Calling out all the xalimos on this site

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Are you sure sxb.. She has been acting reckless lately... But that Qumayo @HIBAQ123 is spot on right? .. Definitely a bleak looking xalimo who hates faraxs with a passion :mjlol:
Nigga I don’t want to see you talking about who hates faraxs because you are a fraud. You act like you like xalimos but you are deeply in love with your scandi beckys, live in your truth you bedbuck

Nigga I don’t want to see you talking about who hates faraxs because you are a fraud. You act like you like xalimos but you are deeply in love with your scandi beckys, live in your truth you bedbuck
You need to cool down miss Korea k-pop fan...

The majority of you don't want to be married to a Somali man in a traditional marriage. Are you planning on marrying an ajnabi or are you going to be looking for that 1 in million Somali unicorn who will cook and clean for you like a nacas?
Did gabar Soomaali break your heart or play you? Cause you seem hurt.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm doubting if u r Somali now tbh. U sound like a petite white girl in a soap opera drama.
My skin does not lie (see below). Also can you please stop calling me cadaan its a tad insulting washing my identity away to suit your mental model. I was born and raised in the west. How am I supposed to sound?

Screenshot_20220524-062443.jpg

My skin does not lie (see below). Also can you please stop calling me cadaan its a tad insulting washing my identity away to suit your mental model. I was born and raised in the west. How am I supposed to sound?

View attachment 224422
I do not sound somali aswell so I can't really talk tbh.
But usually I can hear the somali even in a in ones born in the west, but you are a different breed

Trending

Latest posts