Caadaan chick goes off after getting kicked out of muslim's boyfriends house on eid

It's to protect the girl's ego/self worth at least from me. Girls get really emotional and depressed after breakups.

For instance I was dating this rich white girl that was on anti-depression meds. I wanted to breakup but she knew where I worked and my friends. I was afraid she was going to f*ck up my internship because she went after people in the past or god forbid kill herself. So I got her to breakup with me by switching up over the course of a month.

Yh, but that is an extreme case and in that situation you handled it good.

Scary situation to be placed in, and if shit went sideways you'd be the first person being questioned.

I try my best not to ever get romantically involved with anyone that's on some sort of mental health medication. More often then not, they bring it up on their own without being asked either.
Apparently the meds mess up their libido, so thats why the sex was trash. :kendrickcry:

It's to protect the girl's ego/self worth at least from me. Girls get really emotional and depressed after breakups.

For instance I was dating this rich white girl that was on anti-depression meds. I wanted to breakup but she knew where I worked and my friends. I was afraid she was going to f*ck up my internship because she went after people in the past or god forbid kill herself. So I got her to breakup with me by switching up over the course of a month.
Don't waste your breath sxb, anything less than putting women on a mile high pedestal and literally sucking their arseholes is considered "toxic".
The alternative to that excuse is to tell them the brutal truth, which would honestly shred their ego to bits. It's a catch-22 wallahi.

Scary situation to be placed in, and if shit went sideways you'd be the first person being questioned.

I try my best not to ever get romantically involved with anyone that's on some sort of mental health medication. More often then not, they bring it up on their own without being asked either.

Its a risk.

But what if, the girl of your dreams physically, mentally emotionally turned out to have slight mental health issues, would you cut it after finding out?

By slight I mean a history of anxiety or proper depression.

Others, feel free to answer.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Real talk. Imagine he has the audacity to view you as an acceptable second choice. I have high standards so if I ain’t his first choice he can jog right on :) I have a way with guys that they feel comfortable opening up to me. I lowkey feel bad cause it works against their favour sometimes :tacky:

Its a risk.

But what if, the girl of your dreams physically, mentally emotionally turned out to have slight mental health issues, would you cut it after finding out?

Why not? That's fine.

Don't waste your breath sxb, anything less than putting women on a mile high pedestal and literally sucking their arseholes is considered "toxic".
The alternative to that excuse is to tell them the brutal truth, which would honestly shred their ego to bits. It's a catch-22 wallahi.

Yeah I could consider it a favor. Do girls honestly want to hear "I don't want you anymore", "you're not enough" or "I don't love you anymore" from the person they love? I don't think so.

Its a risk.

First things first, there's no such thing as girl of your dreams. I'm not an idealistic type of person.

If there's already a relationship in place, meaning we're friends, or we've known each other for a while, I'll support the sister in all of my abilities. However, I doubt that I would engage romantically, if it happened then it happened. But I wouldn't actively pursue someone who is in a fragile state of mind.

Relationships are founded on common values and goals, not ideals and hopes. If our values don't align, or there are certain attributes or quirks that might prevent us from attaining our goals, or complicate the pursuit of goals then I most likely wouldn't pursue.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Yeah I could consider it a favor. Do girls honestly want to hear "I don't want you anymore", "you're not enough" or "I don't love you anymore" from the person they love? I don't think so.
I can see where you are coming from. But for me it’s a sticky one. I can see through bullshit easily so if someone is being indirect I see the direct. So it frustrates me. I’d rather someone say they don’t like me anymore but not in a rude way obviously rather than a stupid indirect route/excuse. But I’m not the majority.

Real talk. Imagine he has the audacity to view you as an acceptable second choice. I have high standards so if I ain’t his first choice he can jog on :) I have a way with guys that they feel comfortable opening up to me. I lowkey feel bad cause it works against their favour sometimes :tacky:

Its a risk.

Avoid like the plague, never again wallahi.
There's no easy way to end things with most women, even if do everything right you're still the piece of shit who dumped them. If the shoe was on the other foot, they wouldn't think twice about emotionally nuking me so I just stopped caring once I came to that conclusion. :manny:

There's no easy way to end things with most women, even if do everything right you're still the piece of shit who dumped them. If the shoe was on the other foot, they wouldn't think twice about emotionally nuking me so I just stopped caring once I came to that conclusion. :manny:

I can see where you are coming from. But for me it’s a sticky one. I can see through bullshit easily so if someone is being indirect I see the direct. So it frustrates me. I’d rather someone say they don’t like me anymore but not in a rude way obviously rather than a stupid indirect route/excuse. But I’m not the majority.

There's no easy way to end things with most women, even if do everything right you're still the piece of shit of dumped them. If the shoe was on the other foot, they wouldn't think twice about emotionally nuking me so I just stopped caring once I came to that conclusion. :manny:

I mean that's the beauty of them. If it ends they'll hate you, but while you're together they'll love you hard. I don't hate any of my ex girls, I wish them well.

If the shoe was in the other foot eh, I got a little anecdote for you, this happened last year, at the school I work at.

There was this woman and this guy that started dated, I am close to both of them, we got here same time and we live in the same building.

The guy pursued her, and it lasted max 6 months. She'd go out almost every night, and pull up to my crib plastered, me and home playing some video games. Shit was routine.

The guy mentally checked out a while ago, they "broke up" like 5 times, finally she ended things for good, and he didn't care. She ended up bawling her eyes out for weeks, saying shit like I was the perfect gf, blah blah blah blah

After a while, I asked her why were you so sad, you guys we're never that close and it didn't last that long? She straight up said it's mainly cause he didn't care/hurt as much as me:dwill:

If the shoe was in the other foot eh, I got a little anecdote for you, this happened last year, at the school I work at.

There was this woman and this guy that started dated, I am close to both of them, we got here same time and we live in the same building.

The guy pursued her, and it lasted max 6 months. She'd go out almost every night, and pull up to my crib plastered, me and home playing some video games. Shit was routine.

The guy mentally checked out a while ago, they "broke up" like 5 times, finally she ended things for good, and he didn't care. She ended up bawling her eyes out for weeks, saying shit like I was the perfect gf, blah blah blah blah

After a while, I asked her why were you so sad, you guys we're never that close and it didn't last that long? She straight up said it's mainly cause he didn't care/hurt as much as me:dwill:
You're living a soap opera mate

Trending