Buhoodle accepts the somaliland shilling

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Tell him to take pictures of the Somali Shillings in las canood
That's easy, still proves nothing even if he did.

I could post a video with dirham, it's does nothing.

News and actual reports such as the ones above says it all.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Whatsapp proves nothing, even if he says SL shilling is used. It's been banned since 2017, I got family that is in the government(sacad muse).

Wallahi it proves nothing as you are biased, check the video with protests and you can ever hear gunshots in the background.

I don't beliefe it. :kodaksmiley:
Wallahi billahi iyo tollahi I asked him literally just 20 mins ago on whatsapp. Check the time here in toronto for me and see if those were old screenshots or something.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Tell him to take pictures of the Somali Shillings in las canood
Idk when he’ll be going to laascaanood but I’ll update you guys when he does.
89DFD71D-1F50-40EF-8D46-86391F820FB1.jpeg

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's easy, still proves nothing even if he did.

I could post a video with dirham, it's does nothing.

News and actual reports such as the ones above says it all.
lol you’re delusional bro. You will believe literally nothing me or anyone else says and rely on sh*tty youtube videos. I didn’t realize you were this far out

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Your brother WhatsApp message is not a reliable source..
I don’t think there’s a more reliable source then someone who’s actually living in laascaanood to give news on something as simple as what currency is used in laascaanood? You’re acting as if this is some top secret government operation. Even the homeless khathead could answer that question. So my brother who’s in SL rn is a reliable source.

You know what I think? Deep down you know full well that I didn’t make up those whatsapp messages, you know that those messages are legit. You just don’t want to admit it.

You guys are so indha’adeeg wlhi. How are you arguing with us about our OWN cities. Who have hundreds of family living in these cities, yet you’re telling us you know more than us?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I don’t think there’s a more reliable source then someone who’s actually living in laascaanood to give news on something as simple as what currency is used in laascaanood? You’re acting as if this is some top secret government operation. Even the homeless khathead could answer that question. So my brother who’s in SL rn is a reliable source.

You know what I think? Deep down you know full well that I didn’t make up those whatsapp messages, you know that those messages are legit. You just don’t want to admit it.

You guys are so indha’adeeg wlhi. How are you arguing with us about our OWN cities. Who have hundreds of family living in these cities, yet you’re telling us you know more than us?
Nope :mjlol: you know how many niggas pull that shit on this forum...

I'm not saying you're right or wrong but I am going to trust a news report more than your supposed brother that is probably biased.

Btw many anti Somaliland news reported about it...

I'm not hating on you, don't take it personal. I don't trust you.

I love my dhulbahante brothers and sisters.. Especially Farah Garad/Baharsame:banderas:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nope :mjlol: you know how many niggas pull that shit on this forum...

I'm not saying you're right or wrong but I am going to trust a news report more than your supposed brother that is probably biased.

Btw many anti Somaliland news reported about it...

I'm not hating on you, don't take it personal. I don't trust you.

I love my dhulbahante brothers and sisters.. Especially Farah Garad/Baharsame:banderas:
My brother isn’t biased lmao. In fact he’s pro-SL. He always keeps that SL bracelet on him. I asked him a simple question, he gave me a simple answer. No bias, no scheming.

Trending

Latest posts