Cagjar nullifies agreement signed with Afar region, deploys Liyuu Police in Sitti

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cauli

45 of those who were massacred in awaday 2017 were mostly samaroon, but it still didnt stop your daciif Ina gumeyd ass to critize liyu police while making oromos the victims.

I don’t take such people like yourself serious in a debate, the only answer for the kinds of you is karbaash and facts.

You're not Ciise. Sxb this is not 1991. Ciise and Samaroon are the biggest allies.
Why are you denying his qabiil? Because he said the fact that ciise and ogadens are majority in DDS?
Do you even think before commenting?

@Cauli

45 of those who were massacred in awaday 2017 were mostly samaroon, but it still didnt stop your daciif Ina gumeyd ass to critize liyu police while making oromos the victims.

I don’t take such people like yourself serious in a debate, the only answer for the kinds of you is karbaash and facts.

What's wrong with criticising the Liyuu Police?
If I mentioned that they committed mass killings and they did wrong does that warrant your tribalist response? It just means your a low IQ donkey.

Kezira

disneylanders
@Cauli

45 is nothing compared to 10k Ogaden massacred by Liyuu yet you never critize Liyuu

What's wrong with criticising the Liyuu Police?
If I mentioned that they committed mass killings and they did wrong does that warrant your tribalist response? It just means your a low IQ donkey.
You provided me information with oromos being the target, knowing well what they have done to somalis.

Dhiig miyaadan lahayn awoowga wasse?:gucciwhat:

45 is nothing compared to 10k Ogaden massacred by Liyuu yet you never critize Liyuu
So it is caadi with 45 slaughtered samaroons? You ain’t samaroon, waad isqarxisey, idoor isqarinaya ayaad tahay otherwise you wouldnt have said this.

Wixii aad samayseen waa la sheegi :manny:
This is the original picture:
Massacre_of_palestinians_in_shatila.jpg
and it's Lebanon :snoop:.

Kezira

disneylanders
So? Are you denying that your tribal chief massacred 700 samaroons in dila?
Bal indha adeygiisa fiirya:siilaanyolaugh:
Only a sick individual would deny a massacre because of clan affiliation Borama and Dilla massacre will never be forgotten.

You provided me with information given only by one side from oromo controlled institution in addis ababa, ignoring the fact that thousands of somalis have been displaced and killed even after the overthrow of the former regime of cabdi iley and his liyu police.
You came in here blaming the move of cagjar’s reformed state and liyu police, reminding us of a yesterdays liyu police who at that time were at border wars with the neighbouring regional state.
Your in here seriously making the oromos victims, knowing well what they have done to thousands of innocent somali people, killing and displacing them, making them the highest IDP’s of the country.
https://www.google.no/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiAvu-p14DiAhUPyKYKHa4tCPAQzPwBCAM&url=https://www.trtworld.com/africa/there-s-a-genocide-taking-place-here-against-somali-muslims-20603&psig=AOvVaw0S12BVixT62ux4R4wPEXwR&ust=1557018306758583

And about your somali nationalist allegations, we don’t give two flying f*ck about that, we’re lending hand to our political allies the issa in defeating those afars who were wrongfully given issa districts, no other somali can lend a hand to them other than ogadens, not even your small langaab cheerleading, dickriding tribe can help them out, thats why your here spreading your ass like there is no tomorrow :pacspit: Naanabka aatahay wass

what tribe is this adoon m1dgaan langab callec cauli?

is he 1door or one of the other 26 somali tribes we rule in Ogadeniya?

dont waste your time on adoon mi1dgaans ina adeer, they have low IQ these gun gun dhasehy

Why so triggered? :mjlaugh:

Remember Cagjar licks the balls of an Oromo man in Addis Ababa. Dont forget who put him in power. Not because of political astuteness. You surely cant claim to be supporting this man yet hate on the ones who gave him power. Doqon doqon dhalay! Your IQ is lower than 68!

I have nothing against Ogadens, no point in me insulting your clan. We dont really share culture, traditions nor are we neighbours so I have nothing to say about them. In fact it was my clan that refused to hand over any ONLF fighters to Ethiopia and gave them safe haven in their territories when your men, women and children were being sent over the border by Somaliland, Djibouti and Puntland. Remember that the next time you spout your hate!

Ciise is my blood, my grandmothers are Ciise on both sides. I'm closer to the Ciise than you, geographically, historically and genetically. The non Ciise Somali clans in Djibouti are the reason why the Afars will never ever see political power because they make sure the Ciise are at the helm otherwise Djibouti would today be Afar.

A/d provide evidence to show that the Liyuu Police are reformed. They were killing Gadsan clan members a few weeks ago. :mjlaugh:

warya samaroon lamngab m1dgaan boy, do not insult your master your low IQ handicap,

if your so smart why are all samaroon sub clans sitting under cagjar, iley, Ogaden leaders?

behave yourself warya

warya samaroon lamngab m1dgaan boy, do not insult your master your low IQ handicap,

if your so smart why are all samaroon sub clans sitting under cagjar, iley, Ogaden leaders?

behave yourself warya

@Teeri-Alpha

You clearly haven't read the thread. I don't want to bother to respond to you either. Your cousin started the beef and I didn't respond to his tribal insults. I didn't insult his people and he wouldn't stop with the tribal slurs. So it was tooth for a tooth. I have no issue with Ogaden.
But if someone attacks then they should expect a karbash response. Simple as that.

@Cauli the Syrians also say :
"من جرب مجرب فهو عقله مخرب "

Wich could be translated as : "Whoever falls a second time into trap has a broke mind".

This people love to call Samaroon Landheere to instigate between them and Isaaq in Somaliland. They say shit like : "Why doesn't the noble tribe of Samaroon defend themselves." And now when you talk about your rights in K5 you are a Langaab and whatsoever... In other words never let those people fool you again. Sadly many Samaroon brothers fall for them, as nowadays some degenerates of my own GX tribe.

Back to the topic. You are completly right about Liyuu police, it is a tribal militia consisting of Ogadeen , who sided with the Xabashis to abuse the other Somali clans, including also Ogadeen. It is absolutely shameless to claim Liyuu police protects the Ciise, when this militia abused Somalis for over 10 years. This Naago who get upset about your critics should stop their calacaal and leave politics, if they can't deal with the truth. The people in Somali Galbeed will only find justice, when a security force made of all residing clans will be implemented in K5.

your right about liyu police being made of ogaden 99%, why not, we make up the majorty, the only tribe out of 26 somali tribes that has fought and died for the land,

yuo are welcome to make 1door hawd liberation front, 1door liyu police etc, go ahead, are yuo willing to die for the hawd and fight habashi for decades? if you have sons willing to die for you, welcome,

and yuo accuse liyu police using ethiopia to karbash somalis? the pot calling the kettle black, your 1door people were super happy to massacre young ONLf lads and hand them over until uncle cabdi iley came along, yuo worked for the habashi, did you forget two can play that game?

somalis showed us, they used gaal habashi against us, so we showed them two can play that game, and did it betetr than them,

your good ugaas but at least be honest when it comes to 1doors using habashi FIRST

So when they fight Isaaq they are loyal to the Somali Nation and when they and when they talk about their rights in K5 they are Langaab and Aborigines, Bal labadas mid kala ***** un, oo ciyaarta inaga jooji:mjlol:

You are not even understanding the essence of this debate. Cauli pointed out, that Liyuu police is a tribal militia and it operates in every district of non Ogadeen tribes, which is very dangerous. If you wanna compare this situation with Reer Awdaal, the whole security force their is 99,999 their own people and no Isaaq has anything to say as an Isaaq, but Muuse Biixi can only talk as a State head, like Dahir Riyaale used to rule over every Isaaq district in SL as a Stead head. In other words : The President of DDSI can be Ogadeen or whatever tribe and no one would say anything, but every district should have a security force consisting of it's own people who descend from the respective Gobol. How can someone with a brain argue against this ?

but then 1door snm operate in every district in somaliland, inclduing harti and, samaroon regions, how is that different

surely if yuo are the leader of the nation, its your duty to keep it safe,

we dont want wild somalis willy nilly doing as they please, we must keept them in check,

why?

because we want cagjar and ONLF to sort out the referendum, sort out the oil deal, deal with the federal gov and her allies the americans, UK etc with out hindrance, we want to focus 100%

in 10 years insha Allah we want to became a nation once again, get out, of this sinking ship,

@Teeri-Alpha

You clearly haven't read the thread. I don't want to bother to respond to you either. Your cousin started the beef and I didn't respond to his tribal insults. I didn't insult his people and he wouldn't stop with the tribal slurs. So it was tooth for a tooth. I have no issue with Ogaden.
But if someone attacks then they should expect a karbash response. Simple as that.

but yuo do know ciise got karbahsed and willingly gave up their lands in the 90s and again in the 200s way way before cabdi iley and in fact they got invaded a couple months ago by canfar

all canfaar is what, 1 million max, yet ciise who has about 1.5 million in siiti and 600,000 in djabouti cannot defend her land?

dont accuse cabdi iley, ciise sells their land and tribe rights, one day jaaro, akisho, gurgure etc are dir and next waa oromo, they sell their tribe name like a UK passport, any person is welcome to jojn them, this is why they are weak,

dir has this major issue, anyone can claim dir, heck they even made wardey dir now so they can say we have lands in jubaland,

cabdi iley never ever sold a single dir land,

and why did cabdi iley karbash oromo? because we know their nature, we have been fighting for 700 year and look what they did after uncle iley, they killed 1000s of somalis,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts