Calling out all the xalimos on this site

The majority of you don't want to be married to a Somali man in a traditional marriage. Are you planning on marrying an ajnabi or are you going to be looking for that 1 in million Somali unicorn who will cook and clean for you like a nacas?

The majority of you don't want to be married to a Somali man in a traditional marriage. Are you planning on marrying an ajnabi or are you going to be looking for that 1 in million Somali unicorn who will cook and clean for you like a nacas?
First of all, cooking and cleaning doesn't make you a NACAS. It's a basic life skill. Second of all, me personally, I go for a person who FEARS ALLAH FIRST, and is NON-JUDGEMENTAL, someone with loyalty and honesty and maybe even good looks, but I am not reducing my potential husband to one race or ethnicity, as I firstly do enjoy learning about things in other cultures and an ajnabi man could teach me stuff (by the way me wanting to learn form other cultures doesn't make me a KISSUP or a BUMLICK), secondly, I couldn't have cared less either way, he could be Somali, reer Burco, lets go, or he could be some next level Japanese-Yemeni-German mix, I really don't care AT ALL. I used to care and now I don't.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I had an Abdi unicorn but I treated him like a workhorse until his horn fell off and he could no longer fly. The Humane Society might have called.

What made you change
Well because I had a very nationalistic attitude, thinking somalis were more superior and better than other races and ethnicities, and I realised maybe a few years ago that it was making me increasingly racist towards others, and just knowing the islamic stance on nationalism and racism and stuff really opened my eyes as a Muslim, and also knowing that the father of every man and woman who walks on the earth is Adam as well, loads of stuff really, it just made me less toxic and also made me appreciate others, including my own culture waaay more in some cases.

It's all banter ,wishes and delusions.

If you talk to girls IRL they never mentioned 100k meher , the man should also cook & clean & provide fully for their lifestyle .

So don't take it seriously 👍

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
here we go batman GIF

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's all banter ,wishes and delusions.

If you talk to girls IRL they never mentioned 100k meher , the man should also cook & clean & provide fully for their lifestyle .

So don't take it seriously 👍

I was hoping he'd have a bounty on his head. Please let him be vaxxed with a weak heart and a
Two - Five million dollar life insurance policy.

:duck:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Worry about yourself, akhas you’re so weird and annoying that I pray you don’t end up with a xalimo.

also it’s faraxs on this site that constantly lust after ajnabi, not xalimos

Trending