Cameroon Military executing women and children (graphic video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
there was literally a suicide attack in Mogadishu today. howd you feel if someone said somalis deserved it or that they are naturally violent:ayaanswag:
Bantus already say that about us :nahgirl:we're not perfect but bantus take violence to a different level, notice how there wasn’t a Somali Bantu genocide but a genocide against cushitic looking Tutsis by the bantus

The worst of it all. Is that they are basically slaughtering one another over linguistic differences. Colonial languages :kanyehmm:
Anglo Cameroonians and Franco Cameroonians:kendrickcry:
The woman in the video is accused of being Boko Haram which in the Anglophone region

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The worst of it all. Is that they are basically slaughtering one another over linguistic differences. Colonial languages :kanyehmm:
Anglo Cameroonians and Franco Cameroonians:kendrickcry:
The woman in the video is accused of being Boko Haram which in the Anglophone region
They kafirs call any muslim boko haram just like the west calls muslims isis or all qaeda in muslim countries to justify drone or killing muslims the bastards

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
you telling me a baby was shot dead in that video right there

and yall were able to watch it :damedamn::damedamn::damn:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
you telling me a baby was shot dead in that video right there

and yall were able to watch it :damedamn::damedamn::damn:

My only gripe in that video was the poor shots. It took few shots to get the baby. If you’re going to kill someone at least have the decency to do it swiftly first time

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
My only gripe in that video was the poor shots. It took few shots to get the baby. If you’re going to kill someone at least have the decency to do it swiftly first time
These apes don't give a f*ck about that, if they had decency they wouldn't kill a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending