Cali gaduud massacre; non abgaaals paying the price of protecting empty east middle Shabelle

Dameeradaasna Abaal kuuma haayaan 100 Xawaadle waa ka badan tahay inta ku dhimatey dhulkooda Staffka Xassan tuure dhan oo 20 Xawaadle ayaa la dhimatey لعنة الله عليهم
Screenshot_20230804-235440.jpg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
AUN dhamaantood. After seeing more information it looks like it was a shirqool. It’s crazy because these guys were heading to Galcad. Why they ever got stopped in Cali Gaduud is beyond reason.

A clear investigation is needed

These men weren’t stationed in Middle Shabelle you fake news idiot. They were simply passing by. The group were heading to ceeldheer to eventually liberate cosweyne and use it as one of the many fronts to capture Ceelbuur. It was misunderstanding between local clan troops and this khalid bin walid guuta who were stopping for the night. One of them accidentally fired and because it was dark, Warsengeli macawiisley thought it was Shabaab so they fought for 40 minutes until news reached the other side that the taliye died.

So many Mudulood/Abgaal Who are most of those who fight under the 5th battalion of 27th division led by a Ujejeen colonel (only guuta that operate in Hiraan) died last year in places like jicibow and Aboorey including people I know back home but we don’t say anything as it’s part of being in the SNA. No Al shabaab near Cali gaduud but do you want us to thank you for dying in our land at the hands of our macwiisley? Thanks I guess :jaynerd:

Last edited:
AUN dhamaantood. After seeing more information it looks like it was a shirqool. It’s crazy because these guys were heading to Galcad. Why they ever got stopped in Cali Gaduud is beyond reason.

A clear investigation is needed
I was told the target was their HG taliye he had a beef with Abgaal officers in Madaxtooyada before he was appointed to lead this urur of guutada khalid bin waliid. The urur was not going to other fronts it was defending Cali Gaduud and was staying there for a week so this propaganda that it was friendly fire is BS. Amisom left Cadale so they put this urur in Cali gaduud to defend it.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

You can see they take the journey here AUN.

Imagine being the guys who get plane flights from Mogadishu to Dhusamareb and being the one who is told to travel from Xamar to the front by road

You can see they take the journey here AUN.

Imagine being the guys who get plane flights from Mogadishu to Dhusamareb and being the one who is told to travel from Xamar to the front by road
It wont take 3 days to caligadiid where they were defending Cadale from they arrived there the same day and stayed few days before they got killed by the ungraful mooryaan Abgaals they were protecting them.

Screenshot_20230805-003339.jpg

One of the survivors confirms they were going to be stationed in Ceelcade isbaarada guudlawe and that the target was their Taliye. He said khalid bin waliid has a base in Ceelcade we were going to that base and Ceelcade got attacked too!

They are protecting Cadale from there since Amisom left.

What is the different other ururo of khalid bin waliid are operating in ruunnirgood? Ceelbuur operation was moved to dhuusamareeb these guutooying are there to protect Abgaal 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230805-010927.jpg

Screenshot_20230805-011716.jpg

Last edited:
One of the survivors confirms they were going to be stationed in Ceelcade isbaarada guudlawe and that the target was their Taliye.
What is the different other ururo of khalid bin waliid are operating in ruunnirgood? Ceelbuur operation was moved to dhuusamareeb these guutooying are there to protect Abgaal 🤣🤣

View attachment 286179

View attachment 286180
There are four different fronts. If places like derri, jacar and bargaan are not attacked from Galcad/cosweyne direction, when Ceelbuur liberation starts, I will say I’m wrong mark my words :nvjpqts:

also if they are protecting Cadale why did they go pass the town? Last I checked from Mogadishu direction, you have to pass Cadale to reach Cali gaduud. How can they protect somewhere they already past? Also there was never a ATMIS base north of Cadale as it used to be AS territory pre November 2022 so which one are they protecting? You’re all over the place Sahal.

Last edited:
Nah I don’t care one single bit. Hope more of his people die. He is making threads about my people. That’s more disgusting in my opinion.
Laangaab isxambaar i made the new thread for your cheerleading the Dameer. Aniga laangaab murusade waqti xataa isga ma lu miyo even when you mentioned me over your laangaab mps inviting us i ignored you. My policy is to igonore hawiye yaryar this is just edbin for you laangaal calool hiraab ku jira get ready for Duduble Gudoomiye 🤣🤣

Laangaab isxambaar i made the new thread for your cheerleading the Dameer. Aniga laangaab murusade waqti xataa isga ma lu miyo even when you mention me over your laangaab mps inviting us i ignored you. My policy is to igonore hawiye yaryar this is just edbin for you laanhaal calool hiraab ku jira get ready for Duduble Gudoomiye 🤣🤣

How does it feel knowing 1000 of your people died for nothing just this year alone?

How does it feel knowing 1000 of your people died for nothing just this year alone?
Hawadle doesn’t fear death, it fears only Allah. We are not a small clan and we have plenty of land and resources to ourselves. We have defeated Al-Shabaab in our territory and have wiped them out completely from Feerfeer to Xalfooley.

We are developing our lands and reproducing as we speak. Don’t need to wish the langaab curse on everyone since you cannot fight nor have you liberated any territory from Al-Shabaab today.

The high ranking HG officer was also killed but you did not mention your HG masters why?

Hawadle doesn’t fear death, it fears only Allah. We are not a small clan and we have plenty of land and resources to ourselves. We have defeated Al-Shabaab in our territory and have wiped them out completely from Feerfeer to Xalfooley.

We are developing our lands and reproducing as we speak. Don’t need to wish the langaab curse on everyone since you cannot fight nor have you liberated any territory from Al-Shabaab today.

The high ranking HG officer was also killed but you did not mention your HG masters why?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Worry about the 15 clans raining on your Hiiraan State 😂

Trending

Latest posts