Votes: 26 54.2%
  • no

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • depends

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol arrange some members on here to go with you..
ahaha i doubt any would! its more i want to go by myself. I want to experience it if you get what i mean. i dont want to go with parents or friends for now. im going somalia for a good 2 months this summer, so before that i was hoping to go travel by myself for a few days. but my mom wont have it.

ahaha i doubt any would! its more i want to go by myself. I want to experience it if you get what i mean. i dont want to go with parents or friends for now. im going somalia for a good 2 months this summer, so before that i was hoping to go travel by myself for a few days. but my mom wont have it.

The four schools of thought differ on the conditions of travel for a muslimah. A woman can travel alone as long as the journey does not take more than one day (first opinion), or a woman can travel alone as long as the journey does not take more than three days (second opinion). The third opinion is that she can travel as long as her guardian considers it safe, or she can travel in the company of other women, mahram is not a requirement, it’s more of a protection thing so you’re good to go.

The four schools of thought differ on the conditions of travel for a muslimah. A woman can travel alone as long as the journey does not take more than one day (first opinion), or a woman can travel alone as long as the journey does not take more than three days (second opinion). The third opinion is that she can travel as long as her guardian considers it safe, or she can travel in the company of other women, mahram is not a requirement, it’s more of a protection thing so you’re good to go.
Thats a reasonable stand point, aha i dont think my moms coming from a religious point of view, more shes just worried of a girl travelling axorss coutnries by herself and i understand her point of view. but you cant your life holding back eh!

Oh really! how was your first expereince and are you planning to go anywhere soon>

First time traveling outside of my country
I was 19, I travelled to paris from amsterdam 5 hourse drive for a weekend. But my first time outside europe. Was wan just got out of my divorce. I went to new york for 7 days It was great. There was so many things to do, that totally forget that I was alone. I had all the freedom to do what I. You will meet new people, who can show you the nightlife. Or use badoo or tinder in to look for some people. But be careful ! I dont know yet. I was thinking about cuba, ivory coast or sydney.
Oh really! how was your first expereince and are you planning to go anywhere soon>

This is something that has lately been of great interest me, i have always found the prospect of solo travelling very exciting especially after i live with a girl who travels regularly across many countries by herself/ So i am wondering is this something that is frowned upon in the somali culture and how can I presaude my mom to allow me to go on a trip by myself to another country, bearing in mind she left me go off for uni, but this is a totally different situation,

By the way im 19 and from the UK.

Just don't get lost and end in news hoyo saying gabadheydi lamahayo and try to make us to donate walle iyo bille intaan bixineen lacag

Live your life. Just travel to safe areas and make sure you let ppl know where your going in case something happens.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
?
Why can’t she travel islamicially?

Your saying it’s haram for females to travel alone?
It's salafi bullshit, haven't found a single surah to back this claim. If you're a believer in the hadith, then believe in this, if not, ignore it.
Socially acceptable.

Islamically no.

With religious parents, the same.

Why don't you go with the friend that always goes travelling. Your mum is more likely to accept it if you go in a group.

Women are 100% allowed to travel on their own.

I was 19, I travelled to paris from amsterdam 5 hourse drive for a weekend. But my first time outside europe. Was wan just got out of my divorce. I went to new york for 7 days It was great. There was so many things to do, that totally forget that I was alone. I had all the freedom to do what I. You will meet new people, who can show you the nightlife. Or use badoo or tinder in to look for some people. But be careful ! I dont know yet. I was thinking about cuba, ivory coast or sydney.
oh wow! I aspire to do that seems like a liberating experience¬

It's salafi bullshit, haven't found a single surah to back this claim. If you're a believer in the hadith, then believe in this, if not, ignore it.

Women are 100% allowed to travel on their own.

From what I have been told, she would need a mahram. Not 100% on that tho.

If you are disagreeing because it doesn't say so in the Qur'an than you need to bare in mind that maybe she doesn't sbelieev in the hadiths like most Muslims.

This is something that has lately been of great interest me, i have always found the prospect of solo travelling very exciting especially after i live with a girl who travels regularly across many countries by herself/ So i am wondering is this something that is frowned upon in the somali culture and how can I presaude my mom to allow me to go on a trip by myself to another country, bearing in mind she left me go off for uni, but this is a totally different situation,

Of course! My sister did a semester in Irland by herself! Tbh it depends if your parents trust you, to stick to your faith. I don’t think my mother would ever say no since she came to Germany at 18

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Yes, it's socially acceptable although not islamically. Islam needs an update, current version is quite out of date, today more than ever can a female travel freely!
:icon e biggrin:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
How many dicks did u suck, if u dont mind?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

Listen to your hooyo...hadaa rabtid khair. Thats all im gonna say to u regarding the matter.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Wtf do you under a rock or in Saudi Arabia :gucciwhat:

I having a feeling you are a dude
Sexist Somalian men :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending