Cagjar Promises To Destroy ONLF

ONLF will never win an election unless they change their name and strive to serve all ethnically Somali Ethiopians regardless of clan

No one asked for your opinion brother and frankly no one cares. The British named the land Ogadeniya because only one clan fought them back

notice how both candidates are both of the same clan. Frankly langabs are bot invited neither is their opinion needed

End of the day Somalis will watch two OG guys compete and there is nothing minorities like you can do

yall can yap all you want but are forced to pick between two men of the same clan kkkkkk

Calm down @Farjano-Walad I have no problem with OG leading the region actually and I think I have OG distant relatives so cease with the tribal chauvinism please. Cagjar will win because he works for ALL Somalis unlike the ONLF gang

Calm down @Farjano-Walad I have no problem with OG leading the region actually and I think I have OG distant relatives so cease with the tribal chauvinism please. Cagjar will win because he works for ALL Somalis unlike the ONLF gang

You clall ONLF a gang, Yet they have

1) Never fought somalis, they have been brave enough to fight habashi gaallo scum

2) have never been dictators like some somali leaders, or looted the treasury of a nation

3) Have never blown up people in a terrorist way like alshabab

4) have never set up a spaaro like xamar war lords

So please explain to me how a group that last ruled a region in the 1990s can be called a gang

You must be a langab with cuqdad who deep down hates the name, that is the only reason, not our fault the British named the area Ogadeniya in 1884, take it with them, not the fault of Absame if you are langab and your forefathers did not pick up weapons to fight the mighty British empire and they got so much respect they named the area after them, because after all only they could fight back

so i know where your name calling cheap insuts come from, its called Cuqdad,

we know where the digsi is boiling from sxb,

and we have never stood in your way, whatever you may be, Isaaq, dir, langab, jarer, there is nothing stopping you starting a group called what ever clan you, plus the national liberation front,

be my guest, any langab gun cuqdad ridden mi1dgaan is welcome to start a group named after whatever they like and fight back the habash

Or are you just gona be a bunny boiling b1tch who all she knows is insulting a group that has solely fought gaalo scum?

I will let your langab cuqdad ridden mindset ponder, for a fool with an cuqdad is best left to his own devices, not point in wasting time on a pig who throws cheap insults, for a pig will always be xaraam

First state your clan, so i may know where your cuqdad comes from, then we will talk,

and you will have to explain how a group who have 100% focused on fighting gaalo to get their land back are somehow labelled gang?

I know, if i was a langab gun m1dgaan, i too will hate Ogaden and will ask why do they have 3 reginal areas in east Africa,

a famous Reer Qoraxey sheikh once remarked langab waa ehel naar, this is why, a man comes online to insult a group that has never done harm to somalia and solely focus on fighting gaalo to free their land are called gangs

cajiib, that sheikh was right, when one dies with an cuqdad for someone, langab waa ehel naar, he sleeps and wakes up with cuqdad

@Farjano-Walad

Big Break is Isaaq

Ah, thanks my queen, it explains a lot,

the cuqdad, the cheap insults, i guest right when i mentioned his clan,

@BigBreak, we are NOT stopped you from creating Isaaq Hawd Liberation front,

Not our fault Absame and Ogaden picked up guns when the British where there, whilst your forefathers picked up British shoes and their names were changed to John and James and baptised until the Sayid saved your langab ass, not our fault Darood was fighting in Berbera rescuing you and in Harar and as far as Garissa and Nairobi

Now i know where the cuqdad is boiling from,

isn't it sad how you are forced to either booty clap between Cagjar and Dr Mahdi of ONLF ?

ahaha, you are no different than the Marehan forced to booty clap between Seraar and Madoobe in Jubaland, two Bahale Ogaden cousins in last election

Kulaha we prefer Cagjar, he is still an Cagdheer and to him you will always be an i-door

:trumpsmirk:

:lol: you've absolutely lost your mind kid, if I am against ONLF and support Cagjar and the Prosperity Party this is my right and clan has ZERO relevance to what I believe. I don't even support ethnic federalism for Ethiopia by the way, Kenya is succeeding without ethnic regions

Midnimida Itoobiya waa muqadas, Ethiopia Tikdem

:lol: you've absolutely lost your mind kid, if I am against ONLF and support Cagjar and the Prosperity Party this is my right and clan has ZERO relevance to what I believe. I don't even support ethnic federalism for Ethiopia by the way, Kenya is succeeding without ethnic regions

I-door always booty clapping for habash why don you start i-door liberation front, who stops you? at least we are man enough to start our own liberation and fight back

and still have not explained why they are gangs? we need evidence, sources you cannot just blurt something like a typical geeljire kid who lost his mind due to being high on qaat, i will demand an explanation, no one make a statement they cannot back up, so what is your evidence ?

its ironic, no matter how much a i-door booty claps for Ethiopia and calls for Ethiopia tikdem nonene, end of the day notice how isaaq are never respected yet both sides of the Ogaden camps will always be invited over for peace talks, ethiopia goes to Nairobi and eriteria to even make peace deal with them

life is funny, the one who booty claps and cries ethiopia tikdem like you isaaq and who shouts the loudest is always ignored - that is al you are, a who cheer leads and watches real man fight

do not ever forget, a ahmaar if given a chance will always shoot you in the forehead and then dance over your dead booty, no matter how loud you cry ethiopia tikdem , Doqon Isaaq ah - you will always be a somali and muslim first to him, do you think he gives a hoots about your Ethiopia tikdem? that is xoolonimo

Kenya has erhnic counties.

SL is an ethnic entity too so stop being hypocrite.
Tell me what cagjar has done for Isaaq in the region did he drill boreholes for people in Gashaamo or Harsgin?
So far under his admin Wajale has been robbed several times by Ethiopian mitary and he has done nothing.
Isaaq businessmen suffer most from the Amhara cartels as well as Ethiopian mitary who like robbing trucks fool of stuff.

@Sheikh Kulkuli Cagjar compared to his evil predecessor is very good and we don't see oppression on people because of clan basis. I can support the current Somalis in charge (Cagjar + Shide) without being blind to the wrongdoings done by Amharas. Let's hope Abiy can hold back the neftegna expansionists

Yes, Cagjar helped out the people in Daroor, Gaashamo, Xarshin etc. It's on SRTV

@Sheikh Kulkuli Cagjar compared to his evil predecessor is very good and we don't see oppression on people because of clan basis. I can support the current Somalis in charge (Cagjar + Shide) without being blind to the wrongdoings done by Amharas. Let's hope Abiy can hold back the neftegna expansionists
Shide was part of Iley and will be part of other admins to come he knows how to survive.

Under Cagjar Jigjiga is slowly becoming n amhara metropolitan it will just be a matter of time before you cant do business in Wajaale.
Can you ask yourself what cagjar has done for somalis from different backgrounds who are in idp camps after being displaced by Oromos.
Also the issue of the Afar menace which seems not to be solved.

I guess the only reason you support cagjar is because he is married to an Isaaq woman.

Just wait and see then we will know how you will start complainning about Ogadens because of cagjar actions.

Yes, Cagjar helped out the people in Daroor, Gaashamo, Xarshin etc. It's on SRTV
That's true, he's much better than the devil ilay when it comes to casually massacring people everyday because he felt bored.
But he's worse in the sense that under his leadership, Amharas and oromos, and even weak ass afars are now all vying for Somali lands.
I remember ilay rounding up oromos like animals and exporting them like food back to their region.
I remember his liyuu going well into oromia to fight them.
both are bad, but in different ways.

I won't stoop to your low level and start qabiil FKD, I said I support Cagjar who is OG yet you're still angry? :lol:

you called a group that has never set up a spaaro or did suicide attacks a gang, and i asked for evidence

so provide sources or admit you had a blurted out i-door qat addict moment :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Trending