Cagjar Promises To Destroy ONLF

@Farjano-Walad
chill this is the same isaaq defending OGs in Sadenet.

And do not ever fall for an i-door who tells he supports Cagjar or Ogaden, never forget their cuqdad,

He called ONLF a gang and i asked him to show and provided sources how they are a gang when they have never set up a spaaro, sold drugs, sold weapons, or did Suicide attacks, unlike groups inside somalia proper

And the guy was boasting Ethiopia Tikdem, can you not see his two faced nature?

That's true, he's much better than the devil ilay when it comes to casually massacring people everyday because he felt bored.
But he's worse in the sense that under his leadership, Amharas and oromos, and even weak ass afars are now all vying for Somali lands.
I remember ilay rounding up oromos like animals and exporting them like food back to their region.
I remember his liyuu going well into oromia to fight them.
both are bad, but in different ways.

why are you guys @Sheikh Kulkuli entertaining this i-door who called ONLF a Gang and was booty clapping for Ethiopia Tikem in this very thread?

ONLF will never win an election unless they change their name and strive to serve all ethnically Somali Ethiopians regardless of clan

BigBreak Said:
:lol: you've absolutely lost your mind kid, if I am against ONLF and support Cagjar and the Prosperity Party this is my right and clan has ZERO relevance to what I believe. I don't even support ethnic federalism for Ethiopia by the way, Kenya is succeeding without ethnic regions

Midnimida Itoobiya waa muqadas, Ethiopia Tikdem

https://www.somalispot.com/posts/2789492/react?reaction_id=1
A pig never becomes halal and a lipstick will not chnage him, please do not entertain him and look at his two faced nature -

he is an i-door, end of it, that is all we need to know, we do not even need to read what vile attacks on us he wrote this booty clapper for ahmaar, an ahmaar getting into power is better for him than an Ogaden muslim ONLF,

come one chaps, am i the only one able to read the vile insults he wrote ?

an i-door is an i-door and will always be a i-door, they hate us, come on fellas

Interesting thread was a bit annoying to read because @Farjano-Walad was leaking all over it

let me guess, are you an i-door? Your isaaq cousin came and started to blurt insults against ONG calling them a gang

perhaps you should take it with him for leaking all over the place with his Ethiopia Tikdem nonsense, meaning ethiopia will always be one blah blah crap

@Sheikh Kulkuli Cagjar compared to his evil predecessor is very good and we don't see oppression on people because of clan basis. I can support the current Somalis in charge (Cagjar + Shide) without being blind to the wrongdoings done by Amharas. Let's hope Abiy can hold back the neftegna expansionists

Yes, Cagjar helped out the people in Daroor, Gaashamo, Xarshin etc. It's on SRTV
This is the problem you're comparing him to Ilay? Everyone can be better than him even I can do that.:kanyehmm:

why are you guys @Sheikh Kulkuli entertaining this i-door who called ONLF a Gang and was booty clapping for Ethiopia Tikem in this very thread?

https://www.somalispot.com/goto/post?id=2787864

https://www.somalispot.com/posts/2789492/react?reaction_id=1
A pig never becomes halal and a lipstick will not chnage him, please do not entertain him and look at his two faced nature -

he is an i-door, end of it, that is all we need to know, we do not even need to read what vile attacks on us he wrote this booty clapper for ahmaar, an ahmaar getting into power is better for him than an Ogaden muslim ONLF,

come one chaps, am i the only one able to read the vile insults he wrote ?

an i-door is an i-door and will always be a i-door, they hate us, come on fellas
bigbreak is a reasonable i.door. calm down inaadeer

The situation is getting seems to be getting bad for ONLF. I recently read about some senior ONLF officials leaving the organization and joining PP due to issues at the management at the top, which has resulted in the fraction of the party into two. PP has also taken advantage of its power and influence in the regional government to harass the party like when they arrested some ONLF leaders back in October.
https://addisstandard.com/in-depth-...on-disputed-removal-of-leadership-whats-next/

I am not exactly sure of how the political landscape is in the region but I do believe that ONLF should change the their name and try to work with other clans to have a better shot of achieving its targets. Besides, there aren't any other political party in any Somali state or country that are named after a qabil.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
You clall ONLF a gang, Yet they have

1) Never fought somalis, they have been brave enough to fight habashi gaallo scum

2) have never been dictators like some somali leaders, or looted the treasury of a nation

3) Have never blown up people in a terrorist way like alshabab

4) have never set up a spaaro like xamar war lords

So please explain to me how a group that last ruled a region in the 1990s can be called a gang

You must be a langab with cuqdad who deep down hates the name, that is the only reason, not our fault the British named the area Ogadeniya in 1884, take it with them, not the fault of Absame if you are langab and your forefathers did not pick up weapons to fight the mighty British empire and they got so much respect they named the area after them, because after all only they could fight back

so i know where your name calling cheap insuts come from, its called Cuqdad,

we know where the digsi is boiling from sxb,

and we have never stood in your way, whatever you may be, Isaaq, dir, langab, jarer, there is nothing stopping you starting a group called what ever clan you, plus the national liberation front,

be my guest, any langab gun cuqdad ridden mi1dgaan is welcome to start a group named after whatever they like and fight back the habash

Or are you just gona be a bunny boiling b1tch who all she knows is insulting a group that has solely fought gaalo scum?

I will let your langab cuqdad ridden mindset ponder, for a fool with an cuqdad is best left to his own devices, not point in wasting time on a pig who throws cheap insults, for a pig will always be xaraam
TBH i was for this aint big of a deal ONLF change the name but i've just had an Eureka
1614052155121.png
moment. Damn right why dont they fight for their rights under whuteva banner and just to make it clear i am not OG or from that area

TBH i was for this aint big of a deal ONLF change the name but i've just had an EurekaView attachment 172423 moment. Damn right why dont they fight for their rights under whuteva banner and just to make it clear i am not OG or from that area

Sorry we do not take recommendations from those who blab online. Why don’t you pick up a gun and fight then we can listen to your ideas

if you don’t have skin in the game , no one cares about your opinion

The situation is getting seems to be getting bad for ONLF. I recently read about some senior ONLF officials leaving the organization and joining PP due to issues at the management at the top, which has resulted in the fraction of the party into two. PP has also taken advantage of its power and influence in the regional government to harass the party like when they arrested some ONLF leaders back in October.
https://addisstandard.com/in-depth-...on-disputed-removal-of-leadership-whats-next/

I am not exactly sure of how the political landscape is in the region but I do believe that ONLF should change the their name and try to work with other clans to have a better shot of achieving its targets. Besides, there aren't any other political party in any Somali state or country that are named after a qabil.

Not true. Cagjar did us a favour. He took out the few qashin and it’s not possible but cagjar

in addition. Unless you have skin in the game why should we care about the opinions of some random dude online ?

the British named the region and we will keep the historic name. They named it due to only one clan fighting back whilst the rest kowtowed.

your opinion is like a tissue on the sidewalk.

what tribe are you anyways ? I bet you do not mind if your tribe or clan rule a particular region but your happy to try to dictate to others hahahahha

A spit on the pavement is worth than your opinion. Like it or hate it end of the day it’s OG groups vying for power in the region.

Funny how a random langab online demands name is changed yet has no skin in the game what so ever.

come back to me about name change when you have taken a Bullet for the region. Until then better to keep that gob of yours quite before you embarrass yourself.

Onlf won in the late 1990s despite Ethiopia and all the yar yar langab qashin clans against her. We won 87% of the votes.

do you know why ? Because we are majority. Kulaha work with other clans ? What other clans ? Absame is 93% of the population hate it or love it. Hence the name the British gave the land. Did they call it after some langab clan or the real owners ? Kkkkkkk

Not true. Cagjar did us a favour. He took out the few qashin and it’s not possible but cagjar

in addition. Unless you have skin in the game why should we care about the opinions of some random dude online ?

the British named the region and we will keep the historic name. They named it due to only one clan fighting back whilst the rest kowtowed.

your opinion is like a tissue on the sidewalk.

what tribe are you anyways ? I bet you do not mind if your tribe or clan rule a particular region but your happy to try to dictate to others hahahahha

A spit on the pavement is worth than your opinion. Like it or hate it end of the day it’s OG groups vying for power in the region.

Funny how a random langab online demands name is changed yet has no skin in the game what so ever.

come back to me about name change when you have taken a Bullet for the region. Until then better to keep that gob of yours quite before you embarrass yourself.

Onlf won in the late 1990s despite Ethiopia and all the yar yar langab qashin clans against her. We won 87% of the votes.

do you know why ? Because we are majority. Kulaha work with other clans ? What other clans ? Absame is 93% of the population hate it or love it. Hence the name the British gave the land. Did they call it after some langab clan or the real owners ? Kkkkkkk
All somalis fought as WSLF. That's the first and last time somalis in galbeed cleared up xabashis from every tuulo and forced them into major cities.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Sorry we do not take recommendations from those who blab online. Why don’t you pick up a gun and fight then we can listen to your ideas

if you don’t have skin in the game , no one cares about your opinion
:whoa:i am talkin to ppl who fuss about ONLF name

Trending