Caadaan chick goes off after getting kicked out of muslim's boyfriends house on eid

:comeon:

Almost every girl I know got 2-3 guys she KNOWS for a fact would drop everything and come to her call. And she knows it and brags about it.

There's nothing reciprocal in that type of friendship.

I haven't met many girls that actually brag about it in real life tbh. Well not grown women. Unfortunately, women get used, so do men as well. Albeit, in different ways.

That doesn't reflect all male/female friendships.

Mozart

You need people like me
I like some people's personality, the way I like the personality's of my female friends. Why is that a hard concept for some men?

Because in 90% of cases men and women who are ‘friends’ aren’t truly friends. The same guy you call a friend is just a loser playing the long game hoping he can ‘friendship’ his way into some ‘friendship’ s**

I haven't met many girls that actually brag about it in real life tbh. Well not grown women. Unfortunately, women get used, so do men as well. Albeit, in different ways.

It's more common than you think. My gf used to laughingly tell me about a nerd who would always do shit for her in school and even bought a birthday present.

I almost felt bad for the guy. :kendrickcry:

I like some people's personality, the way I like the personality's of my female friends. Why is that a hard concept for some men?
Because 9/10 girls in our "friend circle" treat the uglier guys worse. They'll never just call them to chat or invite them over etc :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Sure, you can like them for their personality, you'll always treat the more attractive friends just that little bit nicer.

True male/female friendship is an extremely rare thing and more often than not it's based on unreciprocated feelings.

The real genuine male/female friendships are delimited by true and clear boundaries. Most people don't tend to speak about boundaries and expectations and so the "friendship" fails and it'll be a tense relationship.

Because in 90% of cases men and women who are ‘friends’ aren’t truly friends. The same guy you call a friend is just a loser playing the long game hoping he can ‘friendship’ his way into some ‘friendship’ s**

A girl makes up her mind whether or not she is willing to pursue you intimately in the first 10 minutes she meets you.

trying to "Friendship" your way into some action doesn't exist and is a dumb movie cliche. I laugh at dudes who think that will work when in reality, she has already decided how she feels about you.

A girl makes up her mind whether or not she is willing to pursue you intimately in the first 10 minutes she meets you.

trying to "Friendship" your way into some action doesn't exist and is a dumb movie cliche. I laugh at dudes who think that will work when in reality, she has already decided how she feels about you.

Even the biggest simp Steve Harvey said this

It's more common than you think. My gf used to laughingly tell me about a nerd who would always do shit for her in school and even bought a birthday present.

I almost felt bad for the guy. :kendrickcry:

These orbiters will learn their lesson one day when they find that their female best friend is getting dry humped by some Tyrone that she met from Tinder and he has been trying to nice guy his way into her vagina for years

True male/female friendship is an extremely rare thing and more often than not it's based on unreciprocated feelings.

The real genuine male/female friendships are delimited by true and clear boundaries. Most people don't tend to speak about boundaries and expectations and so the "friendship" fails and it'll be a tense relationship.

There is no friendship between men and women. If you believe in such a concept then you're homosexual period