Campus employee assaults white student for "cultural appropriation"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whites are going nuts they found out who she was and made her delete all her social media they even posted her phone number online. Now they are blowing up the university's fb page looool.

Hell hath no fury like an cadaan person scorned. Lol can u imagine if they went through this kinda discrimination on the daily? They would fuckin riot. Regardless, disrespect is disrespect and cultural appropriation is a stupid ass argument.

I don't care what anyone says, white people (mainly liberals) get Dreads because of the Rasta culture & Bob Marely.

Bottom line is the girl was completely in the wrong for what she did.

Dreads have been in many cultures throughout history, including Europe.
That lady is violent and immature. If she doesn't get fired, they would be making a mistake.

Yeah true, never said Rastas invented it. But they did popularize it in mainstream culture. Remember that context here is important...
Real Rasta would never call out a white person on their dreads as cultural appreciation since they were about unity & peace.

She kept asking "Where's Egypt?".....as if Egypt being located in Africa gives her any claim to that country.

I have news for you: Africa is a vast continent and you have no right to claim Egypt as your own, especially since you got no connection to that land.

These African Americans have even started to claim that the Middle East and Western Asia was "originally Black".....along with Mediterranean Europe and pretty much every fucking region in the world.

She's an imperialist. Her mindset is an Imperialist mindset. I've ran into too many Blacks who think exactly like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts