Cameroon Military executing women and children (graphic video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
People generally don't give a f*ck to disheartening stuff like this unless it happens to white countries sad truth
but trust me wallahi the somali race will come together and make the best country in the world!
:fittytousand:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I literally have no words for this but thank God Somalis don't have this kind of barbaric culture. It's best if we relocate all the Bantus back to southeast Africa and hopefully, Somalis can rebuild themselves, that's the only thing I can say.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I literally have no words for this but thank God Somalis don't have this kind of barbaric culture. It's best if we relocate all the Bantus back to southeast Africa and hopefully, Somalis can rebuild themselves, that's the only thing I can say.
and come together as one people and not divide.

Wow....that was barbaric! Don't you islamic types execute innocent people too? I remember your people killing a bunch of innocent mall shoppers and innocent university students in kenya not too long ago. Don't you stone people to death and sh*t too. Its like pot calling the kettle black in here.

Fake outrage in here.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Wow....that was barbaric! Don't you islamic types execute innocent people too? I remember your people killing a bunch of innocent mall shoppers and innocent university students in kenya not too long ago. Don't you stone people to death and sh*t too. Its like pot calling the kettle black in here.

Fake outrage in here.
We don't use that in our home country, that shit is used by barbaric arabs and bantus. I don't know who you are and why you are bashing all the islamic people.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Fake outrage in here.

Islam is the most diverse religion on earth with different various of cultures and backgrounds. We Somalis don't do this, it's not part of our culture so we have the right to be shocked and horrified.

We don't use that in our home country, that shit is used by barbaric arabs and bantus. I don't know who you are and why you are bashing all the islamic people.

NOOOOOOOO...you didn't just say that......IN THIS THREAD!!!???? NOOOOO How were you able to fix your mouth to say that. Rahtid!!!

Fake outrage in here.

Are you using Al Shabab as an example? Really? :comeon:

Fake outrage in here.
Shut up u carribean.

:drakelaugh:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
NOOOOOOOO...you didn't just say that......IN THIS THREAD!!!???? NOOOOO How were you able to fix your mouth to say that. Rahtid!!!
I don't even know why you are in this thread, you can't even reply to a simple argument.
:mjlol:

Are you using Al Shabab as an example? Really? :comeon:

so there are rules now.....we can't talk about the savery of somali al shabab...but we can attribute savagery to everybody else. If you live in a glass house you should not throw stones. This was barbaric and it should be condemned and pinned to the people who carried out the atrocity....nobody else. But you phuckers have a hard time with that concept.

so there are rules now.....we can't talk about the savery of somali al shabab...but we can attribute savagery to everybody else. If you live in a glass house you should not throw stones. This was barbaric and it should be condemned and pinned to the people who carried out the atrocity....nobody else. But you phuckers have a hard time with that concept.

They are the military, not comparable to a terrorist group :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.