Caadaan chick goes off after getting kicked out of muslim's boyfriends house on eid

:farmajoyaab: Men can be very underhand and cowardly when it comes to relationships.
He just wanted to dump her so he orchestrated this as a way to get rid of her.
Now he has the perfect exit. He just used his parents as a way for her to dump him.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
These cadaan girls that date muslim ajnabi guys in the uk never learn. Sweetie he’s not gonna marry you. I feel like this is unique to the uk.

We've all used the "I'm Muslim and my parents don't approve" exit strategy, it's a mercy kill. Lets you end things without hurting their ego too bad.

Before you start taking her side, realise that cadaan girls are fucking psychos. They wouldn't think twice about claiming rape or domestic abuse to get back at you:tacky:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
These cadaan girls that date muslim ajnabi guys in the uk never learn. Sweetie he’s not gonna marry you. I feel like this is unique to the uk.
Pussy nigga if u wanna end shit have the balls to do it on the spot don't make ur parents do it for you :heh:
I think this might just be a UK thing, the Muslim guys here date cadaan girls then ditch them after a while when their parents push marriage

I remember one of my Somali friends was dating an cadaan girl, I made joke about him ditching her for a Somali woman and she got pissed, lo and behold 2 years later he dropped her and got married, I laughed for like 3 minutes when he told me. They all pull that same parents excuse too:pachah1:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I think this might just be a UK thing, the Muslim guys here date cadaan girls then ditch them after a while when their parents push marriage

I remember one of my Somali friends was dating an cadaan girl, I made joke about him ditching her for a Somali woman and she got pissed, lo and behold 2 years later he dropped her and got married, I laughed for like 3 minutes when he told me. They all pull that same parents excuse too:pachah1:
There’s literally a saying here. White girls for fun, .... girls for marriage. If a farax tells me he’s been with white/ajnabi girls and is now talking to xalimos cause he’s “ready for the next step” I automatically relegate him to just friends. :)

God bless white girls, they are fun and they don't expect marriage and 10k Mehr :banderas:

There’s literally a saying here. White girls for fun, .... girls for marriage. If a farax tells me he’s been with white/ajnabi girls and is now talking to xalimos cause he’s “ready for the next step” I automatically relegate him to just friends. :)
I've never dealt with pink nipples, I swear.:farole:

The alternative's "dating" and ruining a Muslim/Somali girls reputation, it's obviously not right but I can understand the rational :manny:

Look at this dindu nuffin sob rant, maybe you should've just had some cultural awareness and not come dressed like that to a Muslim family gathering on Eid and that daft imbred Paki is to blame for not telling her to dress modest.

Wallahi I'm starting to think White ppl are so sensitive and if u put things into context they have even a bigger victim mentality than Negroes (because of the power/privilege/wealth wypeepo have yet still so sensitive).

:farmajoyaab: Men can be very underhand and cowardly when it comes to relationships.
He just wanted to dump her so he orchestrated this as a way to get rid of her.
Now he has the perfect exit. He just used his parents as a way for her to dump him.

Some girls can be psycho and ruin your life. You either have to change up your behavior towards her so she dumps you or find an alternative (work, school, parents, etc.).

Some girls can be psycho and ruin your life. You either have to change up your behavior towards her so she dumps you or find an alternative (work, school, parents, etc.).

One of my old cadaan co-workers got fired because his girl showed up to work and thru a giant scene that lasted hours. Was thoroughly entertaining, I tried to get her digits still :westbrookswag:

Most are not though

A guy will still behave underhand despite a girl giving no signs of craziness.
I think this is soo common that it is standard behaviour for a lot of men regardless of who they are dating. It is a form of cowardness and a misplaced idea that they are doing the girl a favour.

Most are not though

A guy will still behave underhand despite a girl giving no signs of craziness.
I think this is soo common that it is standard behaviour for a lot of men regardless of who they are dating. It is a form of cowardness and a misplaced idea that they are doing the girl a favour.

It's to protect the girl's ego/self worth at least from me. Girls get really emotional and depressed after breakups.

For instance I was dating this rich white girl that was on anti-depression meds. I wanted to breakup but she knew where I worked and my friends. I was afraid she was going to f*ck up my internship because she went after people in the past or god forbid kill herself. So I got her to breakup with me by switching up over the course of a month.

It's to protect the girl's ego/self worth at least from me. Girls get really emotional and depressed after breakups.

For instance I was dating this rich white girl that was on anti-depression meds. I wanted to breakup but she knew where I worked and my friends. I was afraid she was going to f*ck up my internship because she went after people in the past or god forbid kill herself. So I got her to breakup with me by switching up over the course of a month.

Scary situation to be placed in, and if shit went sideways you'd be the first person being questioned.

I try my best not to ever get romantically involved with anyone that's on some sort of mental health medication. More often then not, they bring it up on their own without being asked either.

Trending