Cameroon Military executing women and children (graphic video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the military, not comparable to a terrorist group :comeon:

Savagery is savagery....it doesn't matter who it comes from. If you want to attach the savagery of some to an entire group...then you best be clean and have no atrocities done by anyone from your ethnicity.....and no group is clean. Again glass houses.

Savagery is savagery....it doesn't matter who it comes from. If you want to attach the savagery of some to an entire group...then you best be clean and have no atrocities done by anyone from your ethnicity.....and no group is clean. Again glass houses.

You're directing this at the wrong person, i didnt once generalise the people of Cameroon

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I have a co worker thats afghani. He is about 28 year olds. He came to the US like 3 years ago. . Prior to that he was living in Afghanistan. He Summed up his life in Afghan to me once. he said he had plenty of chances to die in Afghanistan but never took the chance. He ended up becoming an interpreter after his brother died and worked with the US army for like 4 years. Ended up receiving the opportunity to move to the US and took the chance. Now he is here living life and loving it.

Right now he is married. He works and goes to school.

When he was younger he thought he wouldnโ€™t never be able to leave Afghan. Dude thought he was going to die
He is going to die.

Their only crime is that they say that their creator is Allah.

Human beings in general can be animalistic. It wasn't too long ago that your brethren were cutting people's heads of live on camera....so don't act like this kind of behavior is singular to "bantu".

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
But it is true. They are savages those kids would have been savage like anyways you can't trust a bantu
The family are muslims and the army is fighting "terrorism" in the area. So they are ethnically targeting the muslim tribes in the area.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Human beings in general can be animalistic. It wasn't too long ago that your brethren were cutting people's heads of live on camera....so don't act like this kind of behavior is singular to "bantu".
I dont care about bantu. I just see my muslim people getting killed by the army that is supposed to protect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts