Cagjar nullifies agreement signed with Afar region, deploys Liyuu Police in Sitti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezira

disneylanders
@Marsin I am not @Cauli he is my indr though and I just posted a topic on Suldan Wabar arriving in his homeland. Samaroon is a sleeping lion I guarantee you that.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Marsin every LAANGAAB LoomaOoyan who has Zero say in East African politics LOVES to rub his tiny shoulders around the mighty Ogaden muscles. Have some patience my friend, the Chickens are always there to be roasted.

:mjlol: Waad isku xaartay :drakelaugh:
On top of that waxaad soo qaadatay your other account sidaad ugu sii xaarto meesha.

Adoo samaroon ah oo ku bahdilsan Djibouti, DDS iyo Somaliland baad doonaysa inaad afka noo dhigatid:russ:

Are you better at assisting ciise? With who Suldaan Wabar??:pachah1:

War bal iiga waran suldaan wabar xagee ka dhacay?:dead:

Palestine waaba dad jira ee bal samaroon maxaad ku barbardhigi lahayd? aboriginals:lolbron:
War ma nooli ma nooli:chrisfreshhah:

The Arabs have a saying:

العاقل بالإشارة يفهموا

"The clever person will understand through taking a hint"

Anigoo oo kaa gaabsaday oo kaa xishooday oo in badan kaa aamusay ba meesha cayda sii waday. It's not your fault. It's because you are an Ogaden low IQ donkey. Inferior oppressed people only understand one language, the language of humiliation and degradation.
Suldaan Wabar is living in a palace in Addis Ababa bigger than Cagjar's cottage in Jigjiga, Wabar gets paid by Abiye and the Ethiopian establishment and the Tigreys who came before them. Even when Cabdi Iley tried to capture him, his Tigrey master told him do not touch SuldaanWabar. Suldaan Wabar is treated better in Addis Ababa than all of your Suldaans put together. That's the difference between the two peoples.

@Marsin every LAANGAAB LoomaOoyan who has Zero say in East African politics LOVES to rub his tiny shoulders around the mighty Ogaden muscles. Have some patience my friend, the Chickens are always there to be roasted.

@Karim

Do you support Puntland's policy of handing over Ogaden women and children to Ethiopia?
Interesting how the only Somali people who never betrayed the Ogadens are the same people that @Marsin is insulting. It's not his fault, after 200 years of abuse you love those who abuse you and hate those who love you and honour you.
There are more Ogaden people living in Borama than in Puntland why is that since you guys are the same people?

Also, focus on Puntland's western border, Somaliland is only a few kilometres away from your capital. Don't speak about Kilil affairs when your own capital is under threat.

@Karim

Have you read this article?

October 27, 2009 (NAIROBI) — Ogaden rebels accused the Somali Puntland regional administration of handing over youth from southeast Ethiopia troubled region to Addis Ababa government.

Last year the Ogaden National Liberation Front (ONLF) said Puntland regional administration had sealed a secret deal with the Ethiopian government to handover Oganden people and rebels to Addis Ababa.

Puntland Administration recently arrested a number of youth from Ogaden region and and handed them over to the Ethiopian government, said Hussein Mohamed Nur, ONLF communication officer.

http://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php?article32929

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim

Do you support Puntland's policy of handing over Ogaden women and children to Ethiopia?
Interesting how the only Somali people who never betrayed the Ogadens are the same people that @Marsin is insulting. It's not his fault, after 200 years of abuse you love those who abuse you and hate those who love you and honour you.
There are more Ogaden people living in Borama than in Puntland why is that since you guys are the same people?

Also, focus on Puntland's western border, Somaliland is only a few kilometres away from your capital. Don't speak about Kilil affairs when your own capital is under threat.
If Ogadens are slaves for 200 years then you're slave living under the rule of another slave. Your twisted logic doesn't make sense.

@Cauli the Syrians also say :
"من جرب مجرب فهو عقله مخرب "

Wich could be translated as : "Whoever falls a second time into trap has a broke mind".

This people love to call Samaroon Landheere to instigate between them and Isaaq in Somaliland. They say shit like : "Why doesn't the noble tribe of Samaroon defend themselves." And now when you talk about your rights in K5 you are a Langaab and whatsoever... In other words never let those people fool you again. Sadly many Samaroon brothers fall for them, as nowadays some degenerates of my own GX tribe.

Back to the topic. You are completly right about Liyuu police, it is a tribal militia consisting of Ogadeen , who sided with the Xabashis to abuse the other Somali clans, including also Ogadeen. It is absolutely shameless to claim Liyuu police protects the Ciise, when this militia abused Somalis for over 10 years. This Naago who get upset about your critics should stop their calacaal and leave politics, if they can't deal with the truth. The people in Somali Galbeed will only find justice, when a security force made of all residing clans will be implemented in K5.

