas with my cousin only. We were walking around midnight, you have to be a geesi or with geesi people though. I thought I wouldn’t make it alive back home with all the turbulence.

Socially acceptable.

Islamically no.

With religious parents, the same.

Why don't you go with the friend that always goes travelling. Your mum is more likely to accept it if you go in a group.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Socially acceptable.

Islamically no.

With religious parents, the same.

Why don't you go with the friend that always goes travelling. Your mum is more likely to accept it if you go in a group.
?
Why can’t she travel islamicially?

Your saying it’s haram for females to travel alone?

The reason it is advised that a woman travel with a mahram when traveling is for her protection, everything else is just noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending