Cagjar nullifies agreement signed with Afar region, deploys Liyuu Police in Sitti

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't protecting anyone garacyahow, who's 2nd to cagjar in the region? Me.

DDS is nothing without ciise madobe dir. 3rd largest in number, controls a zone, main somali representation in ethiopias 2nd capital. Vice president

The only non ogaden group who welcomed onlf when they returned from exile. Stop making non existant enemies for yourselves

When ogadenis are getting emasculated and chased like dogs for 100 years they're mujahids but when others die fighting the same empire they're getting "bullied"

You niggas create problems and then want credit for doing the bear minimum? f*ck outta here

warya come down, firstly, you only got number 2 becasue of our nasabnimo, it belongs to jidwaq,

every Ogaden has their own gobal, go and fight canfaar who are 50% of your people yet bullying you since 10,000 BC

with out me your a nothing,

Kezira

disneylanders
Warya go suck your mum and thank Ogaden for once again coming to your aid.

You've lost your main city to oromo, you're getting karbashed by afar who don't even number 1 million and you can't even use djibouti, a whole dir country as leverage to gain some sort of influence in the region.

You won't see a penny from the oil, the same oil Ogaden has stopped from flowing for decades as we were not happy with the curent situation. Likewise the oil will not go into production until Ogaden decides to do so. It ain't no big deal for us to blow up some pipelines and slaughter indhayar by the dozens.

Ethiopia knows that, just like they know only OG has a say amongst Somalis.

Tell me 1 thing ciise has achieved besides getting cucked by oromo one day, afar the other, before finally claiming to be oromo to stop the violence :cryinglaughsmiley:

What happened when your elders cried to addis begging for leadership of the region? They were laughed off and told only OG can lead.

@Kingcobra so ethiopia provides weapons to the only Somalis who have been fighting them but the slave ciise has to use its own armoury? I guess it doesn't pay to be a cock sucking caabid.

You know what they say, nobody respects prostitutes :francis:

Anyway why couldn't you get weapons and support from djibouti? I guess cowardice runs in the tribes veins :mjlaugh:
You don't know anything about Dire Dawa, it is mostly Issa and Gurgura (of whom largely speak Oromo) which gives the illusion that the city is largely Oromo. Dire Dawa will never be lost, but don't worry about that you scrawny rat.

Unlike Ogadeni who don't help each other since one is Kenyafied Bantu pretender and the other lost in the Ogadeni dessert, Ciise practice a strong xeer where they stick to each other. Had Ina Cagjar not stepped in for good face guaranteed Djibouti would have shipped arms like they always do.

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...w-seizure-of-arms-from-djibouti,108335630-bre

Afars are one of the most fiercest warriors this has been recorded by most Western writers. You can even read about this.

Unlike Ogadeni who are just cow-fodder for the Ethiopian regime. The Ciise have actual political clout in the region.

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...-to-force-abiy-ahmed-ali-s-hand,108339674-art

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...ind-djiboutian-arms-trafficking,108341797-bre

Where can the laangaab Ogadeni get it's arms from if it's not Baba Ethiopia? Know your place boy. Had it not been for Barbaarta , Iley would still be raping and pillaging Ogadeni villages for fun.

@diaby be quiet you bloody laangaab remember who will be sucking the oil dry you slave. The territories in question were conquered by Ciise militias these are the territories in dispute today so no land was actually lost langaab waaxid.

Ciise outsmarted you in any way possibly their man base is Djibouti from where they hold meetings with Ethiopia and from there the Somali insurgencies were halted unlike the doqon Ogaden who had nothing to lose and continued their militia which wasn't effective at all.

You really believe ONLF had an impact during Iley adminstration literally they were cow-fodder compared to Ethiopian forces. Now go sit down and let the big men on a international level hold meetings and discuss how to transport and gain revenue from the Ogadeni oil.

Ogaden as a subclan may be biggest but only form 35 to 40% numerically of the region if they refuse to cooperate than the whole kilil will never see stability you scrawny rat.

Let the big international players enjoy the oil while the slave administrates a region.

https://www.busiweek.com/ethiopia-starts-oil-production-from-ogaden-basin/

x846abiy-ahmed-hug.jpg.pagespeed.ic.wAlAuW-uZ3.jpg

djibouti_guelleh.jpg

warya, @diaby sub sub sub clans most likely is 3 times your number, a mohamed zubeer sub sub sub sub sub clan 9 times removed from ugas mohamed zubeer let alone ogaden

who you calling langab

your uncle fat boy omar has been in chargen for 30 years yet could not lift a single finger to help his cousins lose lands to tiny little canfaar or assimilated fake dir oromos like jaaros and akisho and what not,

VIP
War anaga yaab aragnay:dead:

What a weird ass thread

Here we are discussing your Cisse cousins getting shafted in their tuulos but this looma ayaan Qoti hybrid daanyeer @Cauli brings up Geri-Jaarso rivalry which has been spanning decades now and fighting was prevalent even before Iley came into power, good on Cabdi Cumar for assisting Geri in there time of need. Why don't you criticize Jaarso for using Qoti militias to fight Geri in the early 2000's eventually leading to the illegal annexation of Jinacsaney on behalf of Oromia?

You reek of Hypocrisy

Die fighting the same empire? You're squaring up to Afar which is by far one of the weakest tribes in Ethiopia. Militarily, they are of no threat to anyone. Tigray took large swaths of their territory but they choose to confront Cisse waraabe and their fellow Qoti hybrids instead of the now defunct TPLF. You would think the way to go about defusing this conflict is through dialogue but now you're in deep shit, you're now entrenched in two fronts surely your laangaab clan needs some assistance

Looks like Cagjar has created another 4 million problem for you coupled with the 50 million problems your sharp teeth tol already had:mjlaugh:

Real emasculation has been occuring in Dire Dawa and surrounding areas this will only intensify now that the butcher of Sitti Lemma Megersa has been made defense minister soon the whole of will soon be under Oromo rule.

We wish you well mudane:mjlaugh:

You want to compare hardships?

Nothing we've gon through will ever compare to the karbaash delt to ogadanis. Bakhti ogaden men have allowed their women and children to become toys for the xabashis

Niggas been getting karbaashed non stop since 77 and are now bitter other clans are more politically astute

Ogs be like:

giphy (46).gif

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

You don't know anything about Dire Dawa, it is mostly Issa and Gurgura (of whom largely speak Oromo) which gives the illusion that the city is largely Oromo. Dire Dawa will never be lost, but don't worry about that you scrawny rat.

Unlike Ogadeni who don't help each other since one is Kenyafied Bantu pretender and the other lost in the Ogadeni dessert, Ciise practice a strong xeer where they stick to each other. Had Ina Cagjar not stepped in for good face guaranteed Djibouti would have shipped arms like they always do.

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...w-seizure-of-arms-from-djibouti,108335630-bre

Afars are one of the most fiercest warriors this has been recorded by most Western writers. You can even read about this.

Unlike Ogadeni who are just cow-fodder for the Ethiopian regime. The Ciise have actual political clout in the region.

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...-to-force-abiy-ahmed-ali-s-hand,108339674-art

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...ind-djiboutian-arms-trafficking,108341797-bre

Where can the laangaab Ogadeni get it's arms from if it's not Baba Ethiopia? Know your place boy. Had it not been for Barbaarta , Iley would still be raping and pillaging Ogadeni villages for fun.

ahahha, liar, Ogaden from garisa and wajhir and as far as imey and dagabuur and Ogaden kenyan ministers have helped create jubaland,

whwre would we be with out uncle yusuf haji kenyan defence minister who ordered bantu to die for us in jubaland

uncle cabdi iley was giving ahmed madoobe 7 million a month and hundreds of vehicles, wepaons,

heck uncle cabdi even offered ahmed madoobe liyu police so many times, i have met ahmed madoobe twice,

the lads fighting in kismayo are from all over the Ogaden empire of 3 nations, kulaha we dont help each other,

who do yuo think defended ogaden against somalis in adis and nauirobi when they go there to complain? our infleunce and our lander nimo

does dir have 4 out of 12 kenyan generals since 1967? No, do you have kenyan ministers, cabinet members? are you or have yuo been the cheif kenyan armed forces cheif general? NO,

we have 3 passports, God made us lander, alhamdulilah, dont hate

bs: the american ambassador spent 5 days meeting cagjar and ONLF in nov 2018

did the Us ambassador met ciise/dir? NOOOOOOOOO

why us, because no one will touch the oil with out Oagden say so and the 10 year referendum has already been agreed, you can day dream all you want,

and once Ogadeniya is created insha Allah, majority rule, minority rights, your uncle needs us more than we need him and ogadeniya has a border with jubaland that has a coast

the US already supplies canada with sweet crude as canadia oil is too heavy, 5,000 km from taxes all the way to deep canada,

we can easily take it from deep ogadeniya and use jubaland, after all we will have the money

kulaha we run things,

you day dream dude,

ramadan kareem,

kulaha Ogaden doeskin help each other, go to kismayo or jigjiga, or kenya, we are more united, before we focused on ogadeniya but now we are focusing on all the parts of our east african empire

once the nation is Ogadeniya after the referendum insha Allah, i will make yuo the operations manager of my hotel i shall buy in Qoraxey next to the oil fields, you can manage my hotels :trumpsmirk:

Nothing we've gon through will ever compare to the karbaash delt to ogadanis. Bakhti ogaden men have allowed their women and children to become toys for the xabashis

Niggas been getting karbaashed non stop since 77 and are now bitter other clans are more politically astute

Ogs be like:

View attachment 71881

we ahve been at war, atleast we fought and took on 100 million habashi and their langab cuqdad ridden somali client states in screwed up somalia,

so what, the soviet union lost 30 million people, Germany lost 10 million, man marche on, atleast we have created a reputation of being tough and will not back down despite how many get killed,

can you do it? ciise liberation front and gadabursi liberation front was created at the same time as ONLF and they lasted 4 days. we lasted 35 years

and now we US gov interested in our referendum, we rule yuo even when we are at war with somalsi and habashi,

and dont forget what uncle cabdi iley the great did, he fingered 1door, Mj, hawiye and all somali gashins, so we have made them pay for it and then made their leaders come to jigjiga and do dhaanto on their own,

can you poeple do what my people have done even for just 1 days?

NOOO, why are yuor people so scared of fighting

freedom costs a price: blood, are you willing to spill it like we did?

yuo have cuqdad now, wait till we get the referendum and onlf gets 87% of the votes like they did in 1993 and 1997

heck, you say we are 405 yet how did onlf in the mist of all the other langabs united against us and fighting zenawi in 1993 and 1997 get 87% of the votes?

you know we make up 93% if yuo throw in our absame brothers

Ogs be like:

View attachment 71881

politically astute kulaha, then go and fight canfaar

other somalis in ethiopia and somalia have opened their assess wide for the habashi, at least we fought back

even if 90% of us die, we will be happy for freedom in the long run comes at a price,

are yuo qwilling to wager that bet or happy to sit under someone forever?

maskiin coward , no wonder why your land ha been stolen bit by bit by oromo and canfaar,

car name me a single inche ogaden has lost despite being at war for decades, even though we share a 5,000 Km border with non somali ethiopians, i dare yuo to name one inch,

yet just recnetly dira daba was 1005 dir and today your girls get raped in it,

disgusting

shame,

grow a pair

VIP
politically astute kulaha, then go and fight canfaar

other somalis in ethiopia and somalia have opened their assess wide for the habashi, at least we fought back

even if 90% of us die, we will be happy for freedom in the long run comes at a price,

are yuo qwilling to wager that bet or happy to sit under someone forever?

maskiin coward , no wonder why your land ha been stolen bit by bit by oromo and canfaar,

car name me a single inche ogaden has lost despite being at war for decades, even though we share a 5,000 Km border with non somali ethiopians, i dare yuo to name one inch,

yet just recnetly dira daba was 1005 dir and today your girls get raped in it,

disgusting

shame,

grow a pair

Nah g. Fighting knowing there's no chance in hell of a victory is called being brain dead. You gather ressources first and then rebel.

