Caadaan chick goes off after getting kicked out of muslim's boyfriends house on eid

I can see where you are coming from. But for me it’s a sticky one. I can see through bullshit easily so if someone is being indirect I see the direct. So it frustrates me. I’d rather someone say they don’t like me anymore but not in a rude way obviously rather than a stupid indirect route/excuse. But I’m not the majority.
Love and strong emotions have a nasty way of clouding your judgment, all caution and rationale flie out the window. Being told "I don't want you, or this anymore" by someone you're deeply invested in will f*ck with your psyche wallahi.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean that's the beauty of them. If it ends they'll hate you, but while you're together they'll love you hard. I don't hate any of my ex girls, I wish them well.
If you want to really get a feel for the "beauty of women" just observe how they treat guys they're not interested in/cool with lol, it's shocking.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Love and strong emotions have a nasty of clouding your judgment, all caution and rationale flie out the window. Being told "I don't want you, or this anymore" by someone you're

If you want to really get a feel for the "beauty of women" just observe how they treat guys they're not interested in/cool with lol, it's shocking.
Mate I have been in that situation. It hurts but you dust yourself but on your truth/self respect hat and acknowledge that they don’t like you so it is what it is. You can’t change someone’s mind so no point getting hung up...

But then again that’s me. Like @Jimmer said I’m an ice queen. :mjpls:

If the shoe was in the other foot eh, I got a little anecdote for you, this happened last year, at the school I work at.

There was this woman and this guy that started dated, I am close to both of them, we got here same time and we live in the same building.

The guy pursued her, and it lasted max 6 months. She'd go out almost every night, and pull up to my crib plastered, me and home playing some video games. Shit was routine.

The guy mentally checked out a while ago, they "broke up" like 5 times, finally she ended things for good, and he didn't care. She ended up bawling her eyes out for weeks, saying shit like I was the perfect gf, blah blah blah blah

After a while, I asked her why were you so sad, you guys we're never that close and it didn't last that long? She straight up said it's mainly cause he didn't care/hurt as much as me:dwill:
Half the shit that comes out of most women's mouths is borderline fucking psychotic wallahi.
I never understood why older guys had such a jaded view of them till I got older. But yeah, getting involved with work colleagues is the biggest no-no.

Half the shit that comes out of most women's mouths is borderline fucking psychotic wallahi.
I never understood why older guys had such a jaded view of them till I got older. But yeah, getting involved with work colleagues is the biggest no-no.

Most definitely. That chick I work with was a perfect example for me. The things she was saying wallahi was absolutely mind boggling and it was consistent.:mindblown:

Mate I have been in that situation. It hurts but you dust yourself but on your truth/self respect hat and acknowledge that they don’t like you so it is what it is. You can’t change someone’s mind so no point getting hung up...

But then again that’s me. Like @Jimmer said I’m an ice queen. :mjpls:
You're an emotional commando/navy seal, your parents did a fantastic job wallahi:salute:
If only the rest of your gender were like that, life would be so much easier lol
I'd say guys are worse, we outright ignore the existence of ugly girls :mjlol:
Yeah, but atleast we don't call them disgusting i.ncels and try to make them pay for our nudes on fansonly :pachah1:

Mozart

You need people like me
I'd say guys are worse, we outright ignore the existence of ugly girls :mjlol:

Nah women are brutal . Men just ignore or don’t approach ‘ugly’ women whilst women keep ‘ugly’ men around for attention / free lifts / food and just lead them on .

Nah women are brutal . Men just ignore or don’t approach ‘ugly’ women whilst women keep ‘ugly’ men around for attention / free lifts / food and just lead them on .

The way some brag about it, is absolutely disgusting as well. Some truly take pride in that, but not gonna lie the guys that end up in that situation set themselves up

Yeah, but atleast we don't call them disgusting *****s and try to make them pay for our nudes on fansonly :pachah1:
If you ain't hitting that why you paying for shit. :westbrookwtf:

Those simps deserve everything coming to them. No naxariis from me.:francis:

Nah. We just genuinely look at them as friends.

Why can't we befriend men we are not attracted to?

:ayaanswag:

Trending