@Cauli qof aan ka lexleexdo ayaad tahay runtii, DDS waxaad ku tahay ilma yar oo dhabtayda ku fadhiya, kolka aan doono intaan dharka kaa siibo ayaan sidan doono ku garaaci, waxba ha lasoo boodin fabricated stories from kuwii ku haystay, anagu hadaan ogadeen nahay waxaad leedahay itoobiya ayaa ku gumaysta, adigana waxaa ku gumaysta qabiil, waxaad ku hoos nooshahay idoor in somaliland, Ogaden in DDS and ciise in Djibouti, yacni cuqdada meesha aad ka keentay waa halkaas.
Aan mar labaad kugu soo ciliyo, ilma yar oo dhabtayda ku fadhiya ayaad tahay, your a child sitting on my lap, if you don’t behave like the minority you are sidan doono ayaan kaa yeeli.

@Cauli the Syrians also say :
"من جرب مجرب فهو عقله مخرب "

Wich could be translated as : "Whoever falls a second time into trap has a broke mind".

This people love to call Samaroon Landheere to instigate between them and Isaaq in Somaliland. They say shit like : "Why doesn't the noble tribe of Samaroon defend themselves." And now when you talk about your rights in K5 you are a Langaab and whatsoever... In other words never let those people fool you again. Sadly many Samaroon brothers fall for them, as nowadays some degenerates of my own GX tribe.

Back to the topic. You are completly right about Liyuu police, it is a tribal militia consisting of Ogadeen , who sided with the Xabashis to abuse the other Somali clans, including also Ogadeen. It is absolutely shameless to claim Liyuu police protects the Ciise, when this militia abused Somalis for over 10 years. This Naago who get upset about your critics should stop their calacaal and leave politics, if they can't deal with the truth. The people in Somali Galbeed will only find justice, when a security force made of all residing clans will be implemented in K5.

4D111A0C-177E-4985-8C3E-66D128D10C53.jpeg

Adoo dambiile ah inaad qof kale dambi ku eedid baaba waali ah, Liyu police has never had any issues with samaroon, while your snm militia massacred 700 samaroons because of their loyality to the somali nation.

View attachment 71823

Adoo dambiile ah inaad qof kale dambi ku eedid baaba waali ah, Liyu police has never had any issues with samaroon, while your snm militia massacred 700 samaroons because of their loyality to the somali nation.

So when they fight Isaaq they are loyal to the Somali Nation and when they and when they talk about their rights in K5 they are Langaab and Aborigines, Bal labadas mid kala dooro un, oo ciyaarta inaga jooji:mjlol:

You are not even understanding the essence of this debate. Cauli pointed out, that Liyuu police is a tribal militia and it operates in every district of non Ogadeen tribes, which is very dangerous. If you wanna compare this situation with Reer Awdaal, the whole security force their is 99,999 their own people and no Isaaq has anything to say as an Isaaq, but Muuse Biixi can only talk as a State head, like Dahir Riyaale used to rule over every Isaaq district in SL as a Stead head. In other words : The President of DDSI can be Ogadeen or whatever tribe and no one would say anything, but every district should have a security force consisting of it's own people who descend from the respective Gobol. How can someone with a brain argue against this ?

Kezira

disneylanders
@Marsin Samaroon view Ogaden as brothers but wont take insults also a Ogaden is closer to me than a Habar Awal or a Habar Jeclo.

So when they fight Isaaq they are loyal to the Somali Nation and when they and when they talk about their rights in K5 they are Langaab and Aborigines, Bal labadas mid kala ***** un, oo ciyaarta inaga jooji:mjlol:

You are not even understanding the essence of this debate. Cauli pointed out, that Liyuu police is a tribal militia and it operates in every district of non Ogadeen tribes, which is very dangerous. If you wanna compare this situation with Reer Awdaal, the whole security force their is 99,999 their own people and no Isaaq has anything to say as an Isaaq, but Muuse Biixi can only talk as a State head, like Dahir Riyaale used to rule over every Isaaq district in SL as a Stead head. In other words : The President of DDSI can be Ogadeen or whatever tribe and no one would say anything, but every district should have a security force consisting of it's own people who descend from the respective Gobol. How can someone with a brain argue against this ?
Khaladka waxaa weye adoo idooor futa qoyan leh inaad sheekada soo dhex gashid, liyu police consists of all somali tribes living in DDS including your futo qoyan tribe i have seen it myself, marka inaad liyu police hal qolo ku sheegtid cuqdada caloosha kaaga jira ayaa kaa yeedhisay, i dont blame you, i blame the wagash tribe you came from with those fake allegations.

But of course when you are the majority, minority will bark like dogs against you.

