Buhoodle accepts the somaliland shilling

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Sounds fake, probably Somaliland propaganda news, the only place that uses SL shiling is the triangle cities, Hargeisa,Burco and Berbera.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sounds fake, probably Somaliland propaganda news, the only place that uses SL shiling is the triangle cities, Hargeisa,Burco and Berbera.
Common sense will tell you that it’s extremely difficult to change your currency even with the most advanced technology with current banks and strong governments and census.

Now imagine SL just doing that to a large city like Buhoodle and LA with no sweat. Every man suddenly gets their equivalent exchange from somali shillin to somaliland shillin in one night. These people lack brains :dead:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Does Wajaale even use the SL shilling if I am not wrong they used the Ethiopian Birr on both sides why would SSC use it before Wajaale. :ayaanswag:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Fake news
Lascaanod which is under SL doesn't even use sl shilling. Forget about buuhodle.
Warya Gucci ciyaarta daa
Dude Somali shilling is banned in Las Anod, they were banned from all the exchange places.. You know this. They use Somaliland shilling :trumpsmirk:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
One of my friends is from buhoodle, I haven’t seen him much lately but I will have to ask him about this. He really loves his city :)

Trending

Latest posts