Cagjar Promises To Destroy ONLF

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Can u explain what's happening with 'absame' in DDSI, @Farjano-Walad what's going on with all that absame unity you were talking about. It doesn't seem like cagjar want's ONLF even as a political party, I am against ONLF armed faction but not political faction. I want an OGADEN FIRST leader, they keep worrying about Somalis constantly but now I hope they go tribal and kick anyone ass who is anti absame.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
ONLF has survived decades under the most aggressive regimes and came out unscathed each time, as long as they have xaq and look out for the interest of the people at heart, they will continue to exist :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In my view absame need their best diplomats in this world order with america and it's nato alliance with the EU and the overlooked pacific democratic alliance(aust, japan, south koreaa, singapore), The US has a security partnership with saudi-dubai-bahrain-qatar. Do u understand there is no super power that has locked in so much of the globe thru it's security/democratic/financial aid alliance.

The US has egypt-israel-ethiopia-kenya-nigeria thru foreign aid dependence. I haven't even started mentioning south america. That is what makes america a super power is all these various economic-financial aid-security-democratic alliances it has all over the globe. So I get frustrated when I hear absame economist @Farjano-Walad talking about war with habashi, how can u have a war when u don't have another super power approving it, there is only one super power today and it's the USA and it's friends. There is no global super power race, some are attempting to do something with china-russia-iran-turkey but it won't beat this super alliance the US has.

Even Puntland is in bed with America like everyone else is in the world thru a security alliance. Americaa is great protector of the world order today, there isn't two world orders even though china and russia with turkey and iran are trying to join the belt n road initiative but it will take at least 50-100 years before we see that leave a dent on the geopolitical chess board.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Absame needs good diplomats in this single super power world order not am armed insurrection because their is no war appetite globally from america to disturb their geopolitical structure and alliances and there is no-one really who can leave a dent in the global alliance network it has be it security friends in europe, it's pacific securty treaties with jap-korea-aust-singapore, plus they have each large nation in africa in different corners be it south africa-ethiopia-egypt-nigeria as solid foreign aid dependencies, it has the middle east locked down bar 'iran' and is reorganising syria-iraq-yemen-somalia to fall in line with this world order that isn't going anywhere anytime soon thru it's regional power friends be it ethio/kenya in east africa, saudi in the gulf, israel in the levant.

America and western alliance is at this stage unbeatable unless a miracle happens geopolitically and not many people believe in miracles

Absame needs good diplomats in this single super power world order because their is no war appetite from america to disturb their geopolitical structure and alliances and there is no-one really who can leave a dent in the global alliance network it has be it security friends in europe, it's pacific securty treaties with jap-korea-aust-singapore, plus they have each large nation in africa in different corners be it south africa-ethiopia-egypt-nigeria as solid foreign aid dependencies, it has the middle east locked down bar 'iran' and is reorganising syria-iraq-yemen-somalia to fall in line with this world order that isn't going anywhere anytime soon thru it's regional power friends be it ethio/kenya in east africa, saudi in the gulf, israel in the levant.
Amhara have promised Cagjar PM position lets see how Cagjar Axmaar politics untavels.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Amhara have promised Cagjar PM position lets see how Cagjar Axmaar politics untavels.

The PM position will rotate when they need it to rotate based on different alliances in ethiopia, but what absame should secure is foreign/defence roles and screw competing for the pm, having security and foreign position is suitable for absame since they are the bridge or buffer between ethio-kenya-somalia and should have foreign and security portfolio since any insecurity or geopolitical shifts in all nations disturbs ABSAME the most since they have a stake in all nations, that's why I SAID diplomacy is the best route for absame so they turn their location into a 'bridge' and play their cards on the board in a way absame benefits by dictating foreign-defence policies in all 3 nations.

I doubt it's in absame interest to have absame in somalia in bed with turks-qatar-egypt and then have absame in kenya and ethiopia in bed with america, this will lead to internal absame wars due to different geopolitical powers, hence a stable absame needs one common geopolitical alliance to keep themselves from killing each other and why it's critical they secure foreign-defence in somalia-ethio-kenya

Last edited:
He doesn't care about tribal ogedian or ethnic somalian goals. Him and Farmaajo goal is HOA integration
Yep cagjar so far has donated 40 million biir to Amhara region

Another to Afar region and recently to Tigray region.
A total of 120 mlion birr while the somali region has issues acute water shortage and others but he sees somalis as worthless as insects.

ONLF has survived decades under the most aggressive regimes and came out unscathed each time, as long as they have xaq and look out for the interest of the people at heart, they will continue to exist :)
unscathed? every family lost people.

My brother
two of my my uncles
my cousin
my grandfather

all killed while fighting.

Trending

Latest posts