Cali gaduud massacre; non abgaaals paying the price of protecting empty east middle Shabelle

Both the towns you claimed are Mudulood inhabited
Why would I claim Mudul towns? Sxb I am not claiming ceel Baraf. I am gudoomiye of Feerfeer today my subclan been living there for centuries and Xalfooley belong to Yabar Madaxweyne and Xasan Muse who are natives of middle Shabelle.

Worry about the 15 clans raining on your Hiiraan State 😂
At least I have a Mamuul whether it’s Hirshabelle or Hiiraan State while you have nothing and are under the fist of HG.

I am not going to respond to Hawiye Yaryar anymore whom i regard as only cheerleaders of Abgaal and HG. I will only reply to Hiraab on this site. Goodbye.

Both the towns you claimed are Mudulood inhabited

It’s in between Ceelbaraf and Ceeldhere along the S.dhexe-Hiiraan borderView attachment 286193
Yeah I knew it was north of ceelbaraf but didn’t know the exact coordinates thanks.

I don’t know myself eebow but near ceelbaraf and ceeldheere I will get it soon.

@convication or @The Midlands might know
yeah @convincation gave it to me. it’s in between Ceelbaraf and Ceeldheer buraale but jidka jayga between Xalfooley and Ceeldheer solely goes through Hiraan not Middle Shabelle which is a good thing. Means you are sandwiched :trumpsmirk: unfortunately means a clash is inevitable as it’s between two of our towns on the main road. So far blood hasn’t spilt which is good. Had me stressing thinking it was deeper inside the region
:wowsweat:

Xalfoley and Ceeldheer are the two red dots.

702DB537-4FAA-470C-A1B8-5C3F9AE3CE0A.jpeg

Had me stressing thinking it was deeper inside the region
:wowsweat:
Xalfooley is in middle Shabelle that’s for certain I have seeing some people say it’s hiiraan just because XL live there doesn’t mean it’s hiiraan my people need to start claiming middle Shabelle more as they are native there and hold positions in the local government.

Xalfooley is in middle Shabelle that’s for certain I have seeing some people say it’s hiiraan just because XL live there doesn’t mean it’s hiiraan my people need to start claiming middle Shabelle more as they are native there and hold positions in the local government.
Kkk two can play that game bro I’ll just put on my Mudulood hat as my uncle have a whole district jawiil to themselves there.

It depends google earth puts it as Middle Shabelle but mapcarta and google maps puts it as Hiraan. Similar some pages on fb say deeganka Xalfoley ee Degmada Jalalaqsi and some say Degmada Ceelbaraf or before Mahadaay. but did you know like 1/4 of Ceeldheer buraale deegan spills inside the Hiraan border on google earth. Also some dotted huts and tin houses close to the deegan on the other side. Hiraan unukaleh :banderas:

Kkk two can play that game bro I’ll just put on my Mudulood hat as my uncle have a whole district jawiil to themselves there.

It depends google earth puts it as Middle Shabelle but mapcarta and google maps puts it as Hiraan. Similar some pages on fb say deeganka Xalfoley ee Degmada Jalalaqsi and some say Degmada Ceelbaraf or before Mahadaay. but did you know like 1/4 of Ceeldheer buraale deegan spills inside the Hiraan border on google earth. Also some dotted huts and tin houses close to the deegan on the other side. Hiraan unukaleh :banderas:
Firstly Ceel Baraf deserves to be a degmo the town centre is huge. But I believe Guudlaawe doesn’t want to empower you Agoonyar I believe he hates you guys just as much as he hates us kkkk but he’s good at hiding it bastarka 😂 because tell me why he made Moqokori and Cali Gaduud ‘degmo’ but ignored Ceel Baraf kkkkk

At least I have a Mamuul whether it’s Hirshabelle or Hiiraan State while you have nothing and are under the fist of HG.

I am not going to respond to Hawiye Yaryar anymore whom i regard as only cheerleaders of Abgaal and HG. I will only reply to Hiraab on this site. Goodbye.
🤣 Beesha 2 votes be calling me yar yar when my tribe extends from the Awash valley to konfur Galbeed. Even if I was to just count Murusade alone I am still larger than you.

We live in Ceelbuur, Galhareeri, Howlwadaag, Dayniile majority, thats 4 district majorities, Xawaadle have majority in Beledweyne, Bulo Burde and Jalalaqsi only. We have a plurality in Wardhigley, Hodan, Waberi, Afgooye, Marka and Baraawe especially Buulo Mareer. Who is the laangaab Xl or us? Kkkk

1691202405087.png

4 out of 5 Ceelbuur neighbourhoods, Duduble live with Cayr. What is there to discuss?

I’m literally a citizen from Buulo Mareer.
Over 20+ tululos that come under Marka, Afgooye and Baraawe districts

Karanle live as plurality in 4 out of 9 Zones in Ethiopia, majority in Babile and Imi districts of Fafan Zone and Babile district and Imi district of Oromia section including Somalia.

