Calling out all the xalimos on this site

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:dead: :mjlol:

How in the world do you oscillate between those different voices and accents?

:ohhh::mindblown:

You and Shimbiris should do a podcast together.

@Shimbiris

What do you think?

I read your statement many times to indicate that it is indeed me. In case, my critics think otherwise.

To answer your question. Isn't it clear I am possessed? :lol:
I do not sound somali aswell so I can't really talk tbh.
But usually I can hear the somali even in a in ones born in the west, but you are a different breed
How am I a different breed?
@Sophisticate @Shimbiris sounds cadaan wallahi, dhiig yurubean o isku dhal :fittytousand:

I read your statement many times to indicate that it is indeed me. In case, my critics think otherwise.

To answer your question. Isn't it clear I am possessed? :lol:

How am I a different breed?

:dead::deadpeter:

I'm dead

burying-dying.gif

ROFL at the fob accent in the second recording

:mjlol::drakelaugh:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The majority of you don't want to be married to a Somali man in a traditional marriage. Are you planning on marrying an ajnabi or are you going to be looking for that 1 in million Somali unicorn who will cook and clean for you like a nacas?
Cooking and cleaning don't make you a nacas it's the opposite it shows you can't fend for yourself,lazy and rely on others to look after you its even more embarrassing if you got kids

Well if you can’t cook or clean then you are inadequate nacas. Men who can’t cook or clean are unhygienic. Clean those dirty nails .

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Bc u sound so white it is unbelievable
Where on earth are you from? My accent is East Coast generic North American, to be precise. There are no urban intonations or those from other languages either. So I don't know what you were expecting.
:dead::deadpeter:

I'm dead

View attachment 224424

ROFL at the fob accent in the second recording

:mjlol::drakelaugh:
Thank you!

1653391848257.png

@Encroacher Read em' and weep.
You have range wallahi :damnmusic:
Thanks. It comes in handy. I use my superpowers for good. Manipulating people is easy, but I'm an honest qumayo.

The majority of you don't want to be married to a Somali man in a traditional marriage. Are you planning on marrying an ajnabi or are you going to be looking for that 1 in million Somali unicorn who will cook and clean for you like a nacas?
My dad cooks and cleans , when I come home from work and he can tell I’m tired he cooks
Me food . GOD BLESS HIM greatest dad ever . I won’t lower my self to marry someone with ur mentality

Trending

Latest posts