If Ogaden are majority in DDS of course the majority of liyu police will be Ogaden, just like idoooristans military are majority idooors, get it?
What are idooor sl soldiers doing in non idooor district within idoooristan? Wasnt it yesterday that nimcaan hilaac house in borama was attacked because of his visit to mogadishu?

Your fake nation marginalises everything that is not idooor, you should be the last person to take part of this debate.
Dahir riyaale got the chance to become the president only because he was the vp under haaji egal, and took over "power" after the death of the president when infact idooors ran the show behind the scene.

Khaladka waxaa weye adoo idooor futa qoyan leh inaad sheekada soo dhex gashid, liyu police consists o all somali tribes living in DDS including your futo qoyan tribe i have seen it myself, marka inaad liyu police hal qolo ku sheegtid cuqdada caloosha kaaga jira ayaa kaa yeedhisay, i dont blame you, i blame the wagash tribe you came from with those fake allegations.

But of course when you are the majority, minority will bark like dogs against you.

If Ogaden are majority in DDS of course the majority of liyu police will be Ogaden, just like idoooristans military are majority idooors, get it?
What are idooor sl soldiers doing in non idooor district within idoooristan? Wasnt it yesterday that nimcaan hilaac house in borama was attacked because of his visit to mogadishu?

Your fake nation marginalises everything that is not idooor, you should be the last person to take part of this debate.
Dahir riyaale got the chance to become the president only because he was the vp under haaji egal, and took over "power" after the death of the president when infact idooors ran the show behind the scene.

Very emotional text. Best part is you insulting my tribe in your love letter and before that another tribe and now you talk about Cuqdad.

Look nayaa stay on topic the thread is about K5 not SL, and all i said is, that it is even good for your benefit, if the structure of Liyuu police becomes more inclusive. I don't mean a few tribes member of a very clan, but a Liyuu police, where the people of every clan feels save. Never seen in my live a non Ogadeen citizen saying Liyuu police is our security force. I've never even seen an Ogadeen even denying that Liyuu Police is clan based cajib.

Now miss me with another love letter i can't insult back cause Ramadan is near
:manny:

@Cauli qof aan ka lexleexdo ayaad tahay runtii, DDS waxaad ku tahay ilma yar oo dhabtayda ku fadhiya, kolka aan doono intaan dharka kaa siibo ayaan sidan doono ku garaaci, waxba ha lasoo boodin fabricated stories from kuwii ku haystay, anagu hadaan ogadeen nahay waxaad leedahay itoobiya ayaa ku gumaysta, adigana waxaa ku gumaysta qabiil, waxaad ku hoos nooshahay ***** in somaliland, Ogaden in DDS and ciise in Djibouti, yacni cuqdada meesha aad ka keentay waa halkaas.
Aan mar labaad kugu soo ciliyo, ilma yar oo dhabtayda ku fadhiya ayaad tahay, your a child sitting on my lap, if you don’t behave like the minority you are sidan doono ayaan kaa yeeli.

@Abdurahman_somali

There is also another saying:
لا تشتري العبد إلا والعصا معه

"Never purchase the servant unless it comes along with the stick too."

Some people just behave better when you smite them and strike them down. They function only when treated like garbage. This @Marsin, waan raali geliyay, he kept making vulgar remarks, I changed the subject and wanted to treat him honourably. I never even insulted his clan, I simply criticised the Liyuu Police which is a militia made up of all clans, in fact one of the three major generals of the Liyuu is from my own clan. My comments were above tribal nonsense. But the low IQ Ogaden donkey didn't have the intelligence to be able to fathom that.
You're 100% correct. They always instigate between us for centuries. No more. Look at how the Jebertis are all sticking up for this dude. Even though Puntland sold these guys to Addis Ababa for a $100.

As for you, @Marsin
Very weak response which is what I expected after slapping you. I didn't want to insult you or your people. It's not in my dhaqan. Continue to spew your nonsense and I will undress you.

Very emotional text. Best part is you insulting my tribe in your love letter and before that another tribe and now you talk about Cuqdad.

Look nayaa stay on topic the thread is about K5 not SL, and all i said is, that it is even good for your benefit, if the structure of Liyuu police becomes more inclusive. I don't mean a few tribes member of a very clan, but a Liyuu police, where the people of every clan feels save. Never seen in my live a non Ogadeen citizen saying Liyuu police is our security force. I've never even seen an Ogadeen even denying that Liyuu Police is clan based cajib.

Now miss me with another love letter i can't insult back cause Ramadan is near
:manny:
Adoo dameer ah hadaad faras ismoodo waa waali kale.
i took somaliland as an example to expose your double standard face, every clan within DDS is welcome to join the liyu police but it takes raganimo to do it.

Majority iyo minority ayey aduunka oo dhan u kala baxaan, if i argued the same way you do about somaliland indhaha ayaad caseyn lahayd, just like you did when i mentioned somaliland as an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts