๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
Somali cats are beautiful :it0tdo8: they got long hairy fox-tail:lawd:
upload_2019-3-18_8-15-39.jpeg

upload_2019-3-18_8-20-24.jpeg

upload_2019-3-18_8-19-14.jpeg

Silver Somali cat

upload_2019-3-18_8-23-1.jpeg

upload_2019-3-18_8-24-13.jpeg

The Somali cat results from a recessive gene in the Abyssinian breed, so itโ€™s basically a long-haired Abyssinian.

Its origin is a mystery: Some believe the breed was a descendent of ancient Egyptian cats because it resembles old drawings and paintings, while others believe British soldiers brought the cat back after the Abyssinian war in 1868.

Genetic studies place the catโ€™s origin in India.

After being developed and refined in Britain, the breed made an appearance in the United States in the early 1900s. The cat was shown and quickly became an American favorite.

The breed was recognized by the Cat Fanciersโ€™ Association (CFA) in 1979.
Source: Petful.com

The most beautiful.....the most intriguing......and lastly the only one that has not tarnished the somali name. The magnificent Somali cat.

Somali-cat-full-length.jpg

Somali cats are beautiful :it0tdo8: they got long hairy fox-tail:lawd:
View attachment 69133

View attachment 69136

View attachment 69135

Silver Somali cat

View attachment 69138

View attachment 69140

The Somali cat results from a recessive gene in the Abyssinian breed, so itโ€™s basically a long-haired Abyssinian.

Its origin is a mystery: Some believe the breed was a descendent of ancient Egyptian cats because it resembles old drawings and paintings, while others believe British soldiers brought the cat back after the Abyssinian war in 1868.

Genetic studies place the catโ€™s origin in India.

After being developed and refined in Britain, the breed made an appearance in the United States in the early 1900s. The cat was shown and quickly became an American favorite.

The breed was recognized by the Cat Fanciersโ€™ Association (CFA) in 1979.
Source: Petful.com

They look like mini foxes to me.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't like cats.

Every time I visit my friend's house his black cat always walks on my thighs, and I hate that tickling feeling. And another time I was sleeping over at a chicks house, and she had a little kitten that attacked me the whole knight while I was trying to sleep. I really don't like cats, man.

Only two cats made an impression on me, but the owner said they were worth a lot of money, which explained my affinity to them.

We have one thing in common. A mutual dislike for felines.

:mugshotman: Also when you say sleeping over, was it because you forgot your keys and a acquaintance took you in like a stray. In my PG world I'd like to think nothing transpired.

But my adult mind urges me to say iz you a hoe?

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
We have one thing in common. A mutual dislike for felines.

:mugshotman: Also when you say sleeping over, was it because you forgot your keys and a acquaintance took you in like a stray. In my PG world I'd like to think nothing transpired.

But my adult mind urges me to say youz a hoe.
You too??? I have to start a cat conversion therapy.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You too??? I have to start a cat conversion therapy.

Yes; I had a roommate in university with two fluffy demons. Their eyes glowed in the dark and they used to enter my room, stalking me from an opening in my closet. Just like peeping toms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts