Cadaan girl admires Somali boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Kulahaa i got a man :drakelaugh:

shes not even of legal age :drakekidding:
If you want proof go ahead and pm me, why do I gotta lie for :damedamn:
Kulaha you’ve got to be of legal age to have talk to the opposite gender, looool

Last edited:
I got a man ;)
You’re 29 and still live with your mom
I don’t need a skinny, khat chewing somali man, you however depend on a somali woman:francis:
Your somali mother makes your breakfast, qado and qasho, pay for your wifi that you hate on somali women with and lets you sleep in her basement :hmm:
Wa ba yaab

I live in my own apartment, make my own food, do my own laundry, pay my own bills, and drive my own car. No basement dwelling like your brothers sis.

Not every Somali guy is a loser sis, stop judging Somali men based on the Somali men in your life.

I can make better Somali food than you. Can you make Sabaayad iyo suqaar? Your probably one of those Somali girls who can't even make malawax or even a simpler food like canjeero/canjeelo.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
When I do it won’t be you so don’t worry about it you fat lazy f*ck
Just because you have no social life outside of this forum doesn’t mean I don’t :camby:
What do you do on your free time horta? How much for 1 hour, asking for a friend.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I live in my own apartment, make my own food, do my own laundry, pay my own bills, and drive my own car. No basement dwelling like your brothers sis.

Not every Somali guy is a loser sis, stop judging Somali men based on the Somali men in your life.

I can make better Somali food than you. Can you make Sabaayad iyo suqaar? Your probably one of those Somali girls who can't even make malawax or even a simpler food like canjeero/canjeelo.
I make food for my family every single day, Work after school, Take care of my younger siblings and clean the house
My older brothers work outside of the country and send money to relatives in Somalia all the time, You probably use your money to pay off prostitutes like the ugly motherfucker you are
Stop being bitter you’re probably crying right now :frdfvsb:
She's an annoying SJW/ BLM bedwench. She deserves it.
Take a deep breathe and remind yourself that you’re getting mad over a message board you weirdo :abuxyga:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Guys leave @Jjero alone. I recently learned she's only 17.
It’s ok abaayo macaan, I will karbaash them one by one
tumblr_n658zt3Y011rgw2kro10_r3_250.gif

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
giphy.gif
I am a geeljire, your the of Wall Street.

Your an obesity stricken musty, fusty, fetid, grody, and a malodorous Maryan, with cats as her best friends. You finger yourself to sleep every night due to no man being in your life. No Somali guy looks your way which is why you adopted an SJW, BLM lifestyle to ease your pain in life. Bilqiis the birdbrained schlemiel.
I thought you were feminist? Feminist don’t slur shame

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Waar tani the hills have eyes sow maysan ku jirin? :cosbyhmm:

If you faaraxs like white women, head to Scandinavia. Verily, the PAWGS are abundant in the lands of the blue-eyed heathens :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts