Cadaan girl admires Somali boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
I can't nor will I ever resist a white women aka PAWG aka Beesha White Women who thrust themselves on to me. They want a tall, dark, and lanky geeljire, and yeah baby I fit that description!

White women love Somali men. This has been known for years through research. They love the BSC aka Sabaayad wrap and I will give it to them si xoog iyo si ficaan. They fiend for it like a crack fiend looking for the crack pipe. A white man can't handle them but a Geeljire can.

Its permissible for a Somali man to marry a white women, however it isn't permissible vice versa.

#WhiteWomenNeedTheGeeljires

IMG_5378.GIF

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Somali women are spending they're time bashing us hard-working, ambitious geeljires calling us "trash" and are adopting feminism practices. We are tired of their buuq iyo qaaylo.

White women appreciate us and we are glad to have them as allies, lovers, and acquintainces.
You’re not a geeljire warya stop staining their name nacala
You’re a middle aged loner with a 6 inch plasma tv as a forehead and a calool that looks like a kubad
Learn the difference you fat f*ck

Somali women are spending they're time bashing us hard-working, ambitious geeljires calling us "trash" and are adopting feminism practices. We are tired of their buuq iyo qaaylo.

White women appreciate us and we are glad to have them as allies, lovers, and acquaintainces.
coming from the self proclaimed male feminist :pachah1:

You’re not a geeljire warya stop staining their name nacala
You’re a middle aged loner with a 6 inch plasma tv as a forehead and a calool that looks like a kubad
Learn the difference you fat f*ck

I am a geeljire, your the of Wall Street.

Your an obesity stricken musty, fusty, fetid, grody, and a malodorous Maryan, with cats as her best friends. You finger yourself to sleep every night due to no man being in your life. No Somali guy looks your way which is why you adopted an SJW, BLM lifestyle to ease your pain in life. Bilqiis the birdbrained schlemiel.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

Your an obesity stricken musty, fusty, fetid, grody, and a malodorous Maryan, with cats as her best friends. You finger yourself to sleep every night due to no man being in your life. No Somali guy looks your way which is why you adopted an SJW, BLM lifestyle to ease your pain in life. Bilqiis the birdbrained schlemiel.
you are killing me loooool:chrisfreshhah:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

:damn::damn::damn::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡

I got a man ;)
You’re 29 and still live with your mom
I don’t need a skinny, khat chewing somali man, you however depend on a somali woman:francis:
Your somali mother makes your breakfast, qado and qasho, pay for your wifi that you hate on somali women with and lets you sleep in her basement :hmm:
Wa ba yaab

:whoa:
Chill, bro. Gabar yar waaye. You didn't have to do her like that. I felt my soul leave my body and come back.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I got a man ;)
You’re 29 and still live with your mom
I don’t need a skinny, khat chewing somali man, you however depend on a somali woman:francis:
Your somali mother makes your breakfast, qado and qasho, pay for your wifi that you hate on somali women with and lets you sleep in her basement :hmm:
Wa ba yaab
What a liar. You are 17 years old, and you are not allowed to date/have a man before marriage.

You will end up with a geeljire wether you like it or not:pachah1:no abu ginger or abu bantu for you

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What a liar. You are 17 years old, and you are not allowed to date/have a man before marriage.

You will end up with a geeljire wether you like it or not:pachah1:no abu ginger or abu bantu for you
Kulahaa i got a man :drakelaugh:

shes not even of legal age :drakekidding:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡

When I do it won’t be you so don’t worry about it you fat lazy f*ck
Just because you have no social life outside of this forum doesn’t mean I don’t :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts