Cabdullahi Yusuf, Caydiid and others recognized as Warlords in new Somali history book FGS

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They are part of D&M in the 4.5 system.

But they are not given any important positions in the ministries or executive.
Exactly they need representation, I may be anti BLM but our Somali Bantus must be treated with utmost respect. Its very dangerous for us to abuse them as an enemy can turn them. MSB AUN banned the J word in the military. All clan slurs were banned he had the right program

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Exactly they need representation, I may be anti BLM but our Somali Bantus must be treated with utmost respect. Its very dangerous for us to abuse them as an enemy can turn them. MSB AUN banned the J word in the military. All clan slurs were banned he had the right program

The main reason AS is still existing is because they offer ignored clans representation.

We cannot beat them until we offer their support bases a better deal.

However, with the current qabiil-elitist system we have, it’s barely a possibility.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I think the only way the next Somali government can work is if they label everyone who fought in the civil war a warlord.

MSB should be labelled a tyrant and students should be taught that it was the destruction of Somalia.

That way every qabiil is angry.

MJ will be angry that AY is labelled a warlord. Hawiye will be angry that Aideed and others are warlords. MX will be angry about Barre. OG will be angry about Madoobe. MX will be angry about Barre.

It’s not about whether I believe they’re warlords but about trying to heal Somalia.

Since we can’t make every qabiil happy, we might as well make every qabiil angry.
This is probably the single smartest response to in this entire thread

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I think the only way the next Somali government can work is if they label everyone who fought in the civil war a warlord.

MSB should be labelled a tyrant and students should be taught that it was the destruction of Somalia.

That way every qabiil is angry.

MJ will be angry that AY is labelled a warlord. Hawiye will be angry that Aideed and others are warlords. MX will be angry about Barre. OG will be angry about Madoobe. MX will be angry about Barre.

It’s not about whether I believe they’re warlords but about trying to heal Somalia.

Since we can’t make every qabiil happy, we might as well make every qabiil angry.
Why would MX be angry twice :mjlol:

By making every tribe angry, you have united them against one enemy, which is YOU.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Why would MX be angry twice :mjlol:

By making every tribe angry, you have united them against one enemy, which is YOU.

My bad, typo bro.

If I was leader of Somalia, my job is to make Somalia better.If I unite Somalia against me, then I have achieved my job.

The biggest obstacle is solved.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
My bad, typo bro.

If I was leader of Somalia, my job is to make Somalia better.If I unite Somalia against me, then I have achieved my job.

The biggest obstacle is solved.

Even if I’m hated in my lifetime, eventually people will go “Hey, that guy actually united us”.
Not really, as after your head is gone, its back to the same old game.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Not really, as after your head is gone, its back to the same old game.

Then Somalia is truly doomed.

As Santan Dave said “I can’t make a horse at a river open it’s mouth. You ain’t got the drive, that’s why you’re in a drought.”

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Periplus all our clan leaders were decrepit bloodthirsty war profiteers who committed heinous crimes. We place our clan leaders on pedastals and denigrate others when nothing is black and white.

You made the wisest post on this forum

The definition of a warlord:

A person who exercises political, military and economic control over an area without a strong national government.

Nearly everyone on this thread doesn’t know what a warlord, a basic word in politics jargon.

:mahubowtf:
Emphasis on without a strong national government which means a warlord can do whatever he wants in the area he controls that's why it has a negative connation

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
MSB whether he was a saint or not doesn't directly correspond with those individuals, he was and is seen as a national figure and a president.
I just came here to laugh, presidents are elected officials. Broski allegedly was apart of the assasination of the REAL elected leader A. Sharmarke. He took over via coup for 20+ years, he was a dictator not a president.

Muj caydiid liberated the somali people from the tyranny of afwayne . His community are useless first they killed him and now they are not even defending the legacy he left for them.

I just came here to laugh, presidents are elected officials. Broski allegedly was apart of the assasination of the REAL elected leader A. Sharmarke. He took over via coup for 20+ years, he was a dictator not a president.
No, dont have to necessarily be elected by a ballot box. A lot of presidents are voted in through rigged elections anyway. You can self declare yourself as one or get elected through other means (like a council of ministers) and carry the title president.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Oh god look at every Somali getting mad over facts.
5BE16DAE-D825-46C5-9C59-3A09EC7433AB.jpeg

Anyone that disrespects Abdullahi Yusuf AUN, should be arrested and trialed. He was not a warlord, he was a hero, the father of the nation of Puntland, a founding father.

May Allah swt take Abdullahi Yusuf to the highest jannah, may his legacy forever live on.

AUN.

why you don’t call it majeertenia instead of putland and have the majeerten in it and leave the rest of Daroods out?

Trending

Latest posts