Cadaan Right Wing nut jobs are now going after Ilhan Omar's daughter Isra

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Since Isra just turned 17 and is no longer considered a minor in many States, the Rights wing wierdos are watching every move she makes and are making memes on her, she is currently trending on Twitter in many countries.

If you think about the type of exposure she is getting now will somehow benefit her in the long run, I mean let be a honest sooner or later just like a mom like a daughter she will most likely stir up some contrversy and and will not bow down to no one just like her admiring and brave mom.

So yes, I would personally advise her to light some shit up and use that Mad0w card to your advantage and her environmental advocay gravy train might will catch up with Greta Thunberg.:kanyeshrug:

ILHAN OMAR’S DAUGHTER, ISRA HIRSI, WEARS A NECKLACE THAT SAYS ‘FTP’ IN NEW YEAR’S EVE PICTURE
BY: DAVID CARON

ON: JANUARY 1, 2021

IN: TWEET

US House Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) posted a picture on Twitter of herself with her daughter Isra Hirsi celebrating the New Year’s Eve and said, “Our today doesn’t determine our tomorrow. Looking forward to what 2021 has in store for us.“
Normally, that wouldn’t be a huge deal, but the necklace that Hirsi is wearing has the letters “FTP” spelled out on it as well as “BLM.” Generally, it is presumed that “FTP” stands for “f*ck the police.”

Hirsi is a social media influencer in her own right with more than 90,000 followers on Instagram and was featured on the cover of Teen Vogue in October.

In that article, it was written that “Isra and Omar represent the voices the Democratic Party should be listening to, especially during a contentious election.”

“They exemplify the growing number of hyper-engaged young people who are disillusioned with politics as usual, speaking to both those who are hitching their hopes onto party outliers like Omar, and to voices like Isra’s who are specifically looking outside of electoral politics for solutions to the nation’s ills,” the article claimed.

A fatal police shooting in Minneapolis on Wednesday sparked protests in the first killing by a member of the department since the death of George Floyd in May, according to authorities.

Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo said in a press briefing late on Wednesday night it is believed the suspect fired first at the officers.
“Officers were conducting a traffic stop involving a felony suspect. Initial witness statements indicate that the subject involved in this felony stop fired first at Minneapolis police officers who then exchanged gunfire with the suspect,” Arradondo said.

Royalflush

novacane
Since Isra just turned 17 and is no longer considered a minor in many States, the Rights wing wierdos are watching every move she makes and are making memes on her, she is currently trending on Twitter in many countries.

If you think about the type of exposure she is getting now will somehow benefit her in the long run, I mean let be a honest sooner or later just like a mom like a daughter she will most likely stir up some contrversy and and will not bow down to no one just like her admiring and brave mom.

So yes, I would personally advise her to light some shit up and use that Mad0w card to your advantage and her environmental advocay gravy train might will catch up with Greta Thunberg.:kanyeshrug:

The necklace says it all
Hoogay ilhan your daughter won’t last a day in Somalia just turn in your Somali cards

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The necklace says it all
Hoogay ilhan your daughter won’t last a day in Somalia just turn in your Somali cards

Who cares about Somalia when you hangout at the Oval office and have US top politicians on speed dial, if she makes one call to higher up friends they will have their little Yes man Farmaajo pick her with his Amison protectors.:mjlol:

I get blm, but as a politician in congress you really should take a pic with your daughter with fvck the police necklace. Its a bad look....ok call me a hater now.

I get blm, but as a politician in congress you really should take a pic with your daughter with fvck the police necklace. Its a bad look....ok call me a hater now.
Id vote for Ilhan as I like some of the progressive stances she takes but your absolutely right, she’s a congresswomen and that’s a real bad look.

i used to feel the same about her but tbh trump opened the door for ridiculousness in the first place. they all behave the same way

Keo

VIP
Ilhan does not represent the wider Somali community in the US when it comes to her views. It's f*ck the police all day but we as the majority of Somalis do not support the BLM organisation and what it stands for and we also do not support the LGBT group.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Id vote for Ilhan as I like some of the progressive stances she takes but your absolutely right, she’s a congresswomen and that’s a real bad look.

If you think Ilhan and her daughter didn't do this on purpose then you are blind sxb, Abaayo Ilhan has mastered the art of staying revelent and pissing off the right wing intentionally.

She is literally doing the same thing Trump/Kanye used to do and it is seems it is working flawslely, the more people she pisses off the more support she gains, it is a win win for her.

Sxb in America if you don't stir some contrversy up you will be no body and a unknown sheep.

If I was them I would take a picture of the whole family and have a Siyad Barre picture hanging by the wall by next week, the hillibiles on social media would have something to talk about for a while,bad publicity is good for politicians as well not just celebraties.:kanyeshrug:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FTP is an abbreviation for 10 different meanings, since Isra is an advocate for human/animal rights she probably meant For The People.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Imagine waiting for someone to be of age to karbaash them. :jaynerd:
These conservatives are so shaqo'laan wlh :susp:

Trending

Latest posts