Cagjar nullifies agreement signed with Afar region, deploys Liyuu Police in Sitti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sdhayto, Candhufto & Garbo-Ciise are now back under the jurisdiction of the Somali region. Liyuu police has militarized Sitti they are now patrolling Afdem and Maiso to protect Cisse pastoralists who were disarmed by the Ethiopian military prior to the attack carried out by the Afar regional police which left 13 people dead.

This is a plot by the federal government to disarm rural Somali areas under the Oromo-Afar frontiers to make them defenseless against incursions by there armed regional police forces

ONLF demands the federal government to reverse the agreement and to recognize those three districts as apart of the Somali region

Once again Ogaden protecting tribes that would love nothing more but to see our demise :francis:

We are too honourable :wow:
Now now let's be fair this was our fault in the first place adeer Iley was the one who gave them these districts

We are making amends to Cisse waraabe who are getting bullied in there own region:francis:

The Liyuu Police are 1000% responsible for the massacres that happen to the Geri and other Somali clans. They go marauding killing people of other ethnicities and expect no backlash. 68IQ

The Liyuu Police are 1000% responsible for the massacres that happen to the Geri and other Somali clans. They go marauding killing people of other ethnicities and expect no backlash. 68IQ
You mean the Geri and jaarso conflict that has been going on for decades? How about you do your homework before opening your cuqdad ridden mouth langaabkii ku dhalay wasse

You mean the Geri and jaarso conflict that has been going on for decades? How about you do your homework before opening your cuqdad ridden mouth langaabkii ku dhalay wasse

Mudane @Marsin :whoa:

Ethiopia: Police unit unlawfully killing people must be stopped

"Members of the unit, set up by the Somali state as a counter-terrorism special force, this week burnt down 48 homes belonging to Oromo families who were living in Somali, forcing them to flee to Kiro in the regional state of Oromia..."

"On 23 and 24 May the unit also attacked four neighborhoods in the Chinaksen district of East Oromia, killing five farmers and burning down around 50 homes. These attacks caused residents to flee their homes looking for safety."

"In 2017, incursions into Oromia by the unit led to the deaths of hundreds and the displacement of more than one million, according to a report by Ethiopia’s National Disaster Risk Management Commission and the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs."

Amnesty International

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/n...it-unlawfully-killing-people-must-be-stopped/

Last edited:
@Marsin

Do you justify this...?

Ethiopia: Police unit unlawfully killing people must be stopped

"Members of the unit, set up by the Somali state as a counter-terrorism special force, this week burnt down 48 homes belonging to Oromo families who were living in Somali, forcing them to flee to Kiro in the regional state of Oromia..."

"On 23 and 24 May the unit also attacked four neighborhoods in the Chinaksen district of East Oromia, killing five farmers and burning down around 50 homes. These attacks caused residents to flee their homes looking for safety."

"In 2017, incursions into Oromia by the unit led to the deaths of hundreds and the displacement of more than one million, according to a report by Ethiopia’s National Disaster Risk Management Commission and the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs."

Amnesty International

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/n...it-unlawfully-killing-people-must-be-stopped/

Let me guess, because you're a 'wadani', you believe this is fine? Fake Somali nationalists make me laugh :mjlaugh:
You provided me with information given only by one side from oromo controlled institution in addis ababa, ignoring the fact that thousands of somalis have been displaced and killed even after the overthrow of the former regime of cabdi iley and his liyu police.
You came in here blaming the move of cagjar’s reformed state and liyu police, reminding us of a yesterdays liyu police who at that time were at border wars with the neighbouring regional state.
Your in here seriously making the oromos victims, knowing well what they have done to thousands of innocent somali people, killing and displacing them, making them the highest IDP’s of the country.
https://www.google.no/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiAvu-p14DiAhUPyKYKHa4tCPAQzPwBCAM&url=https://www.trtworld.com/africa/there-s-a-genocide-taking-place-here-against-somali-muslims-20603&psig=AOvVaw0S12BVixT62ux4R4wPEXwR&ust=1557018306758583

And about your somali nationalist allegations, we don’t give two flying f*ck about that, we’re lending hand to our political allies the issa in defeating those afars who were wrongfully given issa districts, no other somali can lend a hand to them other than ogadens, not even your small langaab cheerleading, dickriding tribe can help them out, thats why your here spreading your ass like there is no tomorrow :pacspit: Naanabka aatahay wass

You provided me with information given only by one side from oromo controlled institution in addis ababa, ignoring the fact that thousands of somalis have been displaced and killed even after the overthrow of the former regime of cabdi iley and his liyu police.
You came in here blaming the move of cagjar’s reformed state and liyu police, reminding us of a yesterdays liyu police who at that time were at border wars with the neighbouring regional state.
Your in here seriously making the oromos victims, knowing well what they have done to thousands of innocent somali people, killing and displacing them, making them the highest IDP’s of the country.
https://www.google.no/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiAvu-p14DiAhUPyKYKHa4tCPAQzPwBCAM&url=https://www.trtworld.com/africa/there-s-a-genocide-taking-place-here-against-somali-muslims-20603&psig=AOvVaw0S12BVixT62ux4R4wPEXwR&ust=1557018306758583

And about your somali nationalist allegations, we don’t give two flying f*ck about that, we’re lending hand to our political allies the issa in defeating those afars who were wrongfully given issa districts, no other somali can lend a hand to them other than ogadens, not even your small langaab cheerleading, dickriding tribe can help them out, thats why your here spreading your ass like there is no tomorrow :pacspit: Naanabka aatahay wass

Why so triggered? :mjlaugh:

Remember Cagjar licks the balls of an Oromo man in Addis Ababa. Dont forget who put him in power. Not because of political astuteness. You surely cant claim to be supporting this man yet hate on the ones who gave him power. Doqon doqon dhalay! Your IQ is lower than 68!

I have nothing against Ogadens, no point in me insulting your clan. We dont really share culture, traditions nor are we neighbours so I have nothing to say about them. In fact it was my clan that refused to hand over any ONLF fighters to Ethiopia and gave them safe haven in their territories when your men, women and children were being sent over the border by Somaliland, Djibouti and Puntland. Remember that the next time you spout your hate!

Ciise is my blood, my grandmothers are Ciise on both sides. I'm closer to the Ciise than you, geographically, historically and genetically. The non Ciise Somali clans in Djibouti are the reason why the Afars will never ever see political power because they make sure the Ciise are at the helm otherwise Djibouti would today be Afar.

A/d provide evidence to show that the Liyuu Police are reformed. They were killing Gadsan clan members a few weeks ago. :mjlaugh:

Last edited:
@Marsin

Did you forget this? Never forget, the next time you spout your hate!

BREAKING NEWS: Demonstrators released ONLF driver in Borama

HARGEISA (Somalilandpress) – At least 2 persons were wounded after the police shot live ammunition in air to disperse crowds of demonstrators in Borama city in Awdal Region. Hundreds of people gathered and demonstrated in front of the main police station in Borama. This protest came after unconfirmed news leaked out that the three drivers who transported the ONLF linked militia from the coast of Somaliland to the Ethiopian border are being transferred to police authority in Ethiopia.

Officials in the central Police Station in Borama told the press that they are still holding only two of the three drivers after one of the three drivers is taken away by his relatives during the demonstration from the police station.

Eyewitnesses in the city told that a group of people attacked the station and hit the police car with a SUV truck or what is know as Surf Car in Somaliland. The three drivers were in the police car during the collision. Then the group of people opened fire on the police and run away with one of the drivers.

The president of Somaliland, Ahmed Mohamed (Siilaanyo) appointed a fact-finding committee to investigate how 250 ONLF trained militia entered Ethiopia via Somaliland. This commission consists of cabinet members and other government officials and has started investigations in Hariirad village yesterday.

The newly elected Somaliland government is fairly unpopular in Awdal Province. There were number of protests in the region after President Mohamed Ahmed Mohamoud ‘Silanyo’ announced his cabinet. Local leaders in the region were unhappy with the representation they received in the cabinet.

It was reported that a group of armed fighters landed on the Red Sea coast of Somaliland last Saturday. They were estimated around 250 men. It was also reported they crossed into Ethiopia, where they clashed with Ethiopian army. Conflicting reports has emerged of number of causality from both sides. Ethiopian authority claimed that they killed about 123 men and captured most of the militia, whereas ONLF spokesperson denied heavy causalities on the side of the ONLF and he claimed that most of men safely entered Somali region inside Ethiopia.

The Ethiopian and Somaliland government have close military and security cooperation. In previous incidents the Somaliland government handed over members of ONLF and Islamists activities wanted by the Ethiopian government. In 2008 Human Rights Watch accused the Ethiopian soldiers of committing war crimes and crimes against humanity during a counterinsurgency campaign in its Eastern Somali region. Ethiopian army is notoriously known of indiscriminate violence against minority groups in Eastern parts of the country.

Nomad Somali tribes live on both side of the borders between Somaliland and Ethiopia. This limit their pastoral migration and they are often caught in crossfire between the Ethiopian government and number of rebel groups who are fighting to topple the government. Both side of the conflict is accused of committing crimes against local civilians in East Ethiopia (Somali Region.) The Ogaden National Liberation Front, an ethnic-Somali rebel group that seeks self- determination in part of eastern Ethiopia.

Written by Isahaq Hashi and Mohamed Gulaid

Somalilandpres | Sept 17th, 2010

Why so triggered? :mjlaugh:

Remember Cagjar licks the balls of an Oromo man in Addis Ababa. Dont forget who put him in power. Not because of political astuteness. You surely cant claim to be supporting this man yet hate on the ones who gave him power. Doqon doqon dhalay! Your IQ is lower than 68!

I have nothing against Ogadens, no point in me insulting your clan. We dont really share culture, traditions nor are we neighbours so I have nothing to say about them. In fact it was my clan that refused to hand over any ONLF fighters to Ethiopia and gave them safe haven in their territories when your men, women and children were being sent over the border by Somaliland, Djibouti and Puntland. Remember that the next time you spout your hate!

Ciise is my blood, my grandmothers are Ciise on both sides. I'm closer to the Ciise than you, geographically, historically and genetically. The non Ciise Somali clans in Djibouti are the reason why the Afars will never ever see political power because they make sure the Ciise are at the helm otherwise Djibouti would today be Afar.

A/d provide evidence to show that the Liyuu Police are reformed. They were killing Gadsan clan members a few weeks ago. :mjlaugh:
Who said i supported cagjar?:gucciwhat:
I don’t support that bald headed nigga, but i support his move on this situation, every somali should do that expect dickriding langaabs like yourself:trumpsmirk:

I have noticed, in every thread where Ogadens are mentioned, futada ayad sida dhiladii u kala qabata.

Ciise is my grandmother baad sheegaysa ee if they were your reer abtiyaal it wouldnt count.
War samaroon miskiin ah baatahay ee aayar meel fadhiiso ninyahow.:mjlol:

Who said i supported cagjar?:gucciwhat:
I don’t support that bald headed nigga, but i support his move on this situation, every somali should do that expect dickriding langaabs like yourself:trumpsmirk:

I have noticed, in every thread where Ogadens are mentioned, futada ayad sida dhiladii u kala qabata.

Ciise is my grandmother baad sheegaysa ee if they were your reer abtiyaal it wouldnt count.
War samaroon miskiin ah baatahay ee aayar meel fadhiiso ninyahow.:mjlol:

You're still going at it miyaa?

There is a reason why your clan was in guumeeysi for over 200 years. Living worse than Palestinians and yet you have the bravery to continue spouting your nonsense? Sxb, waa la gaa xishooneyay but if you insist... Let's go.

There is a reason why your folk was thrown out like cattle by your own brothers. Because dad laa gumeeystay shouldn't be assisted. From Haile Selassie to Menistu to the Kikuyu in Kenya. Dad gun baad tihiin. Just kiss your new master whenever he comes and iska fareeso.

2s5xp3o.jpg

Nacaladaa hooyadaa iyo tii doqonkii Ogaadeenka ku dhalay ba wase!

Last edited:

Kezira

disneylanders
Ogaden are serious slaves they are too stupid for this earth. They give away Ciise districts then behave as saviours trying to help Ciise typical doqonkii Ogaden who Abiy makes sure to impregnate each year. Ahmed Shide karbaashed all Ogaden they lick his boots. Issa will suck all Ogaden oil dry via Ethiopia while overwhelming part of you Doqons will cry online.

Kezira

disneylanders
The Liyu police under Abdi Mohamud Omar killed almost 10,000 people of mostly civilians from 2007 to 2015 (2016 )
The figure stands over; 9,300.

In terms of tribe/clan break down, it is as follows:

BAHGARI OGADEN: 473

ISAAQ: 683

Madow AND DUUBO HAWIYE: 986

RER ISAAQ OGADEN: 2113

RER ABDILE OGADEN: 1321

TOLOMOGE OGADEN: 378

AWLYAHAN OGADEN: 112

SHEEKHAAL: 1299

HABARGIDIR HAWIYE: 360

JIDWAAQ ABSAME: 569

MAKAHIL OGADEN: 1006

TOTAL: 9,300
Look how much Ogaden slaves got massacred, they have realized to become slave subordinates of Abiy or face more brute force

Kezira

disneylanders
Now now let's be fair this was our fault in the first place adeer Iley was the one who gave them these districts

We are making amends to Cisse waraabe who are getting bullied in there own region:francis:
That region was actually conquered you doqon

You're still going at it miyaa?

There is a reason why your clan was in guumeeysi for over 200 years. Living worse than Palestinians and yet you have the bravery to continue spouting your nonsense? Sxb, waa la gaa xishooneyay but if you insist... Let's go.

There is a reason why your folk was thrown out like cattle by your own brothers. Because dad laa gumeeystay shouldn't be assisted. From Haile Selassie to Menistu to the Kikuyu in Kenya. Dad gun baad tihiin. Just kiss your new master whenever he comes and iska fareeso.

2s5xp3o.jpg

Nacaladaa hooyadaa iyo tii doqonkii Ogaadeenka ku dhalay ba wase!
:mjlol: Waad isku xaartay :drakelaugh:
On top of that waxaad soo qaadatay your other account sidaad ugu sii xaarto meesha.

Adoo samaroon ah oo ku bahdilsan Djibouti, DDS iyo Somaliland baad doonaysa inaad afka noo dhigatid:russ:

Are you better at assisting ciise? With who Suldaan Wabar??:pachah1:

War bal iiga waran suldaan wabar xagee ka dhacay?:dead:

Palestine waaba dad jira ee bal samaroon maxaad ku barbardhigi lahayd? aboriginals:lolbron:
War ma nooli ma nooli:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts