Cad cad guy goes batshit crazy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting link you posted, this this is more of a side discussion and not really that important to the point I'm making, which is arguing against their self-perceived autochthony in Somalia. Exact admixture and how much of what they have varies widely.

Still, the fact that South Asian, to use a more correct term, is still the biggest or second biggest, being neck and neck with MENA, (which has both Persian and Arabian admixture put under one umbrella), non-Somali heritage they have is a interestting pheneomena that in their and our oral history has never been mentioned. Their ancestoral merchant ancestors might have done some rebranding by claiming to be from Yemen, which for many clans is their mythological ancestoral land, to better fit in. This is just speculation though!

You are right, though. Somali DNA is now by far their biggest genetic heritage and will continue to be until their genetics assimilate to the point of not even being phenotypically distinct from Somalis.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Chill bro, dont break your fast for these lot πŸ’€
Ironic
this shouldve never been posted
Damn now me personally I would not let that slide
This why I person keep alot off keys on my keychain. When I'm around these type of people that talking like this l tend to jingle my keychain afterwards they hush up quick.
Why is everyone in this posting seem like chatbots glitching out and turning retarded'
Its like her classic outro atp, shes prob said it like 10 times this past week
Then link those research, the theory of Somalis originating from southern Ethiopia doesn't even have a leg to stand on at this point. Our closest group Afar-Saho are all the way up north BTW.

Somalis originate from the border with afars and in modern day Djibouti and Somaliland, so we are native to the peninsula. This isn't a coincidence that most Somali tombs are located in waqooyi. Even clans that are associated with southern regions.

No one claims that lol, I literally went and learned about standard British history in school growing up and the anglo saxon migrations is a fact.

However the people of Britain are still natives, the Anglo saxons simply assimilated the native Britons.

That's funny because I'm not seen or consider myself British. Even living in the UK born and raised I'm still seen as and consider myself somali.
Bro wtf is going on here Dosent he have osmanya in his name like I wouldnt assume he would act so deviously right now

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Omg, leave these people alone. Every community has a few individuals that are controversial and that individual is one of them. If it wasn’t Ramadan I’d have probably ripped into that man. But cadcads are Somali and have lived on the Somali coast for nearing a 1000 yrs now. Never seen a group that have lived in a area for nearly 1000 yrs be denied their heritage. Let’s stop this Nazi like obsession. Not even our parents who have more Somalinimo than us move this way.
1000 years?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Why are you niggas laughing I’m deadass.
I have zero cuqdaad for biyomaal. Jreerweyn is different from the client clan relationship these people are still Dir even though they are shegaatos same way Akisho Oromo in Gabiley are still Habar Awal even though they’re also clients πŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ lots of clans are confederations.
prob cuz your deadass wrong nigga

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
Ironic

this shouldve never been posted

Damn now me personally I would not let that slide

Why is everyone in this posting seem like chatbots glitching out and turning retarded'

Its like her classic outro atp, shes prob said it like 10 times this past week

Bro wtf is going on here Dosent he have osmanya in his name like I wouldnt assume he would act so deviously right now
I love the fact that you rarely make sense

CABDULWALI XASAN.

I love the fact that you rarely make sense
wdym love? First off I'm arguably the most intelligent one here second off Its real funny saying I dont make sense Especially coming from you. In a couple weeks time youll be brainwashed by the crew but honestly who gaf nowadays. Interacting with you people Just helps me distract till afur and fourthly, I do this for my own entertainent. I laugh at my own jokes. My account status page is satire, MY pfp is my favorite video, and I dont care about my grammar on this website Im already bombed with so many assignemnts . So I really hate the fact that you dont make any sense

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
wdym love? First off I'm arguably the most intelligent one here second off Its real funny saying I dont make sense Especially coming from you. In a couple weeks time youll be brainwashed by the crew but honestly who gaf nowadays. Interacting with you people Just helps me distract till afur and fourthly, I do this for my own entertainent. I laugh at my own jokes. My account status page is satire, MY pfp is my favorite video, and I dont care about my grammar on this website Im already bombed with so many assignemnts . So I really hate the fact that you dont make any sense
Wow you got me there

94D08571-3942-4CEC-A825-C9A784B677A3.jpeg

Can you leave me alone? I genuinely think you’re a weirdo. Leave me alone
Oh, getting on your nerves, is he? Your teenage good self bubbling to the surface, I could almost envisage with your being on bus 32 in your school uniform, with your pigtails being pulled by some yob, and your screaming 'lay off, will you? '

I think he might be on the spectrum. Is that so @CABDULWALI XASAN. ?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Can you leave me alone? I genuinely think you’re a weirdo. Leave me alone
Okay just asking about where you got the 1000s year figure from im always interested in learning somali history

I think he might be on the spectrum. Is that so @CABDULWALI XASAN. ?
I'm always 1 step ahead, general is my entertainment. The way im movin, it seems as if I might not be fully there. but understand that I fully realize the way I'm acting. I just see no effort in trying to regulate my postings to an academic level. I dont see the value in correcting my sentences, I guess you could call these my anonymous rambles. A let-off from society, I just want to make friends and learn about somalia. Also trying to convincing qablists to be better members and stop with the fights. I do have to admit, sometimes I may things against the general thinking, and you guys might percieve this as troll, my boldness (Which I can attribute to somali DNA) has made me disliked by a couple of people on here. I have no malicious intent really, im just a chill dude who logs on here trying to see the news and partake in debates. I mean no harm, I think you checked my status page, if you did I will introduce you to a thing GEN-Z does, which is 'Shit-Posting' You should thank me actually, Instead of flooding general with low-quality postings. I send them out in my status.

Trending

Latest posts