Cagjar on Amhara TV: Somaliweynists plan Invasion led by Abdiweli Gaas!

Cagjar is not stupid but ambitious. The Ethiopians are divided and tribalistic as somalis. So he is trying to align himself with anhara king makers. To proof his Worthy he should speak like this. This is what the amharas like to hear. It's music to their ears. Cagjar is definitely going to be something big in ethiopia . The First cagdheer to got involved with addis politics. I can see this because I am isaaq and I have the stamp to classify which cagdheer is doqon or fariid. Cagjar = fariid . At least he is not killing his people to please any one.

Cagjar is not stupid but ambitious. The Ethiopians are divided and tribalistic as somalis. So he is trying to align himself with anhara king makers. To proof his Worthy he should speak like this. This is what the amharas like to hear. It's music to their ears. Cagjar is definitely going to be something big in ethiopia . The First cagdheer to got involved with addis politics. I can see this because I am isaaq and I have the stamp to classify which cagdheer is doqon or fariid. Cagjar = fariid . At least he is not killing his people to please any one.

His mom is Isaaq

Trending

Latest posts