Calling out all the xalimos on this site

No my dad works . He’s worked all his life 😔
How's your father working to provide economically for the family and at the same time has to cook and clean while his grown daughter can relax on the couch.. That ain't cool in my opinion.

Last edited:
Wallahi if you guys consider cooking difficult then you're fucked, with modern appliances it's easier than ever, it's not even shaqo
For some it's a matter of principle.. If you marry a woman/xalimo she would expect you to support the family economically and on top you have to cook and clean.. Wtf, she might as well hire a maid or a slave then :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My dad cooks and cleans , when I come home from work and he can tell I’m tired he cooks
Me food . GOD BLESS HIM greatest dad ever . I won’t lower my self to marry someone with ur mentality
I basically cook everyday and help my family and I still work it really isn't that difficult I think most guys here are just lazy and soft if they think that cooking for 30 mins is a massive deal.

Also Abu bakr asiddique used to sneak out to a blind old womans house cook for her and clean and help her with everything and sneak out without anyone knowing regularly, and he was happy to do it. You don't find the likes of those men today.

But women should also be putting in as much work as possible to help and being lazy isn't a good excuse each person in the marriage should be putting in 100% effort each.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Worry about yourself, akhas you’re so weird and annoying that I pray you don’t end up with a xalimo.

also it’s faraxs on this site that constantly lust after ajnabi, not xalimos
You are a very suspect person.

You are praying for somali men not to end up with somali women, and generalize men when it seems that generalizing women bothers you.

furthermore you know very well that many supposed xalimos on this site are obsessed with ajnabis and hate on somali guys any chance they get.

I won't pretend that there aren't weirdos and incel men on the board, its true that they are there.

I won't, however, let people like you shift all blame and ignore a big problem in both the site and our community at large.

there is a massive self hate problem among somali women that is growing, we can accept and address this problem's existence while simultaneously dealing with the misogyny problem among somali guys.

But hey, I don't expect nuance or good takes from someone with a korean pic.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You are a very suspect person.

You are praying for somali men not to end up with somali women, and generalize men when it seems that generalizing women bothers you.

furthermore you know very well that many supposed xalimos on this site are obsessed with ajnabis and hate on somali guys any chance they get.

I won't pretend that there aren't weirdos and incel men on the board, its true that they are there.

I won't, however, let people like you shift all blame and ignore a big problem in both the site and our community at large.

there is a massive self hate problem among somali women that is growing, we can accept and address this problem's existence while simultaneously dealing with the misogyny problem among somali guys.

But hey, I don't expect nuance or good takes from someone with a korean pic.
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :ohreally::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::jaynerd::drakekidding::drakekidding::drakekidding::drakekidding:

Dude stfu seriously, there’s only a few xalimos that I’ve seen through the years that outwordly say they are more interested in ajnabis or like only ajnabis, the vast majority of xalimos on this site are not anti-farax. Why is you lying?
Majority of thr faraxs on this site are either faux pro xalimo who are actually pro ajnabi women and in the slightest inconvenience will skulldrag xalimos and put ajnabis on a pedestal or actively state they prefer ajnabis.
OP is a whole weirdo that is constantly shitting on xalimos and wants to police us even on the internet. He clearly doesn’t like xalimos so he can stop making nonstop threads on us. Live in your truth.

And so what if I have him on my pic?
I been here since 2019, I will only call out people as necessary, did I tell all faraxs to get away from xalimos or just him? Why are you so defensive?

Genie

The last suugo bender
personally yes , I don't mind a traditional marriage just as long as he provides and does all other menial work expected of men as well. If he's present , loves being a father , hardworking and can provide a means of financial stability. I would gladly upkeep the house and raise the kids , alla that good stuff.

For some it's a matter of principle.. If you marry a woman/xalimo she would expect you to support the family economically and on top you have to cook and clean.. Wtf, she might as well hire a maid or a slave then :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you know what's funny? What you're complaining about is the reality of the majority of modern women who work. Countless studies all show that men expect women to do most things while the wife works. This is also incredibly common with Somalis.

Crazy how you tried to switch it and pretend that Somali women are the ones that have that requirement.

I highly doubt a Xalimo would want you to provide everything, whilst going 50/50 on cooking and cleaning. But helping with the housework here and there is important as you live in the house and once children come in the picture especially when they're under 5 household duties becomes never ending for mothers.

Do you know what's funny? What you're complaining about is the reality of the majority of modern women who work. Countless studies all show that men expect women to do most things while the wife works. This is also incredibly common with Somalis.

Crazy how you tried to switch it and pretend that Somali women are the ones that have that requirement.

I highly doubt a Xalimo would want you to provide everything, whilst going 50/50 on cooking and cleaning. But helping with the housework here and there is important as you live in the house and once children come in the picture especially when they're under 5 household duties becomes never ending for mothers.
I'm not against helping out in the house and don't mind helping with cleaning or cooking if my woman is sick, pregnant or with a small child.. But I don't want a healthy woman who's lazy who expects we to work and provide for her and then when I get home cook and clean.. This is what some Somali women think is modern and equality between the genders.

I'm not against helping out in the house and don't mind helping with cleaning or cooking if my woman is sick, pregnant or with a small child.. But I don't want a healthy woman who's lazy who expects we to work and provide for her and then when I get home cook and clean.. This is what some Somali women think is modern and equality between the genders.
I've never seen a housewife who also expects a man to go 50/50 with housework.

Most women of our gen work anyway.

I've never seen a housewife who also expects a man to go 50/50 with housework.

Most women of our gen work anyway.
Maybe this doesn't apply to you but there are some women who want the man to fully provide and also help with the house work as well, this is why some people divorce.. But to be fair there are some faraxs who are jobless and expect their woman to do everything for them, this also causes people to divorce.

Trending

Latest posts