While your busy fighting for low ranking positions I am aiming to take Somalia as a whole. Next election one of these two will be your presidents. 👇 Take a note of this xawaadlo 🤣

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Why would I claim Mudul towns? Sxb I am not claiming ceel Baraf. I am gudoomiye of Feerfeer today my subclan been living there for centuries and Xalfooley belong to Yabar Madaxweyne and Xasan Muse who are natives of middle Shabelle.
Xalfooley isn’t in Middle shabelle it’s always been part of Hiiraan and it’s Agoonyar inhabited. Xawaadle do not live inside the town they just claim it online because their nomads occasionally reach it

I knew these newly trained troops weren’t being stationed in middle Shabelle @bidenkulaha. They arrived in Ceeldheer today and will head over to liberate cosweyne and then move into Mursade deegans after that. @The Midlands
Beentiisa proved wrong once again :hahaidiot:

Last edited:
Areey maa iska aqbashid in lagu ilaaliyo xaa uga noqohee shaley waa aqbashey

More fadeexp aan kugu soo deynaa

This Taliye Saalim has urur part of khallid bin waliid 24aad in daarunicma. Its closer to Adan yabaal than Galgaduud they qere protecting adan yabaal feom behind since its protected by Hawadle who liberatee it From north and west. Look your laangaab useless clan can defend it from other directions so Somaliweyn doobab are protecting you. These kids fled to Xamar without their qoryo and was ambushed by Abgaal in nuurdugle. 20 hawadle defected with their qoryo from cadaan laxeey to hiiraan State. All these area are near the border with Galgaduud you have been saying cowswwyne for a year when you cant defend your own abgaal territory i feel bad for Murusade even the useless Abgaal are using them🤣🤣
Here they are operating in your empty villages

Screenshot_20230808-135132.png

This is daarunica in the hinterland and you couldn't defend it.dont ask for more fadeexo. Every thing north of cadale has non abgaal ciidamo bases i will post here next time they are operating there thanks for reminding me 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230808-140853.jpg

Here khalid ban waliid Darunicma urur
Screenshot_20230808-135132.png

Areey maa iska aqbashid in lagu ilaaliyo xaa uga noqohee shaley waa aqbashey

More fadeexp aan kugu soo deynaa

This Taliye Saalim has urur part of khallid bin waliid 24aad in daarunicma. Its closer to Adan yabaal than Galgaduud they qere protecting adan yabaal feom behind since its protected by Hawadle who liberatee it From north and west. Look your laangaab useless clan can defend it from other directions so Somaliweyn doobab are protecting you. These kids fled to Xamar without their qoryo and was ambushed by Abgaal in nuurdugle. 20 hawadle defected with their qoryo from cadaan laxeey to hiiraan State. All these area are near the border with Galgaduud you have been saying cowswwyne for a year when you cant defend your own abgaal territory i feel bad for Murusade even the useless Abgaal are using them🤣🤣
Here they are operating in your empty villages

View attachment 286787
This is daarunica in the hinterland and you couldn't defend it.dont ask for more fadeexo. Every thing north of cadale has non abgaal ciidamo bases i will post here next time they are operating there thanks for reminding me 🤣🤣

View attachment 286784

Here khalid ban waliid Darunicma ururView attachment 286787
More shuban as per usual langaabow. I showed you clearly a video that these guys passed middle Shabelle into galgaduud and you’re bringing up news from July and a map I’ve seen you use since January. Typical :russ: :drakekidding:

Did you see xawaadle giving us three days to give up the killer who smoked that hawadle farmer? Eebow the three days are nearly over bring what you have

More shuban as per usual langaabow. I showed you clearly a video that these guys passed middle Shabelle into galgaduud and you’re bringing up news from July and a map I’ve seen you use since January. Typical :russ: :drakekidding:

Did you see xawaadle giving us three days to give up the killer who smoked that hawadle farmer? Eebow the three days are nearly over bring what you have
Usless calooley Abgaal coward ciyaal weero

What is this? Khalid bin waliid urur in Daaruunicma go defend your village coward instead of ambushing fleeing somali kids in nuurdugoe fucking ciyaal weero

You havent watched it you are a little laangaab we are protecting you from two directions and here somaliwayn kids are from the other side لعنة الله على الحمير 🤣🤣

Usless calooley Abgaal coward ciyaal weero

What is this? Khalid bin waliid urur in Daaruunicma go defend your village coward instead of ambushing fleeing somali kids in nuurdugoe fucking ciyaal weero

You havent watched it you are a little laangaab we are protecting from two directions and here somaliwayn kids are from the other side لعنة الله على الحمير 🤣🤣
Again lies. There are only dauud macawiisley in Darul nicma even when it got attacked twice. It’s getting boring and repetitive debunking your lies.

372F13C9-95C5-443F-89A9-A67D18BB348B.jpeg

Jungle

VIP
That video is 3 xawaadle being brought before Millatary court 27th divison for attempting to flee with AKs .Ninka xukumaayo waa abgaal.

Secondly Taliyaha Guutada 3aad ee Qeybta 27aad General Ibrahim Yusuf is present, you absolute retard. 1:05

Here is Colonel Abukar Taliyaha ururka 19aad ee guutada 3aad in daarulnimca recently after gor gor left. 3rd batallion is in control of Daruulnimca along with the macawiisleey.

Taliye ku xigeenka Danab is also present in the area who is owbakar gaabane.

You talk out your arse so much its unbelievable.

Asagaa la xoreynayaa ilaa hada balaayo bohol weyn Abgaal wax kama soo haraan maxey murusade wax faaraan bal fiiri dhulka la xoreynayo waa hinterlandkooda fucking useless clan 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230808-145847.jpg

Screenshot_20230808-145627.jpg

Screenshot_20230808-140853.jpg

Jungle

VIP
Asagaa la xoreynayaa ilaa hada bakaayo bohol weyn Abgaal wax kama soo haraan maxey murusade wax faaraan bal fiiri dhulka la xoreynayo waa hinterlandkooda fucking useless clan 🤣🤣

View attachment 286792
View attachment 286793
View attachment 286794
Same shit over and over. You are retarded walahi

Btw Taliye Abshir Guutaale mentioned there is Waceysle

@Themusketeer ninyahow how this guy keep baiting you? Maybe if you was another sub i wouldn't get involved lol naga dhaaf laangaabta oo somalispot dadka dhul ugu qabsado eboow

Trending