Who's girls are getting raped in dirdhabe? Don't just throw back my insults :mjlol:

You guys keep talking as if you haven't faced the same from ethiopia. Why did onlf call it quits? Because their spirit was broken

I got nothing against ogs, just had to put idiots like spin doctor and diaby in their place

Last edited:

Ogs be like:

View attachment 71881

Look at this coward taking pride in being a slave to xabashi for centuries. I don't think I've ever come across a tribe who praises itself for the act servitute towards somebody else.

What positions did ciise hold 30 years ago and today?

I'll tell you, they were insignificant slaves and after decades of servitute to ethiopia they're still insignificant slaves. No leadership, no leverage, no armed force, and somehow at the mercy of some of the smallest and weakest tribes in the region...the Afar :russ:

You've become a minority in your own city dire daba where oromo have you on ropes and hiding in houses whenever it kicks off. How weak are you langaabs?

As for jail ogaden do you think only OG were in there? 68 IQ dhoqon, despite having your whole tribe cower in fear like women you still lived in the region and faced hardships. The only difference is that you're getting slaughtered by oromo, afar, jaarso, akisho or whatever they're called meanwhile we fought ethiopia till today where they were forced to sign a peace deal with us.

You've lost your capital to oromo while we've only strenghtened our position of leadership in the region after fighting the whole ethiopian nation, not a small tribe like afar or jaarso :mjlol:

You've got @Kezira talking about how fearsome afar are :russ:

That tells you all you need to know about your snowflake clan.

Why didn't ciise take advantage of OG fighting ethiopia? We been at it for decades yet you guys still couldn't work your way to a leadership positon :what:

Not only are you weak but you're also deficient intellectually. Donkeys who are satisfied in their role as lifelong servants to ethiopia.

Nah g. Fighting knowing there's no chance in hell of a victory is called being brain dead. You gather ressources first and then rebel.

Who's girls are getting raped in dirdhabe? Don't just throw back my insults :mjlol:

You guys keep talking as if you haven't faced the same from ethiopia. Why did onlf called it quits? Because their spirits was broken

I got nothing against ogs, just had to put idiots like spin doctor and diaby in their place

you contradict yourself, on one hand you say elarn when to make peace adn the other hand you accuse us of qutting, make up your damn mined

seocndly, the US and UK is pushing the ONLF with kenyan Ogaden leaders also taking a masisve lead,

here is the deal, ONLf will be allowed to stand elections on the condition we can call for refredum,

why do you think cabdi iley deported habashi from our capital? cabdi iley waa super onlf dont ever think any ogaden forgets about our main objective, we just diagreed on hwo to do t,

yuo think onlf will give up so easily, think again, they did with America being involved and us getting a refredum,

last orders to cabdi iley to liyu was work with onlf, after all liyu waa onlg with different shirt,

anywas, the yankis dont want the chinese involved in africa or east africa so close to the suez canal and dont want the yankis taking oil,

this is bigger than your small clan or ethiopia, its a global geo strategic we are playing, ethiopia is very bunkrupt to the point it cannot even import a single bareel of oil with out loans, tigra stolen all the money, and locked it up in their kilil,

oromo and ahamaar cannot run shyt, ethiopia is dead waa dead man walking, 87 different languages cannot get along,

in 2007 george bush and dick cheny told us we will have our fredum, give uis 20-30 years,

when asked why they said Ogaden is sayid people, you will wipe out gaalo habashi, we know you can fight, and they dont want ethiopia becoming like the balkans,

this from men who met bush and his admin, horses mouth,

saxib we are playing a geo strtegic game and we appreciate our friends ciise standing by us, keep it cool, waa ramadan and we Ogaden from ddsi, jubaland and kenya are focused on a missive global geo stregic being russia/china dn the west on one hand, we are exploting this,

i have met onlf top leaders, go to their houses, there are things we know you do not know,

you will have rights as a minority in the new nation insha Allah, relax, dont worry, ogaden doesn't abuse power,

we have bigger fish to fry, a game that will be played in the next 10 years and ogaden is heavily using his influence in kenya to knock top western doors,

alhamdulilah my race the Ogaden, to hell with somalis, are united and focused on massive geo strategic game to get our lands back step by step insha Allah

i wish your race the ciise or what ever you are well against the canfaar race,

God says he will only give you problems you can handle,

let me handle the big geo strategic games, i am willing to lose sons over it,

yuo handle yuor villages being raided by a third rate race,

yuo have no idea how united ogadEN is , liyu police simply placed on their former shirts, Onlf,

our enemies are ibliis, habashi and somalis who lick their ass,

so as you CAN APPRECIATE, I HAVE MANY BIG FISHES TO FRY, WAY BIGGER THAN YOUR ISSUES,

NOW GO AND GET THOSE SHARP TEETH CANFAARS TIGER,

VIP
Look at this coward taking pride in being a slave to xabashi for centuries. I don't think I've ever come across a tribe who praises itself for the act servitute towards somebody else.

What positions did ciise hold 30 years ago and today?

I'll tell you, they were insignificant slaves and after decades of servitute to ethiopia they're still insignificant slaves. No leadership, no leverage, no armed force, and somehow at the mercy of some of the smallest and weakest tribes in the region...the Afar :russ:

You've become a minority in your own city dire daba where oromo have you on ropes and hiding in houses whenever it kicks off. How weak are you langaabs?

As for jail ogaden do you think only OG were in there? 68 IQ dhoqon, despite having your whole tribe cower in fear like women you still lived in the region and faced hardships. The only difference is that you're getting slaughtered by oromo, afar, jaarso, akisho or whatever they're called meanwhile we fought ethiopia till today where they were forced to sign a peace deal with us.

You've lost your capital to oromo while we've only strenghtened our position of leadership in the region after fighting the whole ethiopian nation, not a small tribe like afar or jaarso :mjlol:

You've got @Kezira talking about how fearsome afar are :russ:

That tells you all you need to know about your snowflake clan.

Why didn't ciise take advantage of OG fighting ethiopia? We been at it for decades yet you guys still couldn't work your way to a leadership positon :what:

Not only are you weak but you're also deficient intellectually. Donkeys who are satisfied in their role as lifelong servants to ethiopia.

We're the intellectually deficient ones miyaa?

cold_hard_knock_out_01.gif

:siilaanyolaugh:

VIP
you contradict yourself, on one hand you say elarn when to make peace adn the other hand you accuse us of qutting, make up your damn mined

seocndly, the US and UK is pushing the ONLF with kenyan Ogaden leaders also taking a masisve lead,

here is the deal, ONLf will be allowed to stand elections on the condition we can call for refredum,

why do you think cabdi iley deported habashi from our capital? cabdi iley waa super onlf dont ever think any ogaden forgets about our main objective, we just diagreed on hwo to do t,

yuo think onlf will give up so easily, think again, they did with America being involved and us getting a refredum,

last orders to cabdi iley to liyu was work with onlf, after all liyu waa onlg with different shirt,

anywas, the yankis dont want the chinese involved in africa or east africa so close to the suez canal and dont want the yankis taking oil,

this is bigger than your small clan or ethiopia, its a global geo strategic we are playing, ethiopia is very bunkrupt to the point it cannot even import a single bareel of oil with out loans, tigra stolen all the money, and locked it up in their kilil,

oromo and ahamaar cannot run shyt, ethiopia is dead waa dead man walking, 87 different languages cannot get along,

in 2007 george bush and **** cheny told us we will have our fredum, give uis 20-30 years,

when asked why they said Ogaden is sayid people, you will wipe out gaalo habashi, we know you can fight, and they dont want ethiopia becoming like the balkans,

this from men who met bush and his admin, horses mouth,

saxib we are playing a geo strtegic game and we appreciate our friends ciise standing by us, keep it cool, waa ramadan and we Ogaden from ddsi, jubaland and kenya are focused on a missive global geo stregic being russia/china dn the west on one hand, we are exploting this,

i have met onlf top leaders, go to their houses, there are things we know you do not know,

you will have rights as a minority in the new nation insha Allah, relax, dont worry, ogaden doesn't abuse power,

we have bigger fish to fry, a game that will be played in the next 10 years and ogaden is heavily using his influence in kenya to knock top western doors,

alhamdulilah my race the Ogaden, to hell with somalis, are united and focused on massive geo strategic game to get our lands back step by step insha Allah

i wish your race the ciise or what ever you are well against the canfaar race,

God says he will only give you problems you can handle,

let me handle the big geo strategic games, i am willing to lose sons over it,

yuo handle yuor villages being raided by a third rate race,

yuo have no idea how united ogadEN is , liyu police simply placed on their former shirts, Onlf,

our enemies are ibliis, habashi and somalis who lick their ass,

so as you CAN APPRECIATE, I HAVE MANY BIG FISHES TO FRY, WAY BIGGER THAN YOUR ISSUES,

NOW GO AND GET THOSE SHARP TEETH CANFAARS TIGER,

Hayee apti, just tell your niggas to stop taking shots at allies. Ramadan kareem :vncu2n5:

Hayee apti, just tell your niggas to stop taking shots at allies. Ramadan kareem :vncu2n5:

HORTA WHAT SI YOUR RACE? 1DOOR, GADABURSI? CIISE, AND DONT SAY SOMALI, WE HATE EACH OTHER AND THUS THINK OUR TRIBE IS OUR RACE,

YOU STARTED THIS, OGADEN WAA GOB, NASAB, THEY NEVER STARTEDM

ALSO YOU INSUOLTED THEM, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE INSULT FROM MY COUSINS, YUO AND YOUR COUSINS DID,

AND YUO THINK YOU CAN SCORE POINTS BY SAYING WE GET RAPED ETC, ITS WAR, YOU DONT MENTION THAT SORT OF EVIL BEING DONE BY THE ENEMY, IF YOU WISH TO GLOAT GO AHEAD, WE WILL GET KILLED UNTIL WE ARE A COUNTRY FREE AGAIN INSHA ALLAH

ITS NOT OUR CULTURE TO INSULT, SHOW, YOUR PEOPLE AND YOU THREW THE FIRST STONE,

VIP
HORTA WHAT SI YOUR RACE? 1DOOR, GADABURSI? CIISE, AND DONT SAY SOMALI, WE HATE EACH OTHER AND THUS THINK OUR TRIBE IS OUR RACE,

YOU STARTED THIS, OGADEN WAA GOB, NASAB, THEY NEVER STARTEDM

ALSO YOU INSUOLTED THEM, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE INSULT FROM MY COUSINS, YUO AND YOUR COUSINS DID,

AND YUO THINK YOU CAN SCORE POINTS BY SAYING WE GET RAPED ETC, ITS WAR, YOU DONT MENTION THAT SORT OF EVIL BEING DONE BY THE ENEMY, IF YOU WISH TO GLOAT GO AHEAD, WE WILL GET KILLED UNTIL WE ARE A COUNTRY FREE AGAIN INSHA ALLAH

ITS NOT OUR CULTURE TO INSULT, SHOW, YOUR PEOPLE AND YOU THREW THE FIRST STONE,

Before I even entered the thread:

Teeri alpha

"but yuo do know ciise got karbahsed and willingly gave up their lands in the 90s and again in the 200s way way before cabdi iley and in fact they got invaded a couple months ago by canfar

all canfaar is what, 1 million max, yet ciise who has about 1.5 million in siiti and 600,000 in djabouti cannot defend her land?

dont accuse cabdi iley, ciise sells their land and tribe rights, one day jaaro, akisho, gurgure etc are dir and next waa oromo, they sell their tribe name like a UK passport, any person is welcome to jojn them, this is why they are weak,"

Diaby:

"This thread is the perfect example of why Ogaden shouldn't help langaab s in the region besides masaakin 0.5.

If they are so strong and brave let them fight for their own land instead of hiding behind Ogaden like women as they have been doing for decades.

Let those coward tribes get help from Djibouti or whoever else they claim depending on the season"

I posted ogaden hardships in retaliation to spin doctor posting a video about dirdhabe

Do not use words like "bullied" when you've gone through much worse

Before I even entered the thread:

Teeri alpha

"but yuo do know ciise got karbahsed and willingly gave up their lands in the 90s and again in the 200s way way before cabdi iley and in fact they got invaded a couple months ago by canfar

all canfaar is what, 1 million max, yet ciise who has about 1.5 million in siiti and 600,000 in djabouti cannot defend her land?

dont accuse cabdi iley, ciise sells their land and tribe rights, one day jaaro, akisho, gurgure etc are dir and next waa oromo, they sell their tribe name like a UK passport, any person is welcome to jojn them, this is why they are weak,"

Diaby:

"This thread is the perfect example of why Ogaden shouldn't help langaab s in the region besides masaakin 0.5.

If they are so strong and brave let them fight for their own land instead of hiding behind Ogaden like women as they have been doing for decades.

Let those coward tribes get help from Djibouti or whoever else they claim depending on the season"

I posted ogaden hardships in retaliation to spin doctor posting a video about dirdhabe

Do not use words like "bullied" when you've gone through much worse

YES AND ALL WHO WANT TO ESTABLISH A STATE GO THROUGH MUCH WORSE, WE ARE STOIC ABOUT IT, ARE YOU, WE ARE PREPARED, ARE YOU?

THE PERSIANS USED TO PAY TRIBUTES TO THE ASSYRIANS 3 CENTURIES BEFORE THEY RULED THE WORLD, , THE BRITISH GAVE UP OUR LAND, INSHA ALLAH WE WILL SORT OURSELVES OUT, YOU DO THE SAME FOR YOUR PEOPLE

YOU PICK AN CHOOSE YET DONT MENTION WHAT YOUR COUSINS WERE SAYING TO SPIN DOCTOR AND DIABY

LETS BE EVEN HERE,

ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE, WHAT EVER THEY ARE,

RAMADAN KAREEM,

LIKE IS SAID, YOUR ALL NOISE TO US, SILLY SOMALIS, WE ARE BATTLING ON A GRAND GEO STRATEGIC BATTLE FIELD OF EAST AND WESTERN NATIONS TO GET OUR HOME LAND BACK, WE HAVE A MUCH BIGGER FISH TO FRY, NO OFFENCE

Last edited:
Why don't they use djibouti to come to their aid? These guys aren't built for hardship and warfare.

They are on the skirmish level with other langaab non-players such as masaakin afar and still managed to get tucked in :mjlol:

How is @Kingcobra gonna say "it wasn't worth fighting due to hardships" and then expect to be taken serious kkkkkkkkkkk. I guess you really have to worry about numbers when you're an insignificant langaab clan fighting for survival :francis:

Stick to langaab skirmishes and let OG shield you from the big bad ethiopian army. We been doing it for years and are still in control of the region, stronger than ever :ehh:
@Kingcobra Your fat raccoon president in Djbooty has no problem providing logistics and supplying arms to argagaxiso deep in southern Somalia but you're telling me he cannot assist his fellow clansman who are under siege just hours across the border?

Does small scale skirmishes warrant this?:mjlol:

We hope Cisse waraabe will come to a peaceful resolution with their fellow sharp teeth countrymen:samwelcome:

Guys... Just give it a fucking rest. Let this thread die.

Straight up. None of us have anything to be proud of as Somalis today, our nation is a failed state for over 30 years. They all see us as the exact same. They dont differentiate between us.
Its Ramadhan. Let us put this shit to bed.

As for my part, Im ashamed about what I said in this thread. I wish I could delete it. I apologise to anyone I offended.

Ramadhan Kareem

@diaby Just two weeks ago the head of Qeerroo visited the cousins of his victims in Sitti

His eminence King Jawar of Sitti/Bale, ruler of 60% of the former Ethiopia:wow:

How ya'll going to let the man who's been ordering the slaughter of your clansmen step foot in your small brothel of a country?:chrisfreshhah:

In 50 years from now DJbooty city will be contested:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts