Cadaan girl admires Somali boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTTPS9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jby9pbWFnZXMvYjE5YmQyZmEzMTQ1YWE4NDg5ZjkwYzc3MGUxZTdkOWIvdGVub3IuZ2lm.gif

but you're giving free advertising to that instagram page, which is owned by an abdi.:siilaanyolaugh:

I'm sure with your assistance he'll pull hot white chick.:samwelcome:

beesha white women :lawd: farah couldn't resist i guess :chrisfreshhah:

I can't nor will I ever resist a white women aka PAWG aka Beesha White Women who thrust themselves on to me. They want a tall, dark, and lanky geeljire, and yeah baby I fit that description!

White women love Somali men. This has been known for years through research. They love the BSC aka Sabaayad wrap and I will give it to them si xoog iyo si ficaan. They fiend for it like a crack fiend looking for the crack pipe. A white man can't handle them but a Geeljire can.

Its permissible for a Somali man to marry a white women, however it isn't permissible vice versa.

#WhiteWomenNeedTheGeeljires

I can't nor will I ever resist a white women aka PAWG aka Beesha White Women who thrust themselves on to me. They want a tall, dark, and lanky geeljire, and yeah baby I fit that description!
White women love Somali men. This has been known for years through research. They love the BSC aka Sabaayad wrap and I will give it to them si xoog iyo si ficaan. They fiend for it like a crack fiend looking for the crack pipe. A white man can't handle them but a Geeljire can.
Its permissible for a Somali man to marry a white women, however it isn't permissible vice versa.
#WhiteWomenNeedTheGeeljires
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending