Cabudwaaq airport being built.

Less than two months after Galmudug state elections, an airport is already being built in one of the biggest towns in Galmudug.

reer “wHaTs fArMaAjO dOiNg fOr cAbUdWaAq” soo gala
:hillarybiz:

Mr Sheegato

Why would a Puntite care to follow Cabudwaaq news?

Like I said before, remove the villa Garowe image and replace it with a picture of your Aabo.

They're so sad these bots, they cannot find non-MururSADE supports of Farmaajo so they're pretending other people support Nabar and Naxdin.

Mr Sheegato

Like I said before, remove the villa Garowe image and replace it with a picture of your Aabo.

They're so sad these bots, they cannot find non-MururSADE supports of Farmaajo so they're pretending other people support Nabar and Naxdin.
Why is he not allowed to be happy over another region developing???

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow that is really impressive, god bless the people of Cabudwaaq and the airport being constructed:)

Mr Sheegato

Regarding your first question you low iq qashin I follow the news of Somalia because i care about all of Somalia not just Puntland not everyone from Puntland ,infact the vast majority, believes in your qurbo-only delusional movement and are proud Somalis from Somalia. As for my profile picture kaalay iga saar ma xoog baad ku leedahay.
:drakewtf:

Regarding your first question you low iq qashin I follow the news of Somalia because i care about all of Somalia not just Puntland not everyone from Puntland ,infact the vast majority, believes in your qurbo-only delusional movement and are proud Somalis from Somalia. As for my profile picture kaalay iga saar ma xoog baad ku leedahay.
:drakewtf:

Wallahi very true people back home care about the entire country and believe in unity.

This is phase 2 @Atoore

Phase 1 was completed by the locals.
Its fantastic the Federal government joins in to complete this endeavour.

Hore ha loo socdo, that Feds will be awash with money soon kkk

Last edited:

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Some people here are very salty and tribal.

You’re in the diaspora and have been educated in the west.....yet you make the same mistakes as those before you , smh.

This is phase 2 @Atoore

Phase 1 was completed by the locals.
Its fantastic the Federal government joins in to complete this endeavour.

Hore ha loo socdo, that Feds will be awash with money soon kkk

yeah this construction is also good because Mogadishu requires an airport 40 minutes from it for emergency landings and Cabudwaaq serves this need well so Mogadishu can now operate 24 hours apparently!
Horaa lo soconaya

Some people here are very salty and tribal.

You’re in the diaspora and have been educated in the west.....yet you make the same mistakes as those before you , smh.

True sxb i’m proud to be from Puntland lmao and i will welcome any development in Somalia whether it be Awdal or Jubada Hoose. I wasn’t taught to be qabilist and just because i don’t agree with their views they label me sheegaato ironic for people who grew up in the west. That’s like naming a white man black because he votes democrat or something. delusional.

yeah this construction is also good because Mogadishu requires an airport 40 minutes from it for emergency landings and Cabudwaaq serves this need well so Mogadishu can now operate 24 hours apparently!
Horaa lo soconaya

I didn't know that actually, pretty interesting.

Its a great development.

Trending

Latest posts