C. A. T. S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Yes; I had a roommate in university with two fluffy demons. Their eyes glowed in the dark and they used to enter my room, stalking me from an opening in my closet. Just like peeping toms.
They loved you, and were just watching over your sleeping body. They were your guardians, all cats are precious. I will help you heal from past traumatic cat experiences. Tell me, which cat has hurt you?

Hench cat

muscly-feline-buff-cat-canada-5b10f7987c50f__700.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They loved you, and were just watching over your sleeping body. They were your guardians, all cats are precious. I will help you heal from past traumatic cat experiences. Tell me, which cat has hurt you?

They were spies going on a reconnaissance mission to rat me out to their owner. :farole:

A_A

They were spies going on a reconnaissance mission to rat me out to their owner. :farole:
Lies! Silly, they were double agents. They loved you, you might not have been their owner, but they loved you nonetheless. Return to the side of good and light, the love all things cats.

We have one thing in common. A mutual dislike for felines.

:mugshotman: Also when you say sleeping over, was it because you forgot your keys and a acquaintance took you in like a stray. In my PG world I'd like to think nothing transpired.

But my adult mind urges me to say it you a hoe?
Well, we got more in common than a dislike for cats, you see we both like me. Kkk

Relax, I'm a gentleman. I wasn't fornicating with that chick that night if that what you're asking. We were several people at the house.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lies! Silly, they were double agents. They loved you, you might not have been their owner, but they loved you nonetheless. Return to the side of good and light, the love all things cats.

Their brand of love was selfish. :mahubowtf: Totally conditional. Not the kind of luff I bargained for. I would rather seek companionship from my over watered house plants.

A_A

Their brand of love was selfish. :mahubowtf: Totally conditional. Not the kind of luff I bargained for. I would rather seek companionship from my over watered house plants.
Don’t say that, I know deep down you have the heart to love again. Look at this cat and tell me you don’t care for it.:kendrickcry:
upload_2019-3-18_16-42-47.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well, we got more in common than a dislike for cats, you see we both like me. Kkk

Relax, I'm a gentleman. I wasn't fornicating with that chick that night if that what you're asking. We were several people at the house.

:farmajoyaab: You are correct my son. I need you to not deposit me in a nursing home. Hence, why I've been so nice to you. I naively think my child is a blemish free boy commited to life long celibacy.

:mahubowtf:Who needs a bisaad when I have a dog to train.

Waryaa, if you want me to play your hooyo. Then I'm using you as a pack mule merely to run my errands.
You want me to be your dog? How kinky. If I'm your dog, then be careful, because it's not easy to control me, I will bark and bite. I have no respect for my owner, and things might turn ugly.:ulyin:

I suggest you should have this with you at all times, just in case.
il_340x270.961629440_j7